[1.3](Jun08/17) ModActions: Control your vessel (including other mods) via ActionGroups.

Diazo

Deployment direction?

Do you mean add an "Open" and "Close" action? That's easy to do.

Do you mean change the direction on the same action? That's iffier and would need more details for what exactly you are after. (Which direction changes in what way?)

Now you say stock, but which parts specifically are you after? I need to make sure I hook into them correctly.

D.

• 2 months later...

Version 1.6

-KSP !.3 compatibility update.

Github download.

Now on Spacedock also.

This release gets the mod working with KSP 1.3 only, it is still on the old GUI system and does not yet support localization.

As it is on the old GUI, the first time any mod (not just this one) displays a window using the old GUI, KSP will stall for 5-10 seconds. It will only do this once per session. This issue will be resolved once I can get this mod onto the new GUI system but I have no timeline for that beyond 'soon'.

Also, I only spot tested actions in order to make sure the mod worked, if another mod updating broke something let me know and I'll push a fix out.

Happy KSPing all.

D.

Edited by Diazo

• 3 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

Does not appear to work in 1.3.1 completely, Alot of part only give me one module for the strut even though they should have alot more options.   I know @linuxgurugamer picked up Action Groups Extended, doesn't look like anyone has do the same for Mod Actions yet?

Edited by eberkain

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

I was on a Kerbal brake for a few months, basically between 1.6.something and 1.7.3.
Now I'm playing again, and find this mode no longer functions. This makes me sad.
If anyone who actually knows how any of this works was to revive it, I would greatly appreciate it!

• 3 years later...
This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.