[1.0.5] RSS Planets & Moons expanded v0.12.0 Sedna is finally here!

pozine

10 minutes ago, pozine said:

In RSS, making it to LEO is hard. Making it to another nearby planet is very hard. And making it to Sedna would be Chuck Norris hard. We humans are masochists.

Sorry, Sedna is just so far off and mysterious, you have to add that. Also, it might be hard getting the correct amounts of Dv to get there, but its orbital period is so long (11400 earth years) that it should look as if it just hangs on one spot.

It is quite dissapointing that it is currently at it's perihelion, though. It will be even more mysterious, cold, dark and challenging if it will be at its aphelion. But hey, we'll all die long before we see that.

Edited by 073198681

• 2 weeks later...

First off all: Thanks for this great expansion pack!

I use the LITE-Version off the expansion pack and I am missing Titania, the biggist moon of Uranus. I can see that the LITE-Version includes Titania but it isn't loaded.

Can someone help me? Does someone have the same problem?

9 hours ago, Soli said:

First off all: Thanks for this great expansion pack!

I use the LITE-Version off the expansion pack and I am missing Titania, the biggist moon of Uranus. I can see that the LITE-Version includes Titania but it isn't loaded.

Can someone help me? Does someone have the same problem?

I had a look at files from both versions, and they're exactly the same. I don't know what happened.

1- Delete your cache (Kopernicus/cache folder, delete everything inside)

2-Start KSP and look for Titania

If it doesn't work, delete the cache again and try replacing Titania related files from LITE version by those in the normal version?

Edited by pozine

I don't know why, but my contacts which involves the Moon, and all my satellites put on there were transferred to Vesta, and my Mars contracts/satellites were transfered to the Moon Oo after I installed this mod. LOL.
There is something that  I can do to solve that?

Thanks, in advance. Awesome mod! Please, keep doing!

Edited by SgtPafuncio

Quick Question:

It says that this is for KSP 1.0.5, but when I download and read the VERY IMPORTANT.txt, it says to have KSP 1.0.4. I'm pretty sure that's what's causing my KSP to hang upon loading everything. 

Edit: Also, is it for RSS 10.3.1 or 10.4.1, both are mentioned in the OP. Thanks!

Edited by kimjongspoon
Another question

For anyone wondering, I've sent a lander to Sedna once in my own custom mod, last year. I used an enormous electric propulsion ship. It was a one way journey with the kerbals trapped in their tiny lander. Quite the place.

Point is, it's possible, you should add it because this is currently an awesome mod.

On 15/1/2016 at 11:07 AM, kimjongspoon said:

Quick Question:

It says that this is for KSP 1.0.5, but when I download and read the VERY IMPORTANT.txt, it says to have KSP 1.0.4. I'm pretty sure that's what's causing my KSP to hang upon loading everything. 

Edit: Also, is it for RSS 10.3.1 or 10.4.1, both are mentioned in the OP. Thanks!

Where does it hang?

8 hours ago, kimjongspoon said:

It loads all of the textures and the little yellow loading bar is full, but it never loads the start screen.

How long have you waited? First time you start ksp after installing this mod Kopernicus needs to rebuild scaled space meshes, which can take quite a while. I suggest you leave it running for 15 mins or so.

6 hours ago, Ralathon said:

How long have you waited? First time you start ksp after installing this mod Kopernicus needs to rebuild scaled space meshes, which can take quite a while. I suggest you leave it running for 15 mins or so.

Il try again, thanks for the info.

hi everyone!! first of all I would like to say what a great great great mod @pozine !!!! a fantastic addition to RSS, it makes the whole experience way richer and entertaining!

I tried to incorporate this mod to my current 1.0.4 career save - I installed & loaded up the mod without any problems, the only issue being that all of my vessels on and around the Moon are now located on Vesta - is there any way to work around this??? 

many thanks for this great addition to the game!!! :D

13 hours ago, pvnkb1tch said:

hi everyone!! first of all I would like to say what a great great great mod @pozine !!!! a fantastic addition to RSS, it makes the whole experience way richer and entertaining!

I tried to incorporate this mod to my current 1.0.4 career save - I installed & loaded up the mod without any problems, the only issue being that all of my vessels on and around the Moon are now located on Vesta - is there any way to work around this??? 

I had the same thing happen. Just go into your save file and under the REF = X section of a specific vessel, change it from 10 to 11 if around the moon and 11 to 12 if around Mars.

On 26/1/2016 at 7:11 AM, pvnkb1tch said:

Sorry to hear that. I'm far from an expert in ksp modding, so I have to say I can't really do anything about it. I don't even know what cause it.

Also I've been having some problems with the next version. Ksp just doesn't load anymore. I'll try a clean install

Edited by pozine

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Have been playing with this absolutely fantastic mod since I reloaded RSS and RO on my OS X  install (Thank you 64bit hack!). It's like having a live action Orrery - I love it.

Now, I concur regarding the polite request to add Eros - as our May 1975 launch window is rapidly approaching!  Our Eros Manned Flyby Mission will be failure if Eros does not show up in the tracking station ;-)

@pozine <<<---- Absolutely Amazing.  Thank you for this mod.  You have reinvigorated my KSP experience because of it. If I could find your "Donate" link, I would, ah... DONATE!

Please do more space engine textures! They are beautiful and the only reason they are really scorned is that they dont fit in with the cartoony look of existing worlds. But RSS breaks that graphical style anyway so its perfectly ok if not better.

i am having trouble with this mod and Real Solar System's latest version (I believe 10.5)

KSP is freezing after it loads all it's assets :( i have copied a section from the log I believe is relevant - it is the very last part of the file:

Spoiler

[LOG 13:54:36.155] [OD] Adding for body Mercury map named MercuryBiomes (CBRGB) for Mercury of path = RSS-Textures/PluginData/MercuryBiomes.png
[LOG 13:54:36.181] [OD] Adding for body Mercury map named MercuryColor (RGB) for Mercury of path = RSS-Textures/MercuryColor.dds
[LOG 13:54:36.192] [OD] Adding for body Mercury map named MercuryHeight (G) for Mercury of path = RSS-Textures/PluginData/MercuryHeight.dds
[LOG 13:54:36.239] [OD] Map RSS-Textures/PluginData/MercuryHeight.dds enabling self. Path = RSS-Textures/PluginData/MercuryHeight.dds
[LOG 13:54:36.244] [OD] Map RSS-Textures/MercuryColor.dds enabling self. Path = RSS-Textures/MercuryColor.dds
[LOG 13:54:36.264] [OD] CBmap RSS-Textures/PluginData/MercuryBiomes.png enabling self. Path = RSS-Textures/PluginData/MercuryBiomes.png
[WRN 13:54:36.304] Cannot find preset 'High' for pqs 'Mercury(Clone)'
[WRN 13:54:36.306] CelestialBodyTransform: Cannot find CelestialBody.
[ERR 13:54:36.309] [PQS Error]: Sphere target is null!

