Dark Multiplayer: Interplanetary Warfare Server! (Sandbox + Career)

I left. I don't like career.

We will be getting sandbox up some time this week, we're trying to solve the issues.

Is it cheating if i use the alt-f12 to unlock all the parts?

Yes, but you can't do that since I have cheating disabled. Though you can still use building cheats to allow clipping or unrestricted part attachment or whatever. Nothing else would work properly though, so don't try.

Is there a list of designations eg. who owns KSS Blah?

We're getting a forums set up for the game to register an account on, and all factions are set up there (and they get a free teamspeak channel on a server my friend hosts for loads of people).

We will be getting sandbox up some time this week, we're trying to solve the issues.

Yes, but you can't do that since I have cheating disabled. Though you can still use building cheats to allow clipping or unrestricted part attachment or whatever. Nothing else would work properly though, so don't try.

We're getting a forums set up for the game to register an account on, and all factions are set up there (and they get a free teamspeak channel on a server my friend hosts for loads of people).

I mean, to give my self science to unlock the tech tree.

BD armory? count me in. :) wait, where do you get the DMP BD armory client plugin?

https://d-mp.org/

You don't need regular BDArmory for it, the DMP BDArmory plugin is a multiplayer-compatible version of BDArmory.

Well, there are ways, but we'd find out by game logs and seeing gameplay rather quickly.

I'm not familiar with how DMP works with docking, but wouldn't it be possible for you to hitch-hike with an ally to get all the science you need?

The ally member brings all the high-tech science and propulsion gear, you bring a kerbal and dock onto that gear to use it.

I'm not familiar with how DMP works with docking, but wouldn't it be possible for you to hitch-hike with an ally to get all the science you need?

The ally member brings all the high-tech science and propulsion gear, you bring a kerbal and dock onto that gear to use it.

Docking works fine, one player controls the vessel after it docks and the other player spectates. And yes, you could hitch-hike with friends to get science.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.