ASET Props Pack. v1.5 (for the modders who create IVA)

alexustas

Has anyone seen this issue with the ALCORMFD60x30 docking screen?   There is supposed to be arrows which flash (up, down, left, right) when RCS is applied during docking.   In the newest version, they're garbled (first image).    The second image shows how they are supposed to look (from KSP 1.3).

cRSnrEJkYsGYoQyTrzSx_nBrUE5HHddTuoxOEbaq-UGxkLJlAp4LQHNVViX8LGgO3ZlzPgUOtU7UlCjVLV_Jak0Vj9OQBnnHOLKsLv-slxzVBhpTOp9IZ9gM2BpRo6T-AhbCQX5F

lsctH7AiQDe8Y8Igvg9LMdP0Rdh7lDTCneES7DdZo-n8m5QXMfI1KzHU6OTPeQyFa3Pwo1eSm9nZDlwWZNlX1tQiipdNFIllk5-RNdBW2Af027q0EygGNiKITuI__AHqeim6_89k

Thanks

On 4/15/2021 at 7:56 PM, nukeboyt said:

Has anyone seen this issue with the ALCORMFD60x30 docking screen?   There is supposed to be arrows which flash (up, down, left, right) when RCS is applied during docking.   In the newest version, they're garbled (first image).    The second image shows how they are supposed to look (from KSP 1.3).

cRSnrEJkYsGYoQyTrzSx_nBrUE5HHddTuoxOEbaq-UGxkLJlAp4LQHNVViX8LGgO3ZlzPgUOtU7UlCjVLV_Jak0Vj9OQBnnHOLKsLv-slxzVBhpTOp9IZ9gM2BpRo6T-AhbCQX5F

lsctH7AiQDe8Y8Igvg9LMdP0Rdh7lDTCneES7DdZo-n8m5QXMfI1KzHU6OTPeQyFa3Pwo1eSm9nZDlwWZNlX1tQiipdNFIllk5-RNdBW2Af027q0EygGNiKITuI__AHqeim6_89k

Thanks

I'm pleased to report that I've "fixed" the problem described above with the docking screen on the ALCORMFD60x30.   The problem was that the "/ " and "\" characters used to create the vector arrows were causing problems.   I modified the file ALCORtarget60x30.txt and replaced the symbols with "<" ">", "v" and "^" as a work-around.   I also fixed the problem with the "NO DOCKING PORT SELECTED" warning always being present (even when a docking port was selected). 

Here is the modified file (should be saved as: ALCORtarget60x30.txt.)      

[hw][#CEE3F6FF][font0]  RESOURCES ST/TOT |  TARGET MENU  |  LANDING MODE  | CREW / FL.LOG |    POD  CAMS  |   EXTRA CAMS   |   STANDBY        
{2:"TARGET BODY: ";"";""}[#FFFFFFFF]{1:"TARGET: ";"";""}[#FFFF00FF]{0,-20}{1:"     ";"     NO TARGET                                                   ";""}[font1][#FF0000FF]{3:"   ";;[font2]"NO DOCKING PORT SELECTED"}  				  $&$ TARGETNAME TARGETEXISTS TARGETISCELESTIAL TARGETISDOCKINGPORT
{0:;"                                                            ";""}[#FFFFFFFF]APPR.SPD:[#{1:11FF11FF;FF1111FF;00FF00FF}]{1:SIP_8.3}m/s 	                       {2:"";"                                                            ";"                                                            "}[#FFFFFFFF]   R.ANGLES						$&$ TARGETEXISTS APPROACHSPEED TARGETISDOCKINGPORT
{0:;"                                                            ";""}[#FFFFFFFF]    DIST:[#FFFF00FF]{1:SIP_8.3}m      [#FF0000FF]   {2:"";"                                                            ";"                                                            "}                     [#{4:FFFFFFFF;FF0000FF;FF0000FF}]{4:"[font0]X:";"[font0]X:";[font2]"X:"}[font0][#FFFF00FF]{3:0.000}°		$&$ TARGETEXISTS TARGETDISTANCE TARGETISDOCKINGPORT TARGETANGLEX  CUSTOM_ALCOR_TARGETANGLEXGOOD
{0:;"                                                            ";""}[#FFFFFFFF]   R.VEL:[#FFFF00FF]{1:SIP_8.3}m/s                            {2:"";"                                                            ";"                                                            "}[#{4:FFFFFFFF;FF0000FF;FF0000FF}]{4:"[font0]Y:";"[font0]Y:";[font2]"Y:"}[font0][#FFFF00FF]{3:0.000}°		$&$ TARGETEXISTS TRGTSPEED TARGETISDOCKINGPORT TARGETANGLEY CUSTOM_ALCOR_TARGETANGLEYGOOD
{0:;"                                                            ";""}[#FFFFFFFF]   R.INC:[#FFFF00FF]{1,7:0.000}°                               {2:"";"                                                            ";"                                                            "}[#FFFFFFFF]Z:[#FFFF00FF]{3:0.000}°		$&$ TARGETEXISTS RELATIVEINCLINATION TARGETISDOCKINGPORT TARGETANGLEZ