[LOG 13:54:38.281] [OD] Adding for body Venus map named VenusBiomes (CBRGB) for Venus of path = RSS-Textures/PluginData/VenusBiomes.png
[LOG 13:54:38.305] [OD] Adding for body Venus map named VenusHeight (G) for Venus of path = RSS-Textures/PluginData/VenusHeight.dds
[LOG 13:54:38.325] [OD] Adding for body Venus map named VenusColor (RGB) for Venus of path = RSS-Textures/VenusColor.dds
[LOG 13:54:38.353] [OD] Map RSS-Textures/VenusColor.dds enabling self. Path = RSS-Textures/VenusColor.dds
[LOG 13:54:38.441] [OD] Map RSS-Textures/PluginData/VenusHeight.dds enabling self. Path = RSS-Textures/PluginData/VenusHeight.dds
[LOG 13:54:38.468] [OD] CBmap RSS-Textures/PluginData/VenusBiomes.png enabling self. Path = RSS-Textures/PluginData/VenusBiomes.png
[WRN 13:54:38.487] Cannot find preset 'High' for pqs 'Venus(Clone)'
[WRN 13:54:38.487] CelestialBodyTransform: Cannot find CelestialBody.
[ERR 13:54:38.488] [PQS Error]: Sphere target is null!

[LOG 13:54:41.137] [OD] Adding for body Kerbin map named EarthBiomes (CBRGB) for Kerbin of path = RSS-Textures/PluginData/EarthBiomes.png
[LOG 13:54:41.200] [OD] Adding for body Kerbin map named EarthHeight (G) for Kerbin of path = RSS-Textures/PluginData/EarthHeight.dds
[LOG 13:54:41.252] [OD] Adding for body Kerbin map named EarthSurface (RGB) for Kerbin of path = RSS-Textures/PluginData/EarthSurface.dds
[LOG 13:54:41.829] [OD] Adding for body Moon map named MoonBiomes (CBRGB) for Moon of path = RSS-Textures/PluginData/MoonBiomes.png
[LOG 13:54:41.841] [OD] Adding for body Moon map named MoonColor (RGB) for Moon of path = RSS-Textures/MoonColor.dds
[LOG 13:54:41.849] [OD] Adding for body Moon map named MoonHeight (G) for Moon of path = RSS-Textures/PluginData/MoonHeight.dds
[LOG 13:54:41.959] [OD] Map RSS-Textures/PluginData/MoonHeight.dds enabling self. Path = RSS-Textures/PluginData/MoonHeight.dds
[LOG 13:54:41.962] [OD] Map RSS-Textures/MoonColor.dds enabling self. Path = RSS-Textures/MoonColor.dds
[LOG 13:54:41.979] [OD] CBmap RSS-Textures/PluginData/MoonBiomes.png enabling self. Path = RSS-Textures/PluginData/MoonBiomes.png
[WRN 13:54:42.011] Cannot find preset 'High' for pqs 'Moon(Clone)'
[WRN 13:54:42.012] CelestialBodyTransform: Cannot find CelestialBody.
[ERR 13:54:42.012] [PQS Error]: Sphere target is null!

[LOG 13:54:43.925] [OD] Adding for body Mars map named MarsBiomes (CBRGB) for Mars of path = RSS-Textures/PluginData/MarsBiomes.png
[LOG 13:54:43.939] [OD] Adding for body Mars map named MarsHeight (G) for Mars of path = RSS-Textures/PluginData/MarsHeight.dds
[LOG 13:54:43.956] [OD] Adding for body Mars map named MarsColor (RGB) for Mars of path = RSS-Textures/MarsColor.dds
[LOG 13:54:43.971] [OD] Map RSS-Textures/MarsColor.dds enabling self. Path = RSS-Textures/MarsColor.dds
[LOG 13:54:44.046] [OD] Map RSS-Textures/PluginData/MarsHeight.dds enabling self. Path = RSS-Textures/PluginData/MarsHeight.dds
[LOG 13:54:44.067] [OD] CBmap RSS-Textures/PluginData/MarsBiomes.png enabling self. Path = RSS-Textures/PluginData/MarsBiomes.png
[WRN 13:54:44.082] Cannot find preset 'High' for pqs 'Mars(Clone)'
[WRN 13:54:44.082] CelestialBodyTransform: Cannot find CelestialBody.
[ERR 13:54:44.083] [PQS Error]: Sphere target is null!

[LOG 13:54:46.155] [OD] Adding for body Phobos map named PhobosBiomes (CBRGB) for Phobos of path = RSS-Textures/PluginData/PhobosBiomes.png
[LOG 13:54:46.167] [OD] Adding for body Phobos map named PhobosColor (RGB) for Phobos of path = RSS-Textures/PhobosColor.dds
[LOG 13:54:46.176] [OD] Adding for body Phobos map named PhobosHeight (G) for Phobos of path = RSS-Textures/PluginData/PhobosHeight.dds
[LOG 13:54:46.227] [OD] Map RSS-Textures/PluginData/PhobosHeight.dds enabling self. Path = RSS-Textures/PluginData/PhobosHeight.dds
[LOG 13:54:46.229] [OD] Map RSS-Textures/PhobosColor.dds enabling self. Path = RSS-Textures/PhobosColor.dds
[LOG 13:54:46.252] [OD] CBmap RSS-Textures/PluginData/PhobosBiomes.png enabling self. Path = RSS-Textures/PluginData/PhobosBiomes.png
[WRN 13:54:46.267] Cannot find preset 'High' for pqs 'Phobos(Clone)'
[WRN 13:54:46.268] CelestialBodyTransform: Cannot find CelestialBody.
[ERR 13:54:46.268] [PQS Error]: Sphere target is null!

[LOG 13:54:48.052] [OD] Adding for body Deimos map named DeimosBiomes (CBRGB) for Deimos of path = RSS-Textures/PluginData/DeimosBiomes.png
[LOG 13:54:48.065] [OD] Adding for body Deimos map named DeimosColor (RGB) for Deimos of path = RSS-Textures/DeimosColor.dds
[LOG 13:54:48.073] [OD] Adding for body Deimos map named DeimosHeight (G) for Deimos of path = RSS-Textures/PluginData/DeimosHeight.dds
[LOG 13:54:48.351] [OD] Map RSS-Textures/PluginData/DeimosHeight.dds enabling self. Path = RSS-Textures/PluginData/DeimosHeight.dds
[LOG 13:54:48.352] [OD] Map RSS-Textures/DeimosColor.dds enabling self. Path = RSS-Textures/DeimosColor.dds
[LOG 13:54:48.365] [OD] CBmap RSS-Textures/PluginData/DeimosBiomes.png enabling self. Path = RSS-Textures/PluginData/DeimosBiomes.png
[WRN 13:54:48.380] Cannot find preset 'High' for pqs 'Deimos(Clone)'
[WRN 13:54:48.381] CelestialBodyTransform: Cannot find CelestialBody.
[ERR 13:54:48.381] [PQS Error]: Sphere target is null!

[LOG 13:54:50.033] [OD] Adding for body Jupiter map named JupiterBiomes (CBRGB) for Jupiter of path = RSS-Textures/PluginData/JupiterBiomes.png
[LOG 13:54:50.267] [OD] Adding for body Io map named IoBiomes (CBRGB) for Io of path = RSS-Textures/PluginData/IoBiomes.png
[LOG 13:54:50.280] [OD] Adding for body Io map named IoHeight (G) for Io of path = RSS-Textures/PluginData/IoHeight.dds
[LOG 13:54:50.300] [OD] Adding for body Io map named IoColor (RGB) for Io of path = RSS-Textures/IoColor.dds
[LOG 13:54:50.486] [OD] Map RSS-Textures/IoColor.dds enabling self. Path = RSS-Textures/IoColor.dds
[LOG 13:54:50.561] [OD] Map RSS-Textures/PluginData/IoHeight.dds enabling self. Path = RSS-Textures/PluginData/IoHeight.dds
[LOG 13:54:50.585] [OD] CBmap RSS-Textures/PluginData/IoBiomes.png enabling self. Path = RSS-Textures/PluginData/IoBiomes.png
[WRN 13:54:50.600] Cannot find preset 'High' for pqs 'Io(Clone)'
[WRN 13:54:50.600] CelestialBodyTransform: Cannot find CelestialBody.
[ERR 13:54:50.601] [PQS Error]: Sphere target is null!

