"Eve: Order Zero" -- a KSP Graphic Novel (POSTLUDE COMPLETE...bet you didn't see THAT coming.)

[quote name='SpaceplaneAddict']So, do we have an ETA on the next novel?[/QUOTE]
No, I'd rather not speculate sorry. Finishing the last one took a lot out of me; I need a break, and time to get my ships and plots properly designed. Then there's the whole forum migration thing coming up... So all I can say is be patient, support other fine content, and the new thread will launch when it launches :)

[quote name='Kuzzter']No, I'd rather not speculate sorry. Finishing the last one took a lot out of me; I need a break, and time to get my ships and plots properly designed. Then there's the whole forum migration thing coming up... So all I can say is be patient, support other fine content, and the new thread will launch when it launches :)[/QUOTE]
Alrighty, didn't mean to sound pushy :) I'd rather have something good and wait, than have crap immediatly. Take your time :D

[quote name='SpaceplaneAddict']Alrighty, didn't mean to sound pushy :) I'd rather have something good and wait, than have crap immediatly. Take your time :D[/QUOTE]

Me too.

In the meantime, there are vast amounts of fine speculation to be done.

To start with, I wasn't kidding when I asked Sanic what Kenlie Kermulan will find when he gets to Eve.

What do you think?

And what will happen after that?

Happy landings!

[quote name='Starhawk']To start with, I wasn't kidding when I asked Sanic what Kenlie Kermulan will find when he gets to Eve.

What do you think?[/QUOTE]

I'm guessing he'll stumble upon Evestation, and board it out of curiosity-
[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/dCKAPlG.png[/IMG]

Meanwhile, Gene Kerman will be puzzled by some strange transmissions coming from Gilly...

[quote name='FlyingPete']I'm guessing he'll stumble upon Evestation, and board it out of curiosity-[/QUOTE]

Exactly what I was thinking. Now, Bad Bob isn't expecting Kenlie Kermulan to return from his trip to Eve. But with Evestation, that changes the equation. Kenlie may be a bit of a screw-up, but he's definitely a competent pilot.

So, the next question seems to be - What happens when the Kerbulan 'leadership' sees the Kerbfleet vessel?

Landings with some Foreboding!

[quote name='Starhawk']Now, Bad Bob isn't expecting Kenlie Kermulan to return from his trip to Eve. But with Evestation, that changes the equation. Kenlie may be a bit of a screw-up, but he's definitely a competent pilot.[/QUOTE]

Bearded Bob expects it to be a one-way trip because Kenlie's ship doesn't have enough fuel to return. But... Evestation has refining equipment! I'm sure Mr. Kermulan can figure out how to make some fuel. Either that or large quantities of 'hydrazine' and be too drunk to fly home.

[quote name='Kuzzter']No, I'd rather not speculate sorry. Finishing the last one took a lot out of me; I need a break, and time to get my ships and plots properly designed. Then there's the whole forum migration thing coming up... So all I can say is be patient, support other fine content, and the new thread will launch when it launches :)[/QUOTE]

Yes Mr. Kuzzter, you deserve a break. Relax and be asured you made a quite great thing in this forum, in my opinion, you are... [COLOR=#ffd700][SIZE=3][I]"simply the best"[/I][/SIZE][/COLOR]. :)

[quote name='FlyingPete']Bearded Bob expects it to be a one-way trip because Kenlie's ship doesn't have enough fuel to return. But... Evestation has refining equipment! I'm sure Mr. Kermulan can figure out how to make some fuel. Either that or large quantities of 'hydrazine' and be too drunk to fly home.[/QUOTE]

Exactly. Now Bad Bob said that if Kenlie found a way to return, then [I]that[/I] would be interesting. So, I ask again, What happens when the S.P.Q.K. 'leadership' sees a Kerbfleet vessel? I mean Kenlie Kermulan has been the only Kerbulan so far to see one, and his assessment IIRC was 'pathetically weak and unarmed'.

Happy landings!

[quote name='Starhawk']Exactly. Now Bad Bob said that if Kenlie found a way to return, then [I]that[/I] would be interesting. So, I ask again, What happens when the S.P.Q.K. 'leadership' sees a Kerbfleet vessel? I mean Kenlie Kermulan has been the only Kerbulan so far to see one, and his assessment IIRC was 'pathetically weak and unarmed'.

Happy landings![/QUOTE]
And what will kerbfleet think when they see a SPQK ship?
*Silver hat*
[img]http://i.imgur.com/8Qk7sQZ.png?1[/img]

[quote name='Mad Rocket Scientist']And what will kerbfleet think when they see a SPQK ship?
*Silver hat*
[URL]http://i.imgur.com/8Qk7sQZ.png?1[/URL][/QUOTE]

Oh, I don't know... The scenario I keep having run through my nightmares ends with "Run away! Run away! Help! Ahhhhhhrghhhh..."

Landings with Foreboding!

ETA: Nice hat BTW. Edited by Starhawk

Just in case, I'm now going to have to figure out some sort of anti-missile countermeasures for all of my own KSP missions. Kuzzter is making me insecure that Jeb & Co. are the only ones out there...

I wonder if the ISS has some super-secret systems to protect itself in the event of an attack by cloaked Romulan warships?

[quote name='Trios']I wonder if the ISS has some super-secret systems to protect itself in the event of an attack by cloaked Romulan warships?[/QUOTE]

Probably not, but maybe there's a Nixon-type speech tucked away somewhere for just such a contingency. :)

[s]Happy[/s] Concerned landings!

[quote name='Kuzzter']Not that I don't really love this discussion (I do!) but the first pages of the next book are about to post. :D :D :D[/QUOTE]

Well, I got here just in time, I guess. Just caught up on the whole post-mutiny Eve-return and the trial. Well played (and awesome ship design). [I]Ça c'est bon, ça![/I] And the epilogue..... ? [I]Sacre kraken! Moi, je va fait saoulé juste à y penser [/I]:D

[quote name='Geschosskopf']Well, I got here just in time, I guess. Just caught up on the whole post-mutiny Eve-return and the trial. Well played (and awesome ship design). [I]Ça c'est bon, ça![/I] And the epilogue..... ? [I]Sacre kraken! Moi, je va fait saoulé juste à y penser [/I]:D[/QUOTE]
Very glad for your return, [I]mon ami! [/I]Well, if you need a few drinks to think about it, imagine what I had to go through to write it! See you on the road to Jool! :D

• 3 months later...
9 hours ago, max_creative said:

Did you even notice that you did the eve rocks challenge again. IN 1.0.4/1.0.5?!? So eve rocks twice. Wow. :0.0: that. Is. It. Next launches are to eve. I'm going for it! I will report back on the success big explosions.

I guess I never thought of it that way. I'll likely go to Eve again in 1.1 and beyond, too--why not? :) 

Good luck getting your very own purple rocks! You should report on your successions and explosions in your own Mission Reports thread though. I look forward to reading it. ;) 

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.