[1.0.4] Contract Pack: Rover Contracts by Whyren! v3 (July 22, 2015)

Whyren

Hi guys,

I don´t receive any rover contracts for Kerbin, Mun and Minmus besides I never finished any of them. I have 0 rovers but only get missions for celestal bodies far away...

- - - Updated - - -

Update, I started a rover to mun mission but failed. It seems though that missions are only offered 1 time and if you for example "delete" the mission because you deselect the rover missions in the contract configurator it still counts as offered and will never be offered again. If you save your game at this state you will never get missions again that were offered 1 time although you never finished it. It is just not availabe any more but not listed under failed missions either.

I now went back to my save game history when I was offered the mun rover mission. Unfortunately all progress after this mission is lost.....

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

FWIW, I'm interested.

Just came to the thread to see if there were any tips on encouraging more realistic bodies for rovers delivery in the early game. Figured I might need to tweak the contracts to stop it from proposing bodies far away when I haven't even flown by the Mun yet. Though, if I understand correctly, if I place a rover on Kerbin, Mun, or anywhere that it will trigger rover missions for my existing rover. That's pretty sweet. Haven't tried it yet.

On 8/12/2015 at 3:57 PM, linuxgurugamer said:

Is there any interest in this?  The author hasn't been around since September, I'd be willing to pick this up and maintain it if there is interest

I want this contract pack in my game and its not only due to it not being updated for 1.0.5 - so there is '+1 interests' right there :P

• 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 12/8/2015 at 8:57 PM, linuxgurugamer said:

Is there any interest in this?  The author hasn't been around since September, I'd be willing to pick this up and maintain it if there is interest

Interest here :) I've only recently come back since 0.19 and am loving career mode apart from the lame contracts.

• 1 year later...
4 minutes ago, ioresult said:

With rover mods such as Bon Voyage that really help doing long distances with rovers, is there a possibility of tweaking the contract pack to get longer distance waypoints?

This mod is very dead. Try again on the continued versions forum thread.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.