[LOG 13:54:52.284] [OD] Adding for body Europa map named EuropaBiomes (CBRGB) for Europa of path = RSS-Textures/PluginData/EuropaBiomes.png
[LOG 13:54:52.298] [OD] Adding for body Europa map named EuropaHeight (G) for Europa of path = RSS-Textures/PluginData/EuropaHeight.dds
[LOG 13:54:52.315] [OD] Adding for body Europa map named EuropaColor (RGB) for Europa of path = RSS-Textures/EuropaColor.dds
[LOG 13:54:52.326] [OD] Map RSS-Textures/EuropaColor.dds enabling self. Path = RSS-Textures/EuropaColor.dds
[LOG 13:54:52.409] [OD] Map RSS-Textures/PluginData/EuropaHeight.dds enabling self. Path = RSS-Textures/PluginData/EuropaHeight.dds
[LOG 13:54:52.437] [OD] CBmap RSS-Textures/PluginData/EuropaBiomes.png enabling self. Path = RSS-Textures/PluginData/EuropaBiomes.png
[WRN 13:54:52.452] Cannot find preset 'High' for pqs 'Europa(Clone)'
[WRN 13:54:52.452] CelestialBodyTransform: Cannot find CelestialBody.
[ERR 13:54:52.452] [PQS Error]: Sphere target is null!

[LOG 13:54:54.320] [OD] Adding for body Ganymede map named GanymedeBiomes (CBRGB) for Ganymede of path = RSS-Textures/PluginData/GanymedeBiomes.png
[LOG 13:54:54.332] [OD] Adding for body Ganymede map named GanymedeHeight (G) for Ganymede of path = RSS-Textures/PluginData/GanymedeHeight.dds
[LOG 13:54:54.358] [OD] Adding for body Ganymede map named GanymedeColor (RGB) for Ganymede of path = RSS-Textures/GanymedeColor.dds
[LOG 13:54:54.370] [OD] Map RSS-Textures/GanymedeColor.dds enabling self. Path = RSS-Textures/GanymedeColor.dds
[LOG 13:54:54.392] [OD] Map RSS-Textures/PluginData/GanymedeHeight.dds enabling self. Path = RSS-Textures/PluginData/GanymedeHeight.dds
[LOG 13:54:54.403] [OD] CBmap RSS-Textures/PluginData/GanymedeBiomes.png enabling self. Path = RSS-Textures/PluginData/GanymedeBiomes.png
[WRN 13:54:54.436] Cannot find preset 'High' for pqs 'Ganymede(Clone)'
[WRN 13:54:54.436] CelestialBodyTransform: Cannot find CelestialBody.
[ERR 13:54:54.436] [PQS Error]: Sphere target is null!

[LOG 13:54:56.407] [OD] Adding for body Callisto map named CallistoBiomes (CBRGB) for Callisto of path = RSS-Textures/PluginData/CallistoBiomes.png
[LOG 13:54:56.419] [OD] Adding for body Callisto map named CallistoHeight (G) for Callisto of path = RSS-Textures/PluginData/CallistoHeight.dds
[LOG 13:54:56.437] [OD] Adding for body Callisto map named CallistoColor (RGB) for Callisto of path = RSS-Textures/CallistoColor.dds
[LOG 13:54:56.461] [OD] Map RSS-Textures/CallistoColor.dds enabling self. Path = RSS-Textures/CallistoColor.dds
[LOG 13:54:56.539] [OD] Map RSS-Textures/PluginData/CallistoHeight.dds enabling self. Path = RSS-Textures/PluginData/CallistoHeight.dds
[LOG 13:54:56.561] [OD] CBmap RSS-Textures/PluginData/CallistoBiomes.png enabling self. Path = RSS-Textures/PluginData/CallistoBiomes.png
[WRN 13:54:56.576] Cannot find preset 'High' for pqs 'Callisto(Clone)'
[WRN 13:54:56.576] CelestialBodyTransform: Cannot find CelestialBody.
[ERR 13:54:56.576] [PQS Error]: Sphere target is null!

[LOG 13:54:58.476] [OD] Adding for body Saturn map named SaturnBiomes (CBRGB) for Saturn of path = RSS-Textures/PluginData/SaturnBiomes.png
[LOG 13:54:58.759] [OD] Adding for body Mimas map named MimasBiomes (CBRGB) for Mimas of path = RSS-Textures/PluginData/MimasBiomes.png
[LOG 13:54:58.772] [OD] Adding for body Mimas map named MimasColor (RGB) for Mimas of path = RSS-Textures/MimasColor.dds
[LOG 13:54:58.806] [OD] Map RSS-Textures/MimasColor.dds enabling self. Path = RSS-Textures/MimasColor.dds
[LOG 13:54:58.863] [OD] CBmap RSS-Textures/PluginData/MimasBiomes.png enabling self. Path = RSS-Textures/PluginData/MimasBiomes.png
[WRN 13:54:58.896] Cannot find preset 'High' for pqs 'Mimas(Clone)'
[WRN 13:54:58.896] CelestialBodyTransform: Cannot find CelestialBody.
[ERR 13:54:58.896] [PQS Error]: Sphere target is null!

[LOG 13:55:00.847] [OD] Adding for body Enceladus map named EnceladusBiomes (CBRGB) for Enceladus of path = RSS-Textures/PluginData/EnceladusBiomes.png
[LOG 13:55:00.859] [OD] Adding for body Enceladus map named EnceladusColor (RGB) for Enceladus of path = RSS-Textures/EnceladusColor.dds
[LOG 13:55:00.893] [OD] Map RSS-Textures/EnceladusColor.dds enabling self. Path = RSS-Textures/EnceladusColor.dds
[LOG 13:55:00.904] [OD] CBmap RSS-Textures/PluginData/EnceladusBiomes.png enabling self. Path = RSS-Textures/PluginData/EnceladusBiomes.png
[WRN 13:55:00.936] Cannot find preset 'High' for pqs 'Enceladus(Clone)'
[WRN 13:55:00.936] CelestialBodyTransform: Cannot find CelestialBody.
[ERR 13:55:00.937] [PQS Error]: Sphere target is null!

[LOG 13:55:02.838] [OD] Adding for body Tethys map named TethysBiomes (CBRGB) for Tethys of path = RSS-Textures/PluginData/TethysBiomes.png
[LOG 13:55:02.851] [OD] Adding for body Tethys map named TethysColor (RGB) for Tethys of path = RSS-Textures/TethysColor.dds
[LOG 13:55:02.885] [OD] Map RSS-Textures/TethysColor.dds enabling self. Path = RSS-Textures/TethysColor.dds
[LOG 13:55:02.912] [OD] CBmap RSS-Textures/PluginData/TethysBiomes.png enabling self. Path = RSS-Textures/PluginData/TethysBiomes.png
[WRN 13:55:02.945] Cannot find preset 'High' for pqs 'Tethys(Clone)'
[WRN 13:55:02.945] CelestialBodyTransform: Cannot find CelestialBody.
[ERR 13:55:02.945] [PQS Error]: Sphere target is null!

