[1.0.5] S^3 - SmallSolarSystem

Niemand303

THANKS FOR MAKING THIS POSSIBLE - BEST MOD - THANKS :D

Which Visual Enhancement Mod do you recommend for your mod?

EDIT: something is wrong, before I can even reach the moon I somehow always leave the gravitational field of the earth. wat

Edited by mid0r

Got v2, but now have the same problem as mid0r.
I put a ship on trajectory to the moon, timewarp and at almost half the distant the ship is in orbit around the sun.

Don't know if it's related to another mod, have to check this out

• 2 weeks later...

I thought this was only me..  Having the same issue.  Have the moon lined up perfectly - inclination perfect, then about half way there my orbital lines change instantly and I'm off on my way around the sun never to be seen again.  Was there a fix for this?

On 12/28/2015 at 5:53 PM, peffersp said:

I thought this was only me..  Having the same issue.  Have the moon lined up perfectly - inclination perfect, then about half way there my orbital lines change instantly and I'm off on my way around the sun never to be seen again.  Was there a fix for this?

Yup, having the same problem. Also KSC Switcher doesn't seem to work as advertised. It placed my KSC somewhere in South America, and I couldn't switch.

17 hours ago, DaZeInBok said:

Please someone try and fix this mod, i really want to use it :( 

I think this mod is where it's at, too. If you're looking for something like it, try http://forum.kerbalspaceprogram.com/index.php?/topic/124069-105-harder-solar-system-kopernicus-v120-112015-axial-tilt-and-more/. If you use stock scale, it changes the Kerbol System to look a little more like this mod (axial tilt of Kerbin, munar inclination, etc.).

1 hour ago, Ollieshmollie said:

I think this mod is where it's at, too. If you're looking for something like it, try http://forum.kerbalspaceprogram.com/index.php?/topic/124069-105-harder-solar-system-kopernicus-v120-112015-axial-tilt-and-more/. If you use stock scale, it changes the Kerbol System to look a little more like this mod (axial tilt of Kerbin, munar inclination, etc.).

I really want to have the textures tho

The sun radius are 10 times to great, if you remove one zero  in S3Kopernicus.cfg so it looks like

{
            useTheInName = True
            description = The Sun, a G2V main sequence yellow dwarf.

radius = 69634200

geeASL = 27.94
            ScienceValues
            {

Then the suns gravity wont catch you halvway to the moon.

6 hours ago, Von Innat said:

The sun radius are 10 times to great, if you remove one zero  in S3Kopernicus.cfg so it looks like

{
            useTheInName = True
            description = The Sun, a G2V main sequence yellow dwarf.

radius = 69634200

geeASL = 27.94
            ScienceValues
            {

Then the suns gravity wont catch you halvway to the moon.

Alright. Thanks, ill try it out.

• 3 weeks later...

Sadly this mod is to broken to fix... Fixed alot of the issues with the help of my friend but i'm more than sure you'd have to rewrite the configs... Tried my best, sorry guys :( 

Edit: Also if you want the config with some of the stuff fixed pm me.

Edited by DaZeInBok

• 4 weeks later...
On 1/2/2016 at 8:33 PM, Ollieshmollie said:

Yup, having the same problem. Also KSC Switcher doesn't seem to work as advertised. It placed my KSC somewhere in South America, and I couldn't switch.

Did you install the Real Solar System plugin with the ksc switcher config? I had the same problem as you did.

• 2 weeks later...

Is there a config for RSS expansion? I want to add Vesta and Ceres but keep using this smaller scale. In case there's not, what's the number I have to divide RSS values to get smaller ones?

Thanks!

Edit, just figured out, and added both Vesta and Ceres to my Kerbin sized RSS ^_^

Edited by Drakenex

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Niemand303 hello good sir ^^

I'm a user of your mod for RSS and love it.

I sadly updated the game and now waiting the next 1.1 RSS when it will be released ^^

I'd like to know if this will still work on the 1.1 and/or if it will be updated if needed?

I'm not trying to rush or anything, i love this work, i love RSS, i just want to know for my future gameplay ^^

Thanks you a lot for bringing this back from the dead and allowing us to use it on 1.05 it was wonderfull and i mean it.

I really enjoy the RSS, its amazing, its like a real space simulation, not like a alternative history space simulation ^^

Therefore, your mod is necessary for people like me and others imo because it let us play the game without any Realism parts and mods, which are, again imo, kinda hard to master, or to begin with at all in my case.

Being able to use stock vanilla parts from the original game we used to play and know pretty well is a great feature for RSS, without having to increase the difficulty too much "because of Realism mods".

Like i said on the RSS post ^^, forgive my english if it hurts your eyes, and thanks a lot for your work ^^

Edited by Loup

15 hours ago, Loup said:

Niemand303 hello good sir ^^

I'm a user of your mod for RSS and love it.

I sadly updated the game and now waiting the next 1.1 RSS when it will be released ^^

I'd like to know if this will still work on the 1.1 and/or if it will be updated if needed?

Just checked it with the new RSS and the last version works...

Edited by HansB

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.