"Eve: Order Zero" -- a KSP Graphic Novel (POSTLUDE COMPLETE...bet you didn't see THAT coming.)

9 minutes ago, Kuzzter said:

Good luck getting your very own purple rocks! You should report on your successions and explosions in your own Mission Reports thread though. I look forward to reading it. ;) 

Did someone request a purple rock???   :wink:

Qa3JD3R.jpg

Edited by Just Jim

27 minutes ago, Kuzzter said:

I guess I never thought of it that way. I'll likely go to Eve again in 1.1 and beyond, too--why not? :) 

Good luck getting your very own purple rocks! You should report on your successions and explosions in your own Mission Reports thread though. I look forward to reading it. ;) 

I have a super super super heavy lifter (like, 300 tons to orbit) and I'm working on a bigger one so yeah. It designed for Dres but could probably take 10 tons to Eeloo or Moho. So yeah. You have fun in 1.1 kuzzter. The inflatable heat shield might make some of this easier I don't know. But I'm eating breakfast right now. Then homework and more rocket testing!

to do list

1. give Dres love. 
  2. land on Eve.
  3. Go to Moho.
  4. Go to Eeloo.
  5. Go to Duna.
  6. land on the Mun.
  7. Go to Minmus.

:P

28 minutes ago, Just Jim said:

Did someone request a purple rock???   :wink:

Qa3JD3R.jpg

Oh ha ha! And I believe that line-ish ground crack is the equator or something?

3 minutes ago, Kuzzter said:

Gentlekerbs, I've been leaving this thread open in case any new readers want to make comments on the Kerbfleet Eve mission and comic. I would like to leave it open, if you catch my meaning :) 

Gotcha...  :wink:

• 4 weeks later...

@Kuzzter So, I have a quick question on the chronology. Is

a direct continuation of this series, and if so, then where did the Kerbulans come from?

I feel as though I've missed something very essential to the Kuzzterverse, but I can't figure out what... Is there another novel that I haven't yet read?

@Mjp1050

If you go to the first page of this thread, you get the correct order of the DoB and EO0 comics, which actually had some overlap. Then comes the Jool series. 

The first reference to the Kerbulans was in EO0, when Jeb said he saw Kerbin but was told he couldn't because it shouldn't have been there.

11 hours ago, superstrijder15 said:

Allright, then I red it in the wrong order:blush:

Sorry! But hopefully if you decide to read it in the right order, you'll enjoy it all over again :) As other helpful posters mentioned, the Imgur albums for each chapter of this book and the Duna book are listed in order in the first post of each thread. There is indeed a bit of overlap. Once the Duna book ended, then we go straight on through to the end of the Eve book, followed by the beginning of the Jool book, with no further nonlinearities UNTIL we reach the Parkaverse Crossover, in which case you'd do well to go by the Imgur album order in the first post of "Jool Odyssey" :) 

• 2 months later...
7 hours ago, Bill Phil said:

That's some scary stuff at the end...

Indeed! And if you can handle it, there's lots more about the Evil Kerbulan Empire in the next book, Kerbfleet: A Jool Odyssey, updating frequently at a Forum near you!

1 hour ago, Kuzzter said:

Indeed! And if you can handle it, there's lots more about the Evil Kerbulan Empire in the next book, Kerbfleet: A Jool Odyssey, updating frequently at a Forum near you!

There sure is. I've checked it out already. After I finished this one. Can't wait for more, this is a great story!

• 3 months later...
Just now, SpeedDaemon said:

Also, it's been a year, and am I really the only one that noticed the Starship Troopers reference here? :)

Perhaps you are! And yes, I was indeed thinking of Temporary 3rd Lieutenant Byrd's "discolored pip" when I wrote that-- "and don't try to buff it off!"

Glad you liked the story, Daemon! Hopefully we'll see you over in the Jool Odyssey thread :) 

• 1 month later...

Just as brilliant as DOB. I loved the court sequences! You are positively shameless in your pop culture references. I can't imagine how much time and effort goes into framing and editing those screenshots... but I'm so glad you stuck it out.

You have enhanced my KSP experience tenfold by adding depth, charm, and unforgettable sentimentality to the characters of this game. I'll forever consider their interactions and inputs (in your characters' voices) as I continue my journeys deeper and deeper into the Kerbol system... for all Kerbalkind! For science! For funds!

Speaking of funds, how can I get that hardcover anthology of all of your Kerbfleet work that I mentioned being willing to pay $50 for on your DOB thread? I was serious about that. Hahaha!

• 1 month later...
  • 6 years later...
This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.