[LOG 13:55:04.862] [OD] Adding for body Dione map named DioneBiomes (CBRGB) for Dione of path = RSS-Textures/PluginData/DioneBiomes.png
[LOG 13:55:04.874] [OD] Adding for body Dione map named DioneColor (RGB) for Dione of path = RSS-Textures/DioneColor.dds
[LOG 13:55:04.906] [OD] Map RSS-Textures/DioneColor.dds enabling self. Path = RSS-Textures/DioneColor.dds
[LOG 13:55:04.915] [OD] CBmap RSS-Textures/PluginData/DioneBiomes.png enabling self. Path = RSS-Textures/PluginData/DioneBiomes.png
[WRN 13:55:04.948] Cannot find preset 'High' for pqs 'Dione(Clone)'
[WRN 13:55:04.948] CelestialBodyTransform: Cannot find CelestialBody.
[ERR 13:55:04.948] [PQS Error]: Sphere target is null!

[LOG 13:55:06.855] [OD] Adding for body Rhea map named RheaBiomes (CBRGB) for Rhea of path = RSS-Textures/PluginData/RheaBiomes.png
[LOG 13:55:06.867] [OD] Adding for body Rhea map named RheaColor (RGB) for Rhea of path = RSS-Textures/RheaColor.dds
[LOG 13:55:06.901] [OD] Map RSS-Textures/RheaColor.dds enabling self. Path = RSS-Textures/RheaColor.dds
[LOG 13:55:06.958] [OD] CBmap RSS-Textures/PluginData/RheaBiomes.png enabling self. Path = RSS-Textures/PluginData/RheaBiomes.png
[WRN 13:55:06.991] Cannot find preset 'High' for pqs 'Rhea(Clone)'
[WRN 13:55:06.991] CelestialBodyTransform: Cannot find CelestialBody.
[ERR 13:55:06.991] [PQS Error]: Sphere target is null!

[LOG 13:55:07.009] PQSCache: Increased PQ Cache by 256 to 4352
[LOG 13:55:08.875] [OD] Adding for body Titan map named TitanBiomes (CBRGB) for Titan of path = RSS-Textures/PluginData/TitanBiomes.png
[LOG 13:55:08.888] [OD] Adding for body Titan map named TitanHeight (G) for Titan of path = RSS-Textures/PluginData/TitanHeight.dds
[LOG 13:55:08.922] [OD] Adding for body Titan map named TitanColor (RGB) for Titan of path = RSS-Textures/TitanColor.dds
[LOG 13:55:08.954] [OD] Map RSS-Textures/TitanColor.dds enabling self. Path = RSS-Textures/TitanColor.dds
[LOG 13:55:09.039] [OD] Map RSS-Textures/PluginData/TitanHeight.dds enabling self. Path = RSS-Textures/PluginData/TitanHeight.dds
[LOG 13:55:09.060] [OD] CBmap RSS-Textures/PluginData/TitanBiomes.png enabling self. Path = RSS-Textures/PluginData/TitanBiomes.png
[WRN 13:55:09.077] Cannot find preset 'High' for pqs 'Titan(Clone)'
[WRN 13:55:09.077] CelestialBodyTransform: Cannot find CelestialBody.
[ERR 13:55:09.080] [PQS Error]: Sphere target is null!

[LOG 13:55:09.099] PQSCache: Increased PQ Cache by 256 to 4608
[LOG 13:55:09.120] PQSCache: Increased PQ Cache by 256 to 4864
[LOG 13:55:11.204] [OD] Adding for body Iapetus map named IapetusBiomes (CBRGB) for Iapetus of path = RSS-Textures/PluginData/IapetusBiomes.png
[LOG 13:55:11.216] [OD] Adding for body Iapetus map named IapetusColor (RGB) for Iapetus of path = RSS-Textures/IapetusColor.dds
[LOG 13:55:11.248] [OD] Adding for body Iapetus map named IapetusHeight (G) for Iapetus of path = RSSEx-Textures/PluginData/IapetusHeight.png
[LOG 13:55:11.278] [OD] Map RSSEx-Textures/PluginData/IapetusHeight.png enabling self. Path = RSSEx-Textures/PluginData/IapetusHeight.png
[LOG 13:55:11.284] [OD] Map RSS-Textures/IapetusColor.dds enabling self. Path = RSS-Textures/IapetusColor.dds
[LOG 13:55:11.323] [OD] CBmap RSS-Textures/PluginData/IapetusBiomes.png enabling self. Path = RSS-Textures/PluginData/IapetusBiomes.png
[WRN 13:55:11.356] Cannot find preset 'High' for pqs 'Iapetus(Clone)'
[WRN 13:55:11.357] CelestialBodyTransform: Cannot find CelestialBody.
[ERR 13:55:11.357] [PQS Error]: Sphere target is null!

[LOG 13:55:11.376] PQSCache: Increased PQ Cache by 256 to 5120
[LOG 13:55:13.337] [OD] Adding for body Uranus map named UranusBiomes (CBRGB) for Uranus of path = RSS-Textures/PluginData/UranusBiomes.png
[LOG 13:55:13.760] [OD] Adding for body Triton map named TritonBiomes (CBRGB) for Triton of path = RSS-Textures/PluginData/TritonBiomes.png
[LOG 13:55:13.773] [OD] Adding for body Triton map named TritonColor (RGB) for Triton of path = RSS-Textures/TritonColor.dds
[LOG 13:55:13.806] [OD] Map RSS-Textures/TritonColor.dds enabling self. Path = RSS-Textures/TritonColor.dds
[LOG 13:55:13.816] [OD] CBmap RSS-Textures/PluginData/TritonBiomes.png enabling self. Path = RSS-Textures/PluginData/TritonBiomes.png
[WRN 13:55:13.849] Cannot find preset 'High' for pqs 'Triton(Clone)'
[WRN 13:55:13.849] CelestialBodyTransform: Cannot find CelestialBody.
[ERR 13:55:13.849] [PQS Error]: Sphere target is null!

[LOG 13:55:15.790] [OD] Adding for body Pluto map named PlutoBiomes (CBRGB) for Pluto of path = RSSEx-Textures/PluginData/PlutoBiomes.png
[LOG 13:55:15.804] [OD] Adding for body Pluto map named PlutoColor (RGB) for Pluto of path = RSSEx-Textures/PlutoColor.dds
[LOG 13:55:15.813] [OD] Adding for body Pluto map named PlutoHeight (G) for Pluto of path = RSSEx-Textures/PluginData/PlutoHeight.png
[LOG 13:55:15.915] [OD] Map RSSEx-Textures/PluginData/PlutoHeight.png enabling self. Path = RSSEx-Textures/PluginData/PlutoHeight.png
[LOG 13:55:15.920] [OD] Map RSSEx-Textures/PlutoColor.dds enabling self. Path = RSSEx-Textures/PlutoColor.dds
[LOG 13:55:15.971] [OD] CBmap RSSEx-Textures/PluginData/PlutoBiomes.png enabling self. Path = RSSEx-Textures/PluginData/PlutoBiomes.png
[WRN 13:55:16.004] Cannot find preset 'High' for pqs 'Pluto(Clone)'
[WRN 13:55:16.004] CelestialBodyTransform: Cannot find CelestialBody.
[ERR 13:55:16.004] [PQS Error]: Sphere target is null!

