"Eve: Order Zero" -- a KSP Graphic Novel (POSTLUDE COMPLETE...bet you didn't see THAT coming.)

The thread title means, approximately, "The the way things were before the comic (narration)." Note that I'm not some kind of Latin expert, just a fan with a computer. Today's trope: Reset button

Cicero certissime dixisset "Quam latine!" Although for you, shouldn't it be more like "Status Q"?

Dres? Like that ficwriter kerbal? Or the one wich name noone remembers?

Or that wise one fron the deactivated mun post? Or the twins?

Dres. Elisium of the underated kerbs! Starring Bob kerman as Bob kerman, and Jebedian kerman as matt damon

Hum, now that you talk about this, how do the female kerbals put their hair like that? It is not like their hands reach the back of their heads ... ;) Do they have special coiffeur officers to do the female kerbonauts hair ?

Yeah, I found myself wondering the same. Well, human men and women don't typically cut their own hair... I suppose it's just a step from there to having someone else comb or tie it. Hey, that's why kerbals cooperate so well! It's evolutionarily driven! Woo hoo!

The thread title means, approximately, "The the way things were before the comic (narration)." Note that I'm not some kind of Latin expert, just a fan with a computer. Today's trope: Reset button

Right, I was going for something along the lines of 'status quo ante bellum' (basic diplomatic for "let's just go back to the way it was before the war,k?") And i picked the masculine 'narratus' rather than the feminine 'fabula' so that the declension would work out the same. not that I'm any kind of a latin expert either.

Will you make more kerbfleet stories?

Yes. Will you keep reading them? :)

Dres? Like that ficwriter kerbal? Or the one wich name noone remembers?

Or that wise one fron the deactivated mun post? Or the twins?

Dres. Elisium of the underated kerbs! Starring Bob kerman as Bob kerman, and Jebedian kerman as matt damon

Come to think of it, Dres the B-planet might be the perfect mission for the B-team. Hm..

Might interest some of you that I started a thread to capture all the Kerbfleet canon that's been accumulating. Feel free to contribute/remind me of things that should be added and I will update the OP as I'm able.

On E:O0 I do have a few pages done, but this sequence probably needs to be posted all at once--so, you'll have to wait, but when the waiting is done you will have all of Chapter 10 to look at (and the end of the book, excepting the Postlude.)

Sorry I've been away from here for a while, just got caught up on the whole story.

Excellent work Kuzzter! Very entertaining, and with all those charges, normally somebody would be put in a hole and forgotten for the next 200 years.

Glad it all worked out for our courageous Kerbals. :)

Huzzah for our heroes! To answer a previous question; yes, I will keep reading your stories. You (and Parkaboy) have added a nice element to the game & have made it even more enjoyable. I can no longer fly an approach into KSC without noting my altitude above Mount Whoopstooshort!

Thank you & well done!

And that's it. Until Kuzzter feels like starting all over, that's the end. Kerbfleet has been milked for all of it's worth across this plot-line, by Mort for money and Kuzzter for a truly inspiring story. This is truly Kuzzter's Magnum Opus, and he would have to be a god to do anything better than this. I don't know the quality of his next thing, I don't know what it's coming out, but I can assume that it will be at least a slight downgrade after beginning his run with a bang, and it won't be out for a long time. Good Job, Kuzzter. Good Job, Kerbals. Let's all have a hydrazine toast, and know that this is the best thing ever. Cheers! This is The Raincrafter, and that is my opinion on the recent events of the comic's universe.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.