{0:;;"               Please select a docking port as"}  $&$ ISREMOTEREFERENCE 
{0:;;"                  reference part in target"}  $&$ ISREMOTEREFERENCE 
{0:;;"                 	    management menu."                                }$&$ ISREMOTEREFERENCE  
[#FF0000FF]         {0:"[font2]WRONG ANGLE[font0]";"           ";"           "}                                  [#00FF00FF]{1:"[font2]>RCS< [font0]";"";""}$&$DOCKINGANGLEALARM SYSR_MONOPROPELLANTDELTA

[#ff000077]{1:;"                                                            ";""}                         [@x-{2:0.0}][@y-{2:0.0}]¢        [@x{2:0.0}][@y-{2:0.0}]¡ $&$ ISREMOTEREFERENCE TARGETEXISTS TARGETANGLEDEV
                          [#FF8800FF]   [@y8]{0:[font4]"^^";"";""}  [@x-64][@y-22]{0:"^^";"";""}                   $&$ STICKRCSY 
[#FF8800FF]                          [@y6]{0:"<<";"      >>";""} {3:"                                    ";"";""}[#FF0000FF]       [@y-6]{0:"      [font2]RCS OFF![font0]             ";"[font2]RCS OFF![font0]          ";""}{1:"        [font2]RCS OFF![font0]          ";"        [font2]RCS OFF![font0]            ";""}{2:"        [font2]RCS OFF![font0]         ";"        [font2]RCS OFF![font0]         ";""}    										$&$	STICKRCSX STICKRCSY STICKRCSZ RCS
[#FF8800FF]                          [@y6]{0:"<<";"      >>";""}   											$&$	STICKRCSX STICKRCSY STICKRCSZ
                          [#FF8800FF]   {0:"";"vv";""}  [@x-64][@y32]{0:"";"vv";""}                   		$&$ STICKRCSY 
{0:;"                                                            ";""}                         [#ff000077][@x-{1:0.0}][@y{1:0.0}]¤        [@x{1:0.0}][@y{1:0.0}]£ $&$ TARGETEXISTS TARGETANGLEDEV
[font2][#{1:00FF00FF;00FF00FF;00000000}]READY FOR[font0][hw] [font2][#{1:00000044;00FF00FF;00000000}]                                                                                [@x-640][#{1:00FF00FF;00FF00FF;00000000}][hw][font0]{0:BAR-#>,-40,0,10}[#{1:FFFF00FF;00FF00FF;00000000}]||[#{1:00FF00FF;00FF00FF;00000000}]{0:BAR-#<,40,0,10}[font0] [/hw] $&$ TARGETDISTANCE CUSTOM_ALCOR_FINALAPPROACH
[font2][#{1:00FF00FF;00FF00FF;00000000}] DOCKING [font0] [#FF0000FF] {0:"[font2]TOO FAST[font0]";"";""} $&$DOCKINGSPEEDALARM CUSTOM_ALCOR_FINALAPPROACH

{1:"                                                            ";"";""}{0:;"                                                            ";""}[#FFFFFFFF] TRGT.R.VEL                                  TRGT.R.DIST $&$ TARGETEXISTS TARGETISCELESTIAL  
{3:"                                                            ";"";""}{2:;"                                                            ";""}[#FFFFFFFF] X:[#FFFF00FF]{0:SIP_8.3}m/s                             [dw][font2][#{5:00FF00FF;00000000;00000000}]{4:"[font2]-";"[font2]+";[font0]" "}[font0][/dw] [#{6:FFFFFFFF;FF0000FF;FF0000FF}]{6:"[font0]X:";"[font0]X:";[font2]"X:"}[font0][#FFFF00FF]{1:SIP_6.3}m $&$TGTRELX TARGETDISTANCEX TARGETEXISTS TARGETISCELESTIAL STICKRCSX RCS CUSTOM_ALCOR_TARGETDISTANCEXGOOD
{3:"                                                            ";"";""}{2:;"                                                            ";""}[#FFFFFFFF] Y:[#FFFF00FF]{0:SIP_8.3}m/s                             [dw][font2][#{5:00FF00FF;00000000;00000000}]{4:"[font2]-";"[font2]+";[font0]" "}[font0][/dw] [#{6:FFFFFFFF;FF0000FF;FF0000FF}]{6:"[font0]Y:";"[font0]Y:";[font2]"Y:"}[font0][#FFFF00FF]{1:SIP_6.3}m $&$TGTRELY TARGETDISTANCEY TARGETEXISTS TARGETISCELESTIAL STICKRCSY RCS CUSTOM_ALCOR_TARGETDISTANCEYGOOD
{3:"                                                            ";"";""}{2:;"                                                            ";""}[#FFFFFFFF] Z:[#FFFF00FF]{0:SIP_8.3}m/s                             [dw][font2][#{5:00FF00FF;00000000;00000000}]{4:"[font2]-";"[font2]+";[font0]" "}[font0][/dw] [#FFFFFFFF]Z:[#FFFF00FF]{1:SIP_6.3}m $&$TGTRELZ TARGETDISTANCEZ TARGETEXISTS TARGETISCELESTIAL STICKRCSZ RCS
________________________________________________________________________________
[#FFFFFFFF]SAS:[font2]{0,-6:"[#00FF00FF]ACTIVE";0;"[#FF0000FF]   OFF"}[#FFFFFFFF][font0]| RCS:[font2]{1,-6:"[#00FF00FF]ACTIVE";0;"[#FF0000FF]   OFF"}[#FFFFFFFF][font0]| {2:####.##;;"[font3][#FF0000FF]EMPTY"}$&$ SAS RCS SYSR_MONOPROPELLANT
[hw][#CEE3F6FF][font0] ORBIT+ORBITDISPLAY| ORBIT+MAP/MAP |[font2][#98cdf9FF]    DOCKING     [font0][#CEE3F6FF]|  VESSEL VIEW  |                                             |[#FFFF00FF]ZOOM     

