"Eve: Order Zero" -- a KSP Graphic Novel (POSTLUDE COMPLETE...bet you didn't see THAT coming.)

TA-TA-TAN!

... they will land on the "reverse universe", where bad Kerbals shoot down people orbiting Kerbin without permission...

... a world where Mortimer is "The Supreme Ruler"...

... a world driven by economic rules and profit..... ehm... no... that it's our world... LOL :sealed:

I thought about just posting the first two pages of this update and letting you wonder... but anyway here's five. You're welcome :)

v5AaaUb.png

tRAujo8.png

9dqrFjy.png

HorQJrZ.png

ffFsrkE.png

TA-TA-TAN!

... they will land on the "reverse universe", where bad Kerbals shoot down people orbiting Kerbin without permission...

... a world where Mortimer is "The Supreme Ruler"...

... a world driven by economic rules and profit..... ehm... no... that it's our world... LOL :sealed:

Our world indeed, and welcome back to it! Hope that much is clear from this update :)

It gives me an idea. You weave such a fascinating tale, Kuzzter. I keep coming back to the mystery and wondering who you have set in opposition to our familiar kerbonauts.

"Opposition" indeed. Well, you should know by now that I'm not in the habit of wasting panels, or dialogue. (there, that should get the tinfoil hats back out...)

They didn't stumble upon any transdimensional anomaly along the way, didn't they?
SOI change = transdimensional anomaly?

Well that's been known to happen, but not in a good way... (see: Clauselle and the Space Beet)

Next up, Jeb flies the Fundstar back to KSC1, we'll get everyone else from Kranefly down to the surface--and then we'll see if Admiral Shirley can sort it all out. It's trial time!

Edited by Kuzzter

Up next: "The 'True'* Kerbalwood Story" of what those tourists did while they were 'delayed'

*several liberties with the truth have been taken, and people and events modified to make the story much less boring.

The tourists were in the fund star for 2 years? Didn't they get bored?

No more bored than any other Kerbals stuck in a tin can while you forget about them and do other things.

They have probably just hybernated as is established Kuzzterverse lore afaik.

Yeah, that's it. Or maybe they played Fizzbin to pass the time?

Bill and his reality-bending, persistence tweaking wizardry... Because he was the one to cheat-refuel M7 in orbit - amirite?

Not a cheat! Kranefly had the fuel and oxidant aboard, Bill just hacked a transfer to the M7's tanks. If you didn't see Bill open the persistence file then I didn't 'cheat' :) Also not stated: of course Bill had a back door built into the code in case Val used the prefix code.

Well, Jeb always finishes his mission. ALWAYS ;)

You're not wrong...

vfo4Epk.png

Good old Runway 09! Yep, I flew it home for real, no refuel. Fundstar could definitely circumnavigate, maybe 2x if I replaced the passenger cabin with fuel. BTW Jerrod's (non-canon) hair comes from me messing up the texture files and letting Admiral Shirley's head get attached to the default tourist body... or did he just go grey waiting?

Well, you should know by now that I'm not in the habit of wasting panels, or dialogue. (there, that should get the tinfoil hats back out...)

My tinfoil hat is on and secured by a geek strap. I've been examining some of the panels with a magnifying glass looking for clues.

The magnifying glass doesn't seem to help, but there sure are clues!

Thanks again.

Happy landings!

... EDIT:

Tinfoil hat on.

... anti-de-in-refurbished never-meant-to-use-again Tinfoil hat on here too. Grabbing the t-shirt which says "9". Calling a not-closer-known guy on his cellphone. Ordering the red capsule.

Edited by Mikki
speech:)

That's right, the aerospikes re-attached themselves!

Amazingly, the starboard one never came off at all--that's the one in front, behind Jeb in the lower panel (any landing you can run away from, whistling, is a DAMN good one!) The port engine is definitely off in both images, you can see it offset from the ship a bit. I've since recovered the contiguous parts of the M7, about 1200 science aboard, but then again it's just from one biome.

Meanwhile, Jeb cools his heels in the brig waiting for a Gliido to come down with the rest of the team. He got 25xp for this trip and is now at *****! Definitely the most qualified pilot in the whole cell block!

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.