Dark Multiplayer: Interplanetary Warfare Server! (Sandbox + Career)

I'd come and join, but for some reason I can't connect. Firewall should let KSP.exe through so I don't know what's going on.

It is usually down from Midnight to 9AM or 10AM in US Central Standard Time.

This should be in OP, and should also say what those numbers mean in GMT.

Something like "The server is offline approx. from 00:00 to 10:00 CST (05:00 to 15:00 GMT)."

I'd come and join, but for some reason I can't connect. Firewall should let KSP.exe through so I don't know what's going on.

This should be in OP, and should also say what those numbers mean in GMT.

Something like "The server is offline approx. from 00:00 to 10:00 CST (05:00 to 15:00 GMT)."

My computer actually restarted for an update and I didn't notice that it was offline. Sorry for the inconveniences!

SSI ( Swiss Space Industries ) has finaly taken over The Kerman Lake Base.

Every Invasion into our Airspace will be seen as an Foreign Attack.

P.S. I hope this Server wont die. I really like the Idea :-)

Can you allow Infernal Robotics on the Server?

There is lots of cool Stuff to make with this mod.

Edited by diomedea

Hmm shouldn't be removed, It was manned. Will try it again

By the way, It would be awesome to be able to plant Flags.

So we can see who has which Base and can "officially" attack it.

An WhoLikesCakes, check the Chat next time you are on the Server ;-)

Tried to talk to you but you probably didn't see it ^^

Updated post! Now we have career and sandbox (all on new IP and new ports). EVA is not working still because I've not tried to fix it, though I'll get around to that. Hopefully everyone will experience a good connection since we moved to actual servers in Montreal.

Can someone try to dogfight someone else with BDArmory and tell me the results? It'd be much appreciated.

There needs either to be a lot of people for peeps to often be on with other peeps, Or Some sort of way to make sure everyone connects to server at same time without hindering at which hours we can play.

- - - Updated - - -

I think what would work first is maybe having a CKAN installable modpack thingy maybe so that players can easily join to increase the playerbase, And Add some sort of interesting events or something to keep players tuned. Anyone reading this should try playing this server as often as possible infact, So that It goes up in server list and people play it. If people see there is 3 or 4 guys on it, They might want to join, Make the server more viable. If there is no one, Obviously little to no one would join. So people who want this to work need to play regularly to keep it above the water.

There needs either to be a lot of people for peeps to often be on with other peeps, Or Some sort of way to make sure everyone connects to server at same time without hindering at which hours we can play.

- - - Updated - - -

I think what would work first is maybe having a CKAN installable modpack thingy maybe so that players can easily join to increase the playerbase, And Add some sort of interesting events or something to keep players tuned. Anyone reading this should try playing this server as often as possible infact, So that It goes up in server list and people play it. If people see there is 3 or 4 guys on it, They might want to join, Make the server more viable. If there is no one, Obviously little to no one would join. So people who want this to work need to play regularly to keep it above the water.

The server is still in its early stages, it's not fully active yet because it's not receiving much publicity and we're still working on mod integration and bug fixing.

There parts from bdarmory bannend from use, or the build wint be saved serverside. Smoke, flare's, chaff, ECM, track and lock radar. (The big one).

Oh andere any news on infernal robotics andere the x-pack for serverside support?

KAS would be cool too :D

Edited by chucknorris

There parts from bdarmory bannend from use, or the build wint be saved serverside. Smoke, flare's, chaff, ECM, track and lock radar. (The big one).

Oh andere any news on infernal robotics andere the x-pack for serverside support?

KAS would be cool too :D

Fixing it as soon as possible.

I'll give this one a spin when I get home (may be a while, though). Dibs on the TDG (Team Dai-Gurren) faction.

Is this updated to BDArmory 0.9.4 yet?

Not yet. I'm about to do that in a moment.

- - - Updated - - -

cant connect, it gives me connection time out :c

Weird, I have no idea why that may be.

I updated the server to have the latest version of BDArmory, but I don't think that might solve anything.

Just reconnect if you can.

Bump... we're inactive, so we need more of you to join the server!

Share the server to your friends, encourage them to play, get more users!

Also, I'm beginning work on a third server that is going to be Hardcore career (lots of realism settings and a few realistic mods like FAR, KJR, IVA view only, ect).

• 2 weeks later...

Making preparations for a hardcore server, full real time, warp drive, very realistic physics, ect.

Expect the server to be running within 48 hours!

- - - Updated - - -

When I go to the tracking station no vessels are shown, why is this ?

They're likely all gone for whatever reason...

• 1 month later...
This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.