Edited by nukeboyt
Corrected warning maker name (for future searchers).

KSP: 1.11.2.3077 WindowsPlayer x64

Hello!

Not Sure if this is the right place to post about this, but I'm having a few issues with the ASET props mods and the IVAS not loading correctly.

Problem: Every time I attempt to open one of the stock command pods which have the integrated ASET IVA's, the IVA's only load halfway/ 1/3 of the way, with some props not loading at all, or are non functional.  An example of this is the RPM displays, which have worked fine and functional for several months before I downloaded the ASET mods. NOTE that the RPM displays only stopped working becuase of the ASET mods and the attempts to alter it (i.e. RPM worked fine and I don't believe that it is the issue.)

Here is an imgur link which will show my current GameData folder, showing the current mods installed, as well as a screenshot from in game Displaying the Mk1 command pod, and what the current state of the IVA is: https://imgur.com/a/Ycj9LZU

For those who are extra keen, these are the current mods that I have installed:

(Mods in Bold are directly related to the "goal" at hand (getting the MAS IVA to work), and the mods in Italics are mods that were required for the other mods to work.)

------------------------------------------------------------------

• Click Through Blocker v1.9
  • Toolbar Control v1.9
  • ASET Avionics v2.1
  • ASET Props v1.5
  • B9PartSwitch v2.18.0
  • Chatterer v0.9.99
  • DE_IVAExtension v1.8
  • Endurance v1.13
  • RPM v0.31.4
  • MoardV Avionics Systems v1.2.2
  • MoardVPlus v1.0
  • ModularFlightIntegrator v1.2.7
  • Docking Port Alignment Indicator v6.8.5
  • Near Future Construction v1.3.1
  • Near Future Props v0.6.4
  • Near Future Spacecraft v1.4.1
  • SCANsat v20.4
  • Module Manager v4.1.4

---------------------------------------------------------------

For reference, the staging switch works when pressed, and all numerical displays such as the G-Force, TWR, temperature and electrical charge gauges work fine and update to the correct values, but almost everything that is intractable does not work, primarily the RPM displays, and panels such as Attitude (Not even visible in game), action groups, caution and warning systems, and more buttons that should work/appear when loaded, but don't tick either one or both of these boxes.

Any help would be greatly appreciated! 

10 minutes ago, Depressed Sock said:

KSP: 1.11.2.3077 WindowsPlayer x64

Hello!

Not Sure if this is the right place to post about this, but I'm having a few issues with the ASET props mods and the IVAS not loading correctly.

Problem: Every time I attempt to open one of the stock command pods which have the integrated ASET IVA's, the IVA's only load halfway/ 1/3 of the way, with some props not loading at all, or are non functional.  An example of this is the RPM displays, which have worked fine and functional for several months before I downloaded the ASET mods. NOTE that the RPM displays only stopped working becuase of the ASET mods and the attempts to alter it (i.e. RPM worked fine and I don't believe that it is the issue.)

Here is an imgur link which will show my current GameData folder, showing the current mods installed, as well as a screenshot from in game Displaying the Mk1 command pod, and what the current state of the IVA is: https://imgur.com/a/Ycj9LZU

For those who are extra keen, these are the current mods that I have installed:

(Mods in Bold are directly related to the "goal" at hand (getting the MAS IVA to work), and the mods in Italics are mods that were required for the other mods to work.)

------------------------------------------------------------------

• Click Through Blocker v1.9
  • Toolbar Control v1.9
  • ASET Avionics v2.1
  • ASET Props v1.5
  • B9PartSwitch v2.18.0
  • Chatterer v0.9.99
  • DE_IVAExtension v1.8
  • Endurance v1.13
  • RPM v0.31.4
  • MoardV Avionics Systems v1.2.2
  • MoardVPlus v1.0
  • ModularFlightIntegrator v1.2.7
  • Docking Port Alignment Indicator v6.8.5
  • Near Future Construction v1.3.1
  • Near Future Props v0.6.4
  • Near Future Spacecraft v1.4.1
  • SCANsat v20.4
  • Module Manager v4.1.4

---------------------------------------------------------------

For reference, the staging switch works when pressed, and all numerical displays such as the G-Force, TWR, temperature and electrical charge gauges work fine and update to the correct values, but almost everything that is intractable does not work, primarily the RPM displays, and panels such as Attitude (Not even visible in game), action groups, caution and warning systems, and more buttons that should work/appear when loaded, but don't tick either one or both of these boxes.

