Make a Sailboat!

No boat challenges have been on here in a while. I'm going to fix that. The challenge is you have to build a sailboat, sail to the abandoned airway, and sail back in the fastest amount of time! Now the rules and stuff.

RULES

The boat must be stock, but mods are allowed

No cheats, Hyperedit, or config edits!

You do not have to land on the airway, just sail to it, and sail back to KSC

This is a SAILBOAT! Make it look like one, but kudos if you got a wind mod and you get it to work!

I need 3 pictures, Start, arrival at airway, and finish.

You are allowed to use ANY propulsion method

It cannot leave the water

Use Hyperedit to drop it in the water if you want, but drive it for bonus points!

Where is my attempt? It's being made right now!

Scoreboard

FAR?

Badge (Thanks windows!) http://i.imgur.com/5Xxvebf.png

Happy Sailing!

Edited by HoloYolo

I don't believe Kerbal Weather Systems still works, which sucks because I'd love to use it for this. Anywho this seems kinda fun so I might try it out. One question before I get started: can I use Hyperedit to get the boat in the water?

I don't believe Kerbal Weather Systems still works, which sucks because I'd love to use it for this. Anywho this seems kinda fun so I might try it out. One question before I get started: can I use Hyperedit to get the boat in the water?
Sure, but that's the only time you can use it. Driving it to the beach is too hard, so go ahead.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.