[LOG 13:55:16.022] PQSCache: Increased PQ Cache by 256 to 5376
[LOG 13:55:18.089] [OD] Adding for body Charon map named CharonBiomes (CBRGB) for Charon of path = RSSEx-Textures/PluginData/CharonBiomes.png
[LOG 13:55:18.101] [OD] Adding for body Charon map named CharonColor (RGB) for Charon of path = RSSEx-Textures/CharonColor.png
[LOG 13:55:18.109] [OD] Adding for body Charon map named CharonHeight (G) for Charon of path = RSSEx-Textures/PluginData/CharonHeight.png
[LOG 13:55:18.389] [OD] Map RSSEx-Textures/PluginData/CharonHeight.png enabling self. Path = RSSEx-Textures/PluginData/CharonHeight.png
[LOG 13:55:18.640] [OD] Map RSSEx-Textures/CharonColor.png enabling self. Path = RSSEx-Textures/CharonColor.png
[LOG 13:55:18.671] [OD] CBmap RSSEx-Textures/PluginData/CharonBiomes.png enabling self. Path = RSSEx-Textures/PluginData/CharonBiomes.png
[WRN 13:55:18.687] Cannot find preset 'High' for pqs 'Charon(Clone)'
[WRN 13:55:18.687] CelestialBodyTransform: Cannot find CelestialBody.
[ERR 13:55:18.687] [PQS Error]: Sphere target is null!

[LOG 13:55:20.565] [OD] Adding for body Vesta map named VestaBiomes (CBRGB) for Vesta of path = RSSEx-Textures/PluginData/VestaBiomes.png
[LOG 13:55:20.577] [OD] Adding for body Vesta map named VestaColor (RGB) for Vesta of path = RSSEx-Textures/VestaColor.png
[LOG 13:55:20.586] [OD] Adding for body Vesta map named VestaHeight (G) for Vesta of path = RSSEx-Textures/PluginData/VestaHeight.png
[LOG 13:55:20.863] [OD] Map RSSEx-Textures/PluginData/VestaHeight.png enabling self. Path = RSSEx-Textures/PluginData/VestaHeight.png
[LOG 13:55:20.911] [OD] Map RSSEx-Textures/VestaColor.png enabling self. Path = RSSEx-Textures/VestaColor.png
[LOG 13:55:20.960] [OD] CBmap RSSEx-Textures/PluginData/VestaBiomes.png enabling self. Path = RSSEx-Textures/PluginData/VestaBiomes.png
[WRN 13:55:20.976] Cannot find preset 'High' for pqs 'Vesta(Clone)'
[WRN 13:55:20.977] CelestialBodyTransform: Cannot find CelestialBody.
[ERR 13:55:20.977] [PQS Error]: Sphere target is null!

[LOG 13:55:20.995] PQSCache: Increased PQ Cache by 256 to 5632
[LOG 13:55:21.015] PQSCache: Increased PQ Cache by 256 to 5888
[LOG 13:55:22.934] [OD] Adding for body Juno map named JunoColor (RGB) for Juno of path = RSSEx-Textures/JunoColor.dds
[LOG 13:55:22.943] [OD] Adding for body Juno map named JunoHeight (G) for Juno of path = RSSEx-Textures/PluginData/JunoHeight.png
[LOG 13:55:23.095] [OD] Map RSSEx-Textures/PluginData/JunoHeight.png enabling self. Path = RSSEx-Textures/PluginData/JunoHeight.png
[LOG 13:55:23.096] [OD] Map RSSEx-Textures/JunoColor.dds enabling self. Path = RSSEx-Textures/JunoColor.dds
[WRN 13:55:23.115] Cannot find preset 'High' for pqs 'Juno(Clone)'
[WRN 13:55:23.115] CelestialBodyTransform: Cannot find CelestialBody.
[ERR 13:55:23.116] [PQS Error]: Sphere target is null!

[LOG 13:55:23.135] PQSCache: Increased PQ Cache by 256 to 6144
[LOG 13:55:25.089] [OD] Adding for body Ceres map named CeresBiomes (CBRGB) for Ceres of path = RSSEx-Textures/PluginData/CeresBiomes.png
[LOG 13:55:25.101] [OD] Adding for body Ceres map named CeresColor (RGB) for Ceres of path = RSSEx-Textures/CeresColor.dds
[LOG 13:55:25.110] [OD] Adding for body Ceres map named CeresHeight (G) for Ceres of path = RSSEx-Textures/PluginData/CeresHeight.png
[LOG 13:55:25.199] [OD] Map RSSEx-Textures/PluginData/CeresHeight.png enabling self. Path = RSSEx-Textures/PluginData/CeresHeight.png
[LOG 13:55:25.204] [OD] Map RSSEx-Textures/CeresColor.dds enabling self. Path = RSSEx-Textures/CeresColor.dds
[LOG 13:55:25.226] [OD] CBmap RSSEx-Textures/PluginData/CeresBiomes.png enabling self. Path = RSSEx-Textures/PluginData/CeresBiomes.png
[WRN 13:55:25.244] Cannot find preset 'High' for pqs 'Ceres(Clone)'
[WRN 13:55:25.244] CelestialBodyTransform: Cannot find CelestialBody.
[ERR 13:55:25.245] [PQS Error]: Sphere target is null!

[LOG 13:55:25.264] PQSCache: Increased PQ Cache by 256 to 6400
[LOG 13:55:25.286] PQSCache: Increased PQ Cache by 256 to 6656
[LOG 13:55:27.439] [OD] Adding for body Pallas map named PallasBiomes (CBRGB) for Pallas of path = RSSEx-Textures/PluginData/PallasBiomes.png
[LOG 13:55:27.452] [OD] Adding for body Pallas map named PallasColor (RGB) for Pallas of path = RSSEx-Textures/PallasColor.dds
[LOG 13:55:27.462] [OD] Adding for body Pallas map named PallasHeight (G) for Pallas of path = RSSEx-Textures/PluginData/PallasHeight.png
[LOG 13:55:27.558] [OD] Map RSSEx-Textures/PluginData/PallasHeight.png enabling self. Path = RSSEx-Textures/PluginData/PallasHeight.png
[LOG 13:55:27.559] [OD] Map RSSEx-Textures/PallasColor.dds enabling self. Path = RSSEx-Textures/PallasColor.dds
[LOG 13:55:27.578] [OD] CBmap RSSEx-Textures/PluginData/PallasBiomes.png enabling self. Path = RSSEx-Textures/PluginData/PallasBiomes.png
[WRN 13:55:27.596] Cannot find preset 'High' for pqs 'Pallas(Clone)'
[WRN 13:55:27.596] CelestialBodyTransform: Cannot find CelestialBody.
[ERR 13:55:27.597] [PQS Error]: Sphere target is null!

