• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On ‎2015‎-‎07‎-‎19 at 11:48 PM, Scotius said:

This is stuff the horrors are made of :0.0: This abomination needs to be killed with silver bullets and napalm. And then shot into the Sun.

you're right, KILL IT WITH NUKES AND BULLETS!!!!!! 

On 7/19/2015 at 9:47 PM, Potatto said:

D76DeF4.png

Spoiler

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Edited by Souper

Mr Potatto, Mr Potatto, you are the most creative modder EVER.

With all due respect to the human instruction manual that is Scott Manley, this is the most hilarious thing in the history of KSP.

See, when I was new to Kerbal I used to watch Manley's videos to learn a bit about the game but my ears used to burn off and my skin used to get goose bumps whenever he tried one of his try-hard creative speeches, usually ending with "blah blah ...... or something like that".  So the irony of this mod does not escape me!  I just love it so much :) 

• 3 months later...
20 minutes ago, pTrevTrevs said:

This... sort of makes me wonder if Scott has a forum account.

Yes, Mr. Manley is around sometimes. He commented this thread on the first page.
Great mod btw, sadly some comments are silly.

• 10 months later...
  • 2 months later...

@Potatto last posted in February 2016, so he's probably not going to update this.

Therefore, in accordance with the terms of the CC-BY-NC-SA license (I think?), and to keep this masterpiece alive for future generations, here's a version for KSP 1.3.1, updated to work with either TextureReplacerReplaced or SigmaReplacementsHeads:

Also added to CKAN.

iCaS15g.png

(I couldn't figure out how to hide the stock eyes.)

Edited by HebaruSan

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.