Any help would be greatly appreciated! 

I believe that the issue that the ASET props are not in the correct directory.   For ASET mods to work, there needs to be only an ASET folder in Gamedata.   Inside THAT FOLDER is where the ASET Props and ASET Avionics folders go. (Example:  Gamedata/ASET/ASET Avionics)

Edited by nukeboyt
Included example.

2 hours ago, nukeboyt said:

I believe that the issue that the ASET props are not in the correct directory.   For ASET mods to work, there needs to be only an ASET folder in Gamedata.   Inside THAT FOLDER is where the ASET Props and ASET Avionics folders go. (Example:  Gamedata/ASET/ASET Avionics)

That is absolutely the case ;)
that is the structure alexustas uses for *all* his ASET mods, and possibly some of his others.. I cant remember for sure rn...

Edited by Stone Blue

14 hours ago, nukeboyt said:

This worked! Thank you so much for the help :kiss:

There is a discrepancy between RPM and ASET somewhere that causes the Radial-In and Radial-Out pushbuttons to function backwards.     I wrote this Module Manager config file to correct this by changing the labels on three different styles of pushbuttons.   This covers all of the ASET IVA's and several of the IVA created by others.     I hope you find this helpful.

Spoiler

// ++ ASET PROP pushbuttons for Radial In and Radial Out have
// reversed function.  Pushing IN causes OUT and vice versa
// This changes the labels on three of the sets of buttons ++

// The first set of buttons is used in the ALCOR and MK1-2 pods
@PROP[pb_sas_RADIALOUT-FD2-G1]
{
    @MODULE[JSILabel]
    {
        @labelText = RADIAL$$$IN
    }
}

@PROP[pb_sas_RADIALIN-FD2-G1]
{
    @MODULE[JSILabel]
    {
        @labelText = RADIAL$$$OUT
    }
}

// RETRO STYLE PUSHBUTTON (ie MK1 LANDER CAN)
@PROP[RB_SAS_Radial_IN]
{
    @MODULE[JSILabel]
    {
    }
}

@PROP[RB_SAS_Radial_OUT]
{
    @MODULE[JSILabel]
    {
        @labelText = RADIAL$$$IN
    }
}

// ANOTHER STYLE PB (USED IN MK1 COCKPIT)
@PROP[pb_sas_RADIALOUT-FD2-B2]
{
    @MODULE[JSILabel]
    {
        @labelText = RADIAL$$$IN
    }
}

@PROP[pb_sas_RADIALIN-FD2-B2]
{
    @MODULE[JSILabel]
    {
    }
}

Edited by nukeboyt

15 hours ago, nukeboyt said:

There is a discrepancy between RPM and ASET somewhere that causes the Radial-In and Radial-Out pushbuttons to function backwards.    

Ahh yes... thats was a known issue... Are you sure you are using the latest version of RPM Adopted? I believe JonnyOThan incorporated a fix for that recently

Ahh... yeah:
https://github.com/JonnyOThan/RasterPropMonitor/commit/618fc314be60b25f2278688fd2fbdad7e8738cd4

Edited by Stone Blue

23 minutes ago, Stone Blue said:

Ahh yes... thats was a known issue... Are you sure you are using the latest version of RPM Adopted? I believe JonnyOThan incorporated a fix for that recently

Ahh... yeah:
https://github.com/JonnyOThan/RasterPropMonitor/commit/618fc314be60b25f2278688fd2fbdad7e8738cd4

I thought I was using the latest but must not have been.   It seems I probably wasted several hours figuring out how to do it.:o.   But at least now I (sort of) know how to write an MM config file.

37 minutes ago, Stone Blue said:

Ahh... yeah:

OK, Color me confused!   I'm using V 0.31.4, which is the latest release of RPM Adopted.  https://github.com/JonnyOThan/RasterPropMonitor/releases/tag/v0.31.4 dated July 12, 2020.   

The fix you linked to, was committed on September 29, 2020.        What is the difference between a release and code that is committed (in GitHub language, which I am not fluent in?)   :confused:  And do I simply take the  two .cfg files and put them in like any other MM config file?    Thanks

On 4/16/2021 at 10:26 PM, nukeboyt said:

I'm pleased to report that I've "fixed" the problem described above with the docking screen on the ALCORMFD60x30.   The problem was that the "/ " and "\" characters used to create the vector arrows were causing problems.   I modified the file ALCORtarget60x30.txt and replaced the symbols with "<" ">", "v" and "^" as a work-around.   I also fixed the problem with the "NO DOCKING PORT SELECTED" warning always being present (even when a docking port was selected). 