[LOG 13:55:29.604] [OD] Adding for body Ida map named IdaColor (RGB) for Ida of path = RSSEx-Textures/IdaColor.png
[LOG 13:55:29.613] [OD] Adding for body Ida map named IdaHeight (G) for Ida of path = RSSEx-Textures/PluginData/IdaHeight.png
[LOG 13:55:29.697] [OD] Map RSSEx-Textures/PluginData/IdaHeight.png enabling self. Path = RSSEx-Textures/PluginData/IdaHeight.png
[LOG 13:55:29.746] [OD] Map RSSEx-Textures/IdaColor.png enabling self. Path = RSSEx-Textures/IdaColor.png
[WRN 13:55:29.763] Cannot find preset 'High' for pqs 'Ida(Clone)'
[WRN 13:55:29.763] CelestialBodyTransform: Cannot find CelestialBody.
[ERR 13:55:29.763] [PQS Error]: Sphere target is null!

[LOG 13:55:29.780] PQSCache: Increased PQ Cache by 256 to 6912
[LOG 13:55:29.802] PQSCache: Increased PQ Cache by 256 to 7168
[LOG 13:55:31.578] [OD] Adding for body ChuryumovGerasimenko map named ChuryumovBiomes (CBRGB) for ChuryumovGerasimenko of path = RSSEx-Textures/PluginData/ChuryumovBiomes.png
[LOG 13:55:31.590] [OD] Adding for body ChuryumovGerasimenko map named ChuryumovColor (RGB) for ChuryumovGerasimenko of path = RSSEx-Textures/ChuryumovColor.dds
[LOG 13:55:31.599] [OD] Adding for body ChuryumovGerasimenko map named ChuryumovHeight (G) for ChuryumovGerasimenko of path = RSSEx-Textures/PluginData/ChuryumovHeight.png
[LOG 13:55:31.626] [OD] Map RSSEx-Textures/PluginData/ChuryumovHeight.png enabling self. Path = RSSEx-Textures/PluginData/ChuryumovHeight.png
[LOG 13:55:31.626] [OD] Map RSSEx-Textures/ChuryumovColor.dds enabling self. Path = RSSEx-Textures/ChuryumovColor.dds
[LOG 13:55:31.637] [OD] CBmap RSSEx-Textures/PluginData/ChuryumovBiomes.png enabling self. Path = RSSEx-Textures/PluginData/ChuryumovBiomes.png
[WRN 13:55:31.655] Cannot find preset 'High' for pqs 'ChuryumovGerasimenko(Clone)'
[WRN 13:55:31.655] CelestialBodyTransform: Cannot find CelestialBody.
[ERR 13:55:31.655] [PQS Error]: Sphere target is null!

[LOG 13:55:31.672] PQSCache: Increased PQ Cache by 256 to 7424
[LOG 13:55:31.691] PQSCache: Increased PQ Cache by 256 to 7680
[LOG 13:55:33.620] [OD] Adding for body Lutetia map named LutetiaColor (RGB) for Lutetia of path = RSSEx-Textures/LutetiaColor.png
[LOG 13:55:33.629] [OD] Adding for body Lutetia map named LutetiaHeight (G) for Lutetia of path = RSSEx-Textures/PluginData/LutetiaHeight.png
[LOG 13:55:33.831] [OD] Map RSSEx-Textures/PluginData/LutetiaHeight.png enabling self. Path = RSSEx-Textures/PluginData/LutetiaHeight.png
[LOG 13:55:33.886] [OD] Map RSSEx-Textures/LutetiaColor.png enabling self. Path = RSSEx-Textures/LutetiaColor.png
[WRN 13:55:33.903] Cannot find preset 'High' for pqs 'Lutetia(Clone)'
[WRN 13:55:33.903] CelestialBodyTransform: Cannot find CelestialBody.
[ERR 13:55:33.904] [PQS Error]: Sphere target is null!

[LOG 13:55:33.922] PQSCache: Increased PQ Cache by 256 to 7936
[LOG 13:55:35.865] [OD] Adding for body Orcus map named OrcusColor (RGB) for Orcus of path = RSSEx-Textures/OrcusColor.dds
[LOG 13:55:35.874] [OD] Adding for body Orcus map named OrcusHeight (G) for Orcus of path = RSSEx-Textures/PluginData/OrcusHeight.png
[LOG 13:55:35.954] [OD] Map RSSEx-Textures/PluginData/OrcusHeight.png enabling self. Path = RSSEx-Textures/PluginData/OrcusHeight.png
[LOG 13:55:35.955] [OD] Map RSSEx-Textures/OrcusColor.dds enabling self. Path = RSSEx-Textures/OrcusColor.dds
[WRN 13:55:35.973] Cannot find preset 'High' for pqs 'Orcus(Clone)'
[WRN 13:55:35.973] CelestialBodyTransform: Cannot find CelestialBody.
[ERR 13:55:35.974] [PQS Error]: Sphere target is null!

[LOG 13:55:37.736] [OD] Adding for body Vanth map named VanthColor (RGB) for Vanth of path = RSSEx-Textures/VanthColor.dds
[LOG 13:55:37.744] [OD] Adding for body Vanth map named VanthHeight (G) for Vanth of path = RSSEx-Textures/PluginData/VanthHeight.png
[LOG 13:55:37.846] [OD] Map RSSEx-Textures/PluginData/VanthHeight.png enabling self. Path = RSSEx-Textures/PluginData/VanthHeight.png
[LOG 13:55:37.847] [OD] Map RSSEx-Textures/VanthColor.dds enabling self. Path = RSSEx-Textures/VanthColor.dds
[WRN 13:55:37.865] Cannot find preset 'High' for pqs 'Vanth(Clone)'
[WRN 13:55:37.865] CelestialBodyTransform: Cannot find CelestialBody.
[ERR 13:55:37.865] [PQS Error]: Sphere target is null!

[LOG 13:55:37.884] PQSCache: Increased PQ Cache by 256 to 8192
[LOG 13:55:39.815] [OD] Adding for body Makemake map named MakemakeColor (RGB) for Makemake of path = RSSEx-Textures/MakemakeColor.dds
[LOG 13:55:39.824] [OD] Adding for body Makemake map named MakemakeHeight (G) for Makemake of path = RSSEx-Textures/PluginData/MakemakeHeight.png
[LOG 13:55:39.900] [OD] Map RSSEx-Textures/PluginData/MakemakeHeight.png enabling self. Path = RSSEx-Textures/PluginData/MakemakeHeight.png
[LOG 13:55:39.901] [OD] Map RSSEx-Textures/MakemakeColor.dds enabling self. Path = RSSEx-Textures/MakemakeColor.dds
[WRN 13:55:39.919] Cannot find preset 'High' for pqs 'Makemake(Clone)'
[WRN 13:55:39.919] CelestialBodyTransform: Cannot find CelestialBody.
[ERR 13:55:39.919] [PQS Error]: Sphere target is null!

[LOG 13:55:41.689] [OD] Adding for body Chariklo map named CharikloColor (RGB) for Chariklo of path = RSSEx-Textures/CharikloColor.dds
[LOG 13:55:41.697] [OD] Adding for body Chariklo map named CharikloHeight (G) for Chariklo of path = RSSEx-Textures/PluginData/CharikloHeight.png
[LOG 13:55:41.778] [OD] Map RSSEx-Textures/PluginData/CharikloHeight.png enabling self. Path = RSSEx-Textures/PluginData/CharikloHeight.png
[LOG 13:55:41.779] [OD] Map RSSEx-Textures/CharikloColor.dds enabling self. Path = RSSEx-Textures/CharikloColor.dds
[WRN 13:55:41.797] Cannot find preset 'High' for pqs 'Chariklo(Clone)'
[WRN 13:55:41.797] CelestialBodyTransform: Cannot find CelestialBody.
[ERR 13:55:41.797] [PQS Error]: Sphere target is null!

