Wish list II

Tim_the_Plumber

I wish that I could have a ship attached to an asteroid which did not flip out when you come out of time compression causing explosions and such.

I wish that asteroids did not spin once you had stopped them. What is it? Do they have a mind of their own and can resume their spinning about when you are not looking?

I wish my ships did not randomly blow up.

I wish this game was less bugged.

I wish people would provide constructive critism, as many do. Saying things dont work to just say it doesnt help. Post a bug report, provide screenshots and descriptions, and it is much more likely to be fixed.

I wish people would realize that there's a lot of stuf that can go wrong in a computer, and not just a program.

Yes, KSP is buggy, but all games are to an extent. And that bugginess can be made worse if your computer has a problem or isn't made to work with it.

Fallout 3 doesn't even work on my computer. Maybe it's incompatiblr, or maybe it's a bad copy, or plenty of other things.

KSP may not work for some people, or it may be very buggy, but the cause is not necessarily the game.

I Wish the claw was more stable.

I Wish there was stock support for either procedural wings, or wing welding.

I Wish there was more variety to resource extraction and processing.

I Wish there was clouds.

I Wish I had a better computer; it'd be nice to see the numbers in green.

I Wish lightning would reach from the sky and vaporise anyone who argues on either side of the mechjeb "debate."

I Wish I could properly thank and reward squad for the many hours of intense enjoyment their work has given me.

I Wish, I Wish I didn't kill that fish.

Edited by Megadeath
Spelling mistake

I wish for a stock autopilot for aircraft so I don't have to manual all the way to every pressure/crew report/temperature survey.

I wish for many more cool features in stock KSP.

I wish for less bugs and better optimization.

I wish, most of all, for Squad's continued success with their one-of-a-kind rocket explosion/solar system exploration game.

I wish people would provide constructive critism, as many do. Saying things dont work to just say it doesnt help. Post a bug report, provide screenshots and descriptions, and it is much more likely to be fixed.

Kinda hard to repro a random kraken attack.

I wish the claw didnt summon the kraken.

I wish Novasilisko's planet concepts were actually a thing.

I wish KSP didnt leak memory like a cheesecloth.

I wish KSP had intelligent texture load/unload behavior (load texture on demand, unload when not required).

I wish KSP didn't have 2k textures on UI buttons.

I wish KSP got rid of textures in System RAM after it loaded them to the RAM on the video card.

I wish KSP could use the full power of my CPU and graphics card.

I wish KSP could use multiple CPU cores for physics ON A SINGLE VESSEL. (not just "one core per vessel")

It'd be nice to see green MET numbers for ships with more than 150 parts on a 2.67GHz quad-core i7 with hyper-threading (i7-920).

Basically, I wish KSP was better optimized, but I went into detail.

I wish KSP got rid of textures in System RAM after it loaded them to the RAM on the video card.

I've got some good news for you then

That bug only affects dx9 (the default), so if you force opengl or dx11 it'll fix it (this is why those both save tonnes of ram, actually)

That's good news indeed, but it still doesn't mean they shouldn't fix the DX9 bug if they can. Not sure if this one's actually a KSP bug or a Unity bug, to be honest. Could even be a bug in DX9 itself now that I think of it.

Guess I should consider forcing DX11, as I have an Nvidia card. That sound right?

I wish (or more accurately, hope) the success of KSP inspires a glut in good space games, some of the created by Squad once they are done with development on KSP, and by others inspired by them.

I wish people would build a bridge and get over the "Squad released too early" issue.

-snip-

I Wish lightning would reach from the sky and vaporise anyone who argues on either side of the mechjeb "debate." -snip-

I wish MechJeb was integrated into stoCRACK-BOOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

....sizzle...sizzle...

Edited by Tourist

No. I wish the game was still in Alpha, cuz it sure as hell runs like it.

Sure, I get it, it was not perfect on release, unlike every other game that is released is perfect.

The thing is, its done now... its over, we can't go back in time. There is no quickload in real life. There is literally no point in keeping this fire burning, except for people to feel smug. Its that, which I find irritating.

Edited by Tourist

I wish the devs would stop putting their foot in their mouths, being caught in lies/dishonesty, and otherwise get better at PR or stop trying it.

I'd also with for a community which didn't focus on everyone being 'nice.'

Unfortunately, a great deal of this thread is nothing more than spiteful accusations, serving no purpose except to insult people. Please move on to other discussions now.

Edited by Vanamonde