Here is the modified file (should be saved as: ALCORtarget60x30.txt.)      

[hw][#CEE3F6FF][font0]  RESOURCES ST/TOT |  TARGET MENU  |  LANDING MODE  | CREW / FL.LOG |    POD  CAMS  |   EXTRA CAMS   |   STANDBY        
{2:"TARGET BODY: ";"";""}[#FFFFFFFF]{1:"TARGET: ";"";""}[#FFFF00FF]{0,-20}{1:"     ";"     NO TARGET                                                   ";""}[font1][#FF0000FF]{3:"   ";;[font2]"NO DOCKING PORT SELECTED"}  				  $&$ TARGETNAME TARGETEXISTS TARGETISCELESTIAL TARGETISDOCKINGPORT
{0:;"                                                            ";""}[#FFFFFFFF]APPR.SPD:[#{1:11FF11FF;FF1111FF;00FF00FF}]{1:SIP_8.3}m/s 	                       {2:"";"                                                            ";"                                                            "}[#FFFFFFFF]   R.ANGLES						$&$ TARGETEXISTS APPROACHSPEED TARGETISDOCKINGPORT
{0:;"                                                            ";""}[#FFFFFFFF]    DIST:[#FFFF00FF]{1:SIP_8.3}m      [#FF0000FF]   {2:"";"                                                            ";"                                                            "}                     [#{4:FFFFFFFF;FF0000FF;FF0000FF}]{4:"[font0]X:";"[font0]X:";[font2]"X:"}[font0][#FFFF00FF]{3:0.000}°		$&$ TARGETEXISTS TARGETDISTANCE TARGETISDOCKINGPORT TARGETANGLEX  CUSTOM_ALCOR_TARGETANGLEXGOOD
{0:;"                                                            ";""}[#FFFFFFFF]   R.VEL:[#FFFF00FF]{1:SIP_8.3}m/s                            {2:"";"                                                            ";"                                                            "}[#{4:FFFFFFFF;FF0000FF;FF0000FF}]{4:"[font0]Y:";"[font0]Y:";[font2]"Y:"}[font0][#FFFF00FF]{3:0.000}°		$&$ TARGETEXISTS TRGTSPEED TARGETISDOCKINGPORT TARGETANGLEY CUSTOM_ALCOR_TARGETANGLEYGOOD
{0:;"                                                            ";""}[#FFFFFFFF]   R.INC:[#FFFF00FF]{1,7:0.000}°                               {2:"";"                                                            ";"                                                            "}[#FFFFFFFF]Z:[#FFFF00FF]{3:0.000}°		$&$ TARGETEXISTS RELATIVEINCLINATION TARGETISDOCKINGPORT TARGETANGLEZ

{0:;;"               Please select a docking port as"}  $&$ ISREMOTEREFERENCE 
{0:;;"                  reference part in target"}  $&$ ISREMOTEREFERENCE 
{0:;;"                 	    management menu."                                }$&$ ISREMOTEREFERENCE  
[#FF0000FF]         {0:"[font2]WRONG ANGLE[font0]";"           ";"           "}                                  [#00FF00FF]{1:"[font2]>RCS< [font0]";"";""}$&$DOCKINGANGLEALARM SYSR_MONOPROPELLANTDELTA

[#ff000077]{1:;"                                                            ";""}                         [@x-{2:0.0}][@y-{2:0.0}]¢        [@x{2:0.0}][@y-{2:0.0}]¡ $&$ ISREMOTEREFERENCE TARGETEXISTS TARGETANGLEDEV
                          [#FF8800FF]   [@y8]{0:[font4]"^^";"";""}  [@x-64][@y-22]{0:"^^";"";""}                   $&$ STICKRCSY 
[#FF8800FF]                          [@y6]{0:"<<";"      >>";""} {3:"                                    ";"";""}[#FF0000FF]       [@y-6]{0:"      [font2]RCS OFF![font0]             ";"[font2]RCS OFF![font0]          ";""}{1:"        [font2]RCS OFF![font0]          ";"        [font2]RCS OFF![font0]            ";""}{2:"        [font2]RCS OFF![font0]         ";"        [font2]RCS OFF![font0]         ";""}    										$&$	STICKRCSX STICKRCSY STICKRCSZ RCS
[#FF8800FF]                          [@y6]{0:"<<";"      >>";""}   											$&$	STICKRCSX STICKRCSY STICKRCSZ
                          [#FF8800FF]   {0:"";"vv";""}  [@x-64][@y32]{0:"";"vv";""}                   		$&$ STICKRCSY 
{0:;"                                                            ";""}                         [#ff000077][@x-{1:0.0}][@y{1:0.0}]¤        [@x{1:0.0}][@y{1:0.0}]£ $&$ TARGETEXISTS TARGETANGLEDEV
[font2][#{1:00FF00FF;00FF00FF;00000000}]READY FOR[font0][hw] [font2][#{1:00000044;00FF00FF;00000000}]                                                                                [@x-640][#{1:00FF00FF;00FF00FF;00000000}][hw][font0]{0:BAR-#>,-40,0,10}[#{1:FFFF00FF;00FF00FF;00000000}]||[#{1:00FF00FF;00FF00FF;00000000}]{0:BAR-#<,40,0,10}[font0] [/hw] $&$ TARGETDISTANCE CUSTOM_ALCOR_FINALAPPROACH
[font2][#{1:00FF00FF;00FF00FF;00000000}] DOCKING [font0] [#FF0000FF] {0:"[font2]TOO FAST[font0]";"";""} $&$DOCKINGSPEEDALARM CUSTOM_ALCOR_FINALAPPROACH