[LOG 13:55:41.816] PQSCache: Increased PQ Cache by 256 to 8448
[LOG 13:55:43.786] [OD] Adding for body Halley map named HalleyColor (RGB) for Halley of path = RSSEx-Textures/HalleyColor.dds
[LOG 13:55:43.794] [OD] Adding for body Halley map named HalleyHeight (G) for Halley of path = RSSEx-Textures/PluginData/HalleyHeight.png
[LOG 13:55:43.872] [OD] Map RSSEx-Textures/PluginData/HalleyHeight.png enabling self. Path = RSSEx-Textures/PluginData/HalleyHeight.png
[LOG 13:55:43.873] [OD] Map RSSEx-Textures/HalleyColor.dds enabling self. Path = RSSEx-Textures/HalleyColor.dds
[WRN 13:55:43.891] Cannot find preset 'High' for pqs 'Halley(Clone)'
[WRN 13:55:43.891] CelestialBodyTransform: Cannot find CelestialBody.
[ERR 13:55:43.891] [PQS Error]: Sphere target is null!

[LOG 13:55:45.843] [OD] Adding for body Sedna map named SednaColor (RGB) for Sedna of path = RSSEx-Textures/SednaColor.dds
[LOG 13:55:45.852] [OD] Adding for body Sedna map named SednaHeight (G) for Sedna of path = RSSEx-Textures/PluginData/SednaHeight.png
[LOG 13:55:45.891] [OD] Map RSSEx-Textures/PluginData/SednaHeight.png enabling self. Path = RSSEx-Textures/PluginData/SednaHeight.png
[LOG 13:55:45.892] [OD] Map RSSEx-Textures/SednaColor.dds enabling self. Path = RSSEx-Textures/SednaColor.dds
[WRN 13:55:45.910] Cannot find preset 'High' for pqs 'Sedna(Clone)'
[WRN 13:55:45.910] CelestialBodyTransform: Cannot find CelestialBody.
[ERR 13:55:45.911] [PQS Error]: Sphere target is null!

[LOG 13:55:45.929] PQSCache: Increased PQ Cache by 256 to 8704
[LOG 13:55:47.684] [OD] Adding for body Metis map named Metisbiome (CBRGB) for Metis of path = RSSEx-Textures/PluginData/Metisbiome.png
[LOG 13:55:47.696] [OD] Adding for body Metis map named MetisColor (RGB) for Metis of path = RSSEx-Textures/MetisColor.dds
[LOG 13:55:47.705] [OD] Adding for body Metis map named MetisHeight (G) for Metis of path = RSSEx-Textures/PluginData/MetisHeight.png
[LOG 13:55:47.751] [OD] Map RSSEx-Textures/PluginData/MetisHeight.png enabling self. Path = RSSEx-Textures/PluginData/MetisHeight.png
[LOG 13:55:47.752] [OD] Map RSSEx-Textures/MetisColor.dds enabling self. Path = RSSEx-Textures/MetisColor.dds
[LOG 13:55:47.807] [OD] CBmap RSSEx-Textures/PluginData/Metisbiome.png enabling self. Path = RSSEx-Textures/PluginData/Metisbiome.png
[WRN 13:55:47.825] Cannot find preset 'High' for pqs 'Metis(Clone)'
[WRN 13:55:47.826] CelestialBodyTransform: Cannot find CelestialBody.
[ERR 13:55:47.826] [PQS Error]: Sphere target is null!

[LOG 13:55:49.801] [OD] Adding for body Adrastea map named AdrasteaBiomes (CBRGB) for Adrastea of path = RSSEx-Textures/PluginData/AdrasteaBiomes.png
[LOG 13:55:49.812] [OD] Adding for body Adrastea map named AdrasteaColor (RGB) for Adrastea of path = RSSEx-Textures/AdrasteaColor.dds
[LOG 13:55:49.822] [OD] Adding for body Adrastea map named AdrasteaHeight (G) for Adrastea of path = RSSEx-Textures/PluginData/AdrasteaHeight.png
[LOG 13:55:49.864] [OD] Map RSSEx-Textures/PluginData/AdrasteaHeight.png enabling self. Path = RSSEx-Textures/PluginData/AdrasteaHeight.png
[LOG 13:55:49.865] [OD] Map RSSEx-Textures/AdrasteaColor.dds enabling self. Path = RSSEx-Textures/AdrasteaColor.dds
[LOG 13:55:49.887] [OD] CBmap RSSEx-Textures/PluginData/AdrasteaBiomes.png enabling self. Path = RSSEx-Textures/PluginData/AdrasteaBiomes.png
[WRN 13:55:49.905] Cannot find preset 'High' for pqs 'Adrastea(Clone)'
[WRN 13:55:49.905] CelestialBodyTransform: Cannot find CelestialBody.
[ERR 13:55:49.905] [PQS Error]: Sphere target is null!

[LOG 13:55:49.923] PQSCache: Increased PQ Cache by 256 to 8960
[LOG 13:55:51.636] [OD] Adding for body Amalthea map named AmaltheaBiomes (CBRGB) for Amalthea of path = RSSEx-Textures/PluginData/AmaltheaBiomes.png
[LOG 13:55:51.648] [OD] Adding for body Amalthea map named AmaltheaColor (RGB) for Amalthea of path = RSSEx-Textures/AmaltheaColor.png
[LOG 13:55:51.657] [OD] Adding for body Amalthea map named AmaltheaHeight (G) for Amalthea of path = RSSEx-Textures/PluginData/AmaltheaHeight.png
[LOG 13:55:51.691] [OD] Map RSSEx-Textures/PluginData/AmaltheaHeight.png enabling self. Path = RSSEx-Textures/PluginData/AmaltheaHeight.png
[LOG 13:55:51.699] [OD] Map RSSEx-Textures/AmaltheaColor.png enabling self. Path = RSSEx-Textures/AmaltheaColor.png
[LOG 13:55:51.707] [OD] CBmap RSSEx-Textures/PluginData/AmaltheaBiomes.png enabling self. Path = RSSEx-Textures/PluginData/AmaltheaBiomes.png
[WRN 13:55:51.725] Cannot find preset 'High' for pqs 'Amalthea(Clone)'
[WRN 13:55:51.725] CelestialBodyTransform: Cannot find CelestialBody.
[ERR 13:55:51.725] [PQS Error]: Sphere target is null!

[LOG 13:55:53.728] [OD] Adding for body Pan map named PanColor (RGB) for Pan of path = RSSEx-Textures/PanColor.dds
[LOG 13:55:53.737] [OD] Adding for body Pan map named PanHeight (G) for Pan of path = RSSEx-Textures/PluginData/PanHeight.png
[LOG 13:55:53.770] [OD] Map RSSEx-Textures/PluginData/PanHeight.png enabling self. Path = RSSEx-Textures/PluginData/PanHeight.png
[LOG 13:55:53.771] [OD] Map RSSEx-Textures/PanColor.dds enabling self. Path = RSSEx-Textures/PanColor.dds
[WRN 13:55:53.789] Cannot find preset 'High' for pqs 'Pan(Clone)'
[WRN 13:55:53.790] CelestialBodyTransform: Cannot find CelestialBody.
[ERR 13:55:53.790] [PQS Error]: Sphere target is null!