{1:"                                                            ";"";""}{0:;"                                                            ";""}[#FFFFFFFF] TRGT.R.VEL                                  TRGT.R.DIST $&$ TARGETEXISTS TARGETISCELESTIAL  
{3:"                                                            ";"";""}{2:;"                                                            ";""}[#FFFFFFFF] X:[#FFFF00FF]{0:SIP_8.3}m/s                             [dw][font2][#{5:00FF00FF;00000000;00000000}]{4:"[font2]-";"[font2]+";[font0]" "}[font0][/dw] [#{6:FFFFFFFF;FF0000FF;FF0000FF}]{6:"[font0]X:";"[font0]X:";[font2]"X:"}[font0][#FFFF00FF]{1:SIP_6.3}m $&$TGTRELX TARGETDISTANCEX TARGETEXISTS TARGETISCELESTIAL STICKRCSX RCS CUSTOM_ALCOR_TARGETDISTANCEXGOOD
{3:"                                                            ";"";""}{2:;"                                                            ";""}[#FFFFFFFF] Y:[#FFFF00FF]{0:SIP_8.3}m/s                             [dw][font2][#{5:00FF00FF;00000000;00000000}]{4:"[font2]-";"[font2]+";[font0]" "}[font0][/dw] [#{6:FFFFFFFF;FF0000FF;FF0000FF}]{6:"[font0]Y:";"[font0]Y:";[font2]"Y:"}[font0][#FFFF00FF]{1:SIP_6.3}m $&$TGTRELY TARGETDISTANCEY TARGETEXISTS TARGETISCELESTIAL STICKRCSY RCS CUSTOM_ALCOR_TARGETDISTANCEYGOOD
{3:"                                                            ";"";""}{2:;"                                                            ";""}[#FFFFFFFF] Z:[#FFFF00FF]{0:SIP_8.3}m/s                             [dw][font2][#{5:00FF00FF;00000000;00000000}]{4:"[font2]-";"[font2]+";[font0]" "}[font0][/dw] [#FFFFFFFF]Z:[#FFFF00FF]{1:SIP_6.3}m $&$TGTRELZ TARGETDISTANCEZ TARGETEXISTS TARGETISCELESTIAL STICKRCSZ RCS
________________________________________________________________________________
[#FFFFFFFF]SAS:[font2]{0,-6:"[#00FF00FF]ACTIVE";0;"[#FF0000FF]   OFF"}[#FFFFFFFF][font0]| RCS:[font2]{1,-6:"[#00FF00FF]ACTIVE";0;"[#FF0000FF]   OFF"}[#FFFFFFFF][font0]| {2:####.##;;"[font3][#FF0000FF]EMPTY"}$&$ SAS RCS SYSR_MONOPROPELLANT
[hw][#CEE3F6FF][font0] ORBIT+ORBITDISPLAY| ORBIT+MAP/MAP |[font2][#98cdf9FF]    DOCKING     [font0][#CEE3F6FF]|  VESSEL VIEW  |                                             |[#FFFF00FF]ZOOM     

sweet, beat me to it,  I was working on this as well ... Good job!

7 hours ago, nukeboyt said:

OK, Color me confused!   I'm using V 0.31.4, which is the latest release of RPM Adopted.  https://github.com/JonnyOThan/RasterPropMonitor/releases/tag/v0.31.4 dated July 12, 2020.   

The fix you linked to, was committed on September 29, 2020.        What is the difference between a release and code that is committed (in GitHub language, which I am not fluent in?)   :confused:  And do I simply take the  two .cfg files and put them in like any other MM config file?    Thanks

Oooff... you are correct... looks like I didnt do due dilligence... I just went to the repo and saw the Sep 2020 commit date, and *assumed* he packaged a release for it... seems that is not the case... only the repo was updated, no new release reflecting the updates... He may not be ready for a release due to other issues...

Theres 5 files in the Sep 29 commit, and several in commits from the day before.
You *could* try cherry picking between the two commits, and just replace the appropriate files in your gamedata with them, HOWEVER, a HUGE caveat, I wouldnt do it on an important save game... and if there are issues after doing it, i would be thoughtful/careful about coming back to seek support.

This may be why others recently have asked for a new release... I didnt understand why till now.

If your only issue is with the one MFD display, and your patch works, I wouldnt mess with changing anything, till Jonny officially releases a new pacage.

Edited by Stone Blue

16 minutes ago, Stone Blue said:

Oooff... you are correct... looks like I didnt do due dilligence... I just went to the repo and saw the Sep 2020 commit date, and *assumed* he packaged a release for it... seems that is not the case... only the repo was updated, no new release reflecting the updates... He may not be ready for a release due to other issues...

Theres 5 files in the Sep 29 commit, and several in commits from the day before.
You *could* try cherry picking between the two commits, and just replace the appropriate files in your gamedata with them, HOWEVER, a HUGE caveat, I wouldnt do it on an important save game... and if there are issues after doing it, i would be thoughtful/careful about coming back to seek support.

This may be why others recently have asked for a new release... I didnt understand why till now.

If your only issue is with the one MFD display, and your patch works, I wouldnt mess with changing anything, till Jonny officially releases a new pacage.

Thanks for the sound advice.

• 3 months later...

Please call me stupid, but I'm obviosly missing something...  I add these props to almost every interior, but only some of them work.. FDAI and related, Altimeters, Impact speed etc. are just static, while g-meters and AG switchers allways work just as expected.. But when i download a finished IVA, everything allways works fine, just as expected.. Please tell me, what am I doing wrong??? I thought it was just "drag and drop" style

Edited by Fredde104

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Does this still work for last couple recent releases?

I used to play with 1.7 and had lots of mods including these ASET packs as I like to use good IVAs. Seems that good IVA designs are very few. It's takes lots of time to get these right, just evidenced by how few, and how many look quickly thrown together. I keep thinking I'll make my own but never get around to it.

• 1 month later...

Hello. I have noticed a bug in this mod. I will show you how to fix it.

In the Flight and Ship screens of the MFD, the ship's coordinates are displayed. However, they are not displayed properly. Latitude is displayed in North/South, and Longitude is displayed in... north and south as well. Oops! So, here's what you need to do to fix this:

Go to the directory: \GameData\ASET\ASET_Props\MFDs\ALCORMFD40x20

Edit the file: ALCORAscDes40x20.txt

Find the lines:

[#FFFFFFFF]LAT:[#FFFF00FF]{0:DMSdd+mm+ss+N}{2:;"                                        ";""} [#FFFFFF44]T.LAT:[#FFFF0044]{1:DMSdd+mm+ss+E}    $&$LATITUDE LATITUDETGT TARGETEXISTS
[#FFFFFFFF]LON:[#FFFF00FF]{0:DMSdd+mm+ss+N}{2:;"                                        ";""} [#FFFFFF44]T.LON:[#FFFF0044]{1:DMSdd+mm+ss+E}    $&$ LONGITUDE  LONGITUDETGT TARGETEXISTS

Note that the Longitude is messed up for the current vehicle, and the Latitude is messed up for the target vehicle. Change the lines to:

[#FFFFFFFF]LAT:[#FFFF00FF]{0:DMSdd+mm+ss+N}{2:;"                                        ";""} [#FFFFFF44]T.LAT:[#FFFF0044]{1:DMSdd+mm+ss+N}    $&$LATITUDE LATITUDETGT TARGETEXISTS
[#FFFFFFFF]LON:[#FFFF00FF]{0:DMSdd+mm+ss+E}{2:;"                                        ";""} [#FFFFFF44]T.LON:[#FFFF0044]{1:DMSdd+mm+ss+E}    $&$ LONGITUDE  LONGITUDETGT TARGETEXISTS

Coordinates are also shown (incorrectly) in the Ship screen. To fix that, in the same directory, edit the file: ALCORshipinfo40x20.txt

Find the line:

[#FFFFFFFF]LAT:[#81BEF7FF]{0:DMSd+ mm+ ss+ E}   [#FFFFFFFF]LON:[#81BEF7FF]{1:DMSd+ mm+ ss+ N}$&$LATITUDE LONGITUDE

and replace it with:

[#FFFFFFFF]LAT:[#81BEF7FF]{0:DMSd+ mm+ ss+ N}   [#FFFFFFFF]LON:[#81BEF7FF]{1:DMSd+ mm+ ss+ E}$&$LATITUDE LONGITUDE

By the way, the estimated time to impact in the Landing screen is very messed up, but I think that this is a problem with Raster Prop Monitor itself.

• 5 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 7/20/2015 at 10:34 PM, alexustas said:

This pack is for the modders who create IVA for the spacecraft

ASET props pack is a set of almost 600 different devices and decoration elements for creation of interiors of space ships. It includes MFDs, various switches, devices and tools.

Bv96MLpm.pngVK7JiL1m.pngBCSlavgm.png

QoeKTR2m.png2loHaNGm.pngNjfAGJ7m.png

jIdgauTl.jpg

vEhuvFEl.jpgOmpQRYnl.jpg

view imgur album (v 1.3)

ASET Modular Push Buttons Manual (PDF)

ASET Modular Toggle Switch Manual (PDF)

This pack was originally designed for my ALCOR capsule but now I also use it in my other projects. Also some of others modders started to use it to make their own interiors. That's why I decided to release ASET Props Pack as a separate mod.