[LOG 13:55:53.808] PQSCache: Increased PQ Cache by 256 to 9216
[LOG 13:55:55.578] [OD] Adding for body Daphnis map named DaphnisColor (RGB) for Daphnis of path = RSSEx-Textures/DaphnisColor.dds
[LOG 13:55:55.587] [OD] Adding for body Daphnis map named DaphnisHeight (G) for Daphnis of path = RSSEx-Textures/PluginData/DaphnisHeight.png
[LOG 13:55:55.839] [OD] Map RSSEx-Textures/PluginData/DaphnisHeight.png enabling self. Path = RSSEx-Textures/PluginData/DaphnisHeight.png
[LOG 13:55:55.840] [OD] Map RSSEx-Textures/DaphnisColor.dds enabling self. Path = RSSEx-Textures/DaphnisColor.dds
[WRN 13:55:55.859] Cannot find preset 'High' for pqs 'Daphnis(Clone)'
[WRN 13:55:55.859] CelestialBodyTransform: Cannot find CelestialBody.
[ERR 13:55:55.859] [PQS Error]: Sphere target is null!

[LOG 13:55:57.635] [OD] Adding for body Hyperion map named HyperionColor (RGB) for Hyperion of path = RSSEx-Textures/HyperionColor.dds
[LOG 13:55:57.644] [OD] Adding for body Hyperion map named HyperionHeight (G) for Hyperion of path = RSSEx-Textures/PluginData/HyperionHeight.png
[LOG 13:55:57.669] [OD] Map RSSEx-Textures/PluginData/HyperionHeight.png enabling self. Path = RSSEx-Textures/PluginData/HyperionHeight.png
[LOG 13:55:57.669] [OD] Map RSSEx-Textures/HyperionColor.dds enabling self. Path = RSSEx-Textures/HyperionColor.dds
[WRN 13:55:57.689] Cannot find preset 'High' for pqs 'Hyperion(Clone)'
[WRN 13:55:57.689] CelestialBodyTransform: Cannot find CelestialBody.
[ERR 13:55:57.689] [PQS Error]: Sphere target is null!

[LOG 13:55:57.708] PQSCache: Increased PQ Cache by 256 to 9472
[LOG 13:55:59.653] [OD] Adding for body Phoebe map named PhoebeColor (RGB) for Phoebe of path = RSSEx-Textures/PhoebeColor.dds
[LOG 13:55:59.662] [OD] Adding for body Phoebe map named PhoebeHeight (G) for Phoebe of path = RSSEx-Textures/PluginData/PhoebeHeight.png
[LOG 13:55:59.756] [OD] Map RSSEx-Textures/PluginData/PhoebeHeight.png enabling self. Path = RSSEx-Textures/PluginData/PhoebeHeight.png
[LOG 13:55:59.757] [OD] Map RSSEx-Textures/PhoebeColor.dds enabling self. Path = RSSEx-Textures/PhoebeColor.dds
[WRN 13:55:59.775] Cannot find preset 'High' for pqs 'Phoebe(Clone)'
[WRN 13:55:59.775] CelestialBodyTransform: Cannot find CelestialBody.
[ERR 13:55:59.776] [PQS Error]: Sphere target is null!

[LOG 13:56:01.547] [OD] Adding for body Pandora map named PandoraColor (RGB) for Pandora of path = RSSEx-Textures/PandoraColor.png
[LOG 13:56:01.556] [OD] Adding for body Pandora map named PandoraHeight (G) for Pandora of path = RSSEx-Textures/PluginData/PandoraHeight.png
[LOG 13:56:01.612] [OD] Map RSSEx-Textures/PluginData/PandoraHeight.png enabling self. Path = RSSEx-Textures/PluginData/PandoraHeight.png
[LOG 13:56:01.616] [OD] Map RSSEx-Textures/PandoraColor.png enabling self. Path = RSSEx-Textures/PandoraColor.png
[WRN 13:56:01.635] Cannot find preset 'High' for pqs 'Pandora(Clone)'
[WRN 13:56:01.635] CelestialBodyTransform: Cannot find CelestialBody.
[ERR 13:56:01.636] [PQS Error]: Sphere target is null!

[LOG 13:56:01.654] PQSCache: Increased PQ Cache by 256 to 9728
[LOG 13:56:03.610] [OD] Adding for body Prometheus map named PrometheusColor (RGB) for Prometheus of path = RSSEx-Textures/PrometheusColor.png
[LOG 13:56:03.620] [OD] Adding for body Prometheus map named PrometheusHeight (G) for Prometheus of path = RSSEx-Textures/PluginData/PrometheusHeight.png
[LOG 13:56:03.653] [OD] Map RSSEx-Textures/PluginData/PrometheusHeight.png enabling self. Path = RSSEx-Textures/PluginData/PrometheusHeight.png
[LOG 13:56:03.656] [OD] Map RSSEx-Textures/PrometheusColor.png enabling self. Path = RSSEx-Textures/PrometheusColor.png
[WRN 13:56:03.678] Cannot find preset 'High' for pqs 'Prometheus(Clone)'
[WRN 13:56:03.678] CelestialBodyTransform: Cannot find CelestialBody.
[ERR 13:56:03.679] [PQS Error]: Sphere target is null!

[LOG 13:56:05.477] [OD] Adding for body Epimetheus map named EpimetheusColor (RGB) for Epimetheus of path = RSSEx-Textures/EpimetheusColor.png
[LOG 13:56:05.486] [OD] Adding for body Epimetheus map named EpimetheusHeight (G) for Epimetheus of path = RSSEx-Textures/PluginData/EpimetheusHeight.png
[LOG 13:56:05.552] [OD] Map RSSEx-Textures/PluginData/EpimetheusHeight.png enabling self. Path = RSSEx-Textures/PluginData/EpimetheusHeight.png
[LOG 13:56:05.556] [OD] Map RSSEx-Textures/EpimetheusColor.png enabling self. Path = RSSEx-Textures/EpimetheusColor.png
[WRN 13:56:05.575] Cannot find preset 'High' for pqs 'Epimetheus(Clone)'
[WRN 13:56:05.575] CelestialBodyTransform: Cannot find CelestialBody.
[ERR 13:56:05.575] [PQS Error]: Sphere target is null!

[LOG 13:56:05.594] PQSCache: Increased PQ Cache by 256 to 9984
[LOG 13:56:07.697] [OD] Adding for body Janus map named JanusColor (RGB) for Janus of path = RSSEx-Textures/JanusColor.png
[LOG 13:56:07.708] [OD] Adding for body Janus map named JanusHeight (G) for Janus of path = RSSEx-Textures/PluginData/JanusHeight.png
[LOG 13:56:07.764] [OD] Map RSSEx-Textures/PluginData/JanusHeight.png enabling self. Path = RSSEx-Textures/PluginData/JanusHeight.png
[LOG 13:56:07.767] [OD] Map RSSEx-Textures/JanusColor.png enabling self. Path = RSSEx-Textures/JanusColor.png

is there an upcoming version of the mod that's compatible with RSS's latest version?:blush::blush::blush::blush:

NEVERMIND! I rebooted KSP and now it works :P:D:D:D the miracles of computing! turn off/on and it works!

Edited by hypervelocity

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.