If you want me to make any other props or instrument write me in this thread.

Mods that use ASET Props pack:

- ALCOR (with ALCOR Advanced IVA)

- 'MK1-2 Pod' IVA Replacement by ASET

- 'MK1 Lander Can' Replacement by ASET

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Attention all IVA-makers, who created there own props based on the ASET props.

In the next major version of ASET PROPS old tumblers and buttons will be removed.

All IVA makers are advised to switch to new, modular buttons.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

mods dependency

required:

RasterPropMonitor v0.30.2

supported:

MechJeb v 2.6.1+

ScanSat v 18.2+

VesselViewer Continued

Docking Port Alignment Indicator v 6.7+

Astrogator v 0.7.8+

FAR v 0.16.7.2+

TAC - Life Support

USI Life Support

Kerbalism

Downloads:

ASET Props 1.5 (Spacedock)

Installation:

- Install into “/Gamedata/ASET/"

Made with Mihara's research and support.

Many thanks to the group of testers for their help with this release

@nukeboyt  @imerg  @StevieC  @Plecy75   @ISE  @holodmer @chimpbone

@Dragon01 @lazar2222 @simtom @Zapo147 @lennie @PhantomC3PO

@Chaumas @Mecripp @panarchist @Ghosty141 @Lo Var Lachland @sebseb7

@harrisjosh2711 @Falco01 @>The Amazing Spy<

Special thanks to  @MOARdV, @Mihara, @DeputyLOL, @DennyTX@nukeboyt @Dragon01 and @linuxgurugamer for their help and support with the mods development.

And all the forum users who support and motivate me to keep working on my mods.

Like what I do? Want to directly support development? Consider donating via Patreon or Paypal!         QcYfNA1.png?1              btn_donate_LG.gif

88x31.png

"ASET Props" by Alexustas is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.

Changelog:

26/11/2017 - v1.5

v1.5
Two new, fully modular and adjustable prop types were added: "Modular Toggle Switch" and "Modular Push Button". With them, it is possible to create many different switches, both in form and in function. They were based on real switches from Korry and Zodiac Electric, tumblers and buttons used by NASA in Apollo and Space Shuttle programs, as well as switches used by Boeing.

CAUTION! In the next major version of ASET PROPS old tumblers and buttons will be removed. All IVA makers are advised to switch to new, modular buttons.

*Added props that extend MechJeb autopilot function support.
  *Added props for Chatterer support.
  *Added props interacting with stock CommNet. 
  *Added props for controlling docking and undocking. 
  *Updated Mod Indicator Panel prop (thanks to NukeboyT). 
  *Portable Timer prop can now show time to the currnt KAC alarm. 
  *MFD40X20 now supports Astrogator. 
  *All MFDs now use the JSISteerableCamera module. 
  *MFD button backlight can now be toggled with the other props. 
  *kOSMonitor finished and updated to use full functionality of JSISteerableCamera. 
  *Life Support Monitor now supports TAC, USI-LS and Kerbalism. 
  *Finished transitioning from the old JSIVariableLabel to the more advanced JSILable. 
  *Added configs for Primitive_TRIANGLE_90 and Primitive_TRIANGLE_90_Beveled Fixes for many other props.

08/02/2017 - v1.4

What is changed:

*almost all props were rebuilt due to the migration to Unity5, and also for the possibility to use new RPM features
  *the module JSIVariableAnimator is replaced by JSICallbackAnimator where it is possible to improve performance
  *all alphanumeric indicators now use the new improved and flexible module JSILabel
  *most props now support the "COLOR_OVERRIDE" feature, which give all IVA-makers ample opportunity to customize their own IVA
  *the switches "SwitchRotary" are now modular, you can combine the switch model, the collider model and label   using the MODEL{}module to create your variations of this prop. 2 to 6 positions of the switch are supported.
  *Warning light indicator (TabloIndicator) was completely rebuilt, now all the labels are made with the module JSILabel, and texturesare used only for the indicator’s background
  *some pages of MFD are improved, thanks to Nukeboyt
  *GPWS is now switched off by default
  *extra optimization of textures is made

What’s new:

*Brand new set of instruments in NASA-retro style:
  -Flight Director/Attitude Indicator (FDAI) with the dedicated control panel (FDAI GMCP) and switch set. Use  the MOARdv’s manualfor this device.
  -Altitude/Range Rate Tapemeter (ARRT) with the two dedicated toggle-switches for turning the devices on and off and for the mode 		  selection (height/vertical speed or distance to target/closing speed), also with the error indicator. Use the MOARdv’s great 				 manual for this device.
  -Thrust-to-Weight Indicator (TW) with the mode switch (current TWR / maximum possible TWR)
  -X-pointer with the mode and display range selectors, also with the error indicator. Use the MOARdv’s great manual for this device.
  -ASET_DSKY – LCD-display with the keyboard for the important flight information (orbit, orbit of target vessel), a rendezvous with 	the 	target, maneuver, timing, Delta V information). Use the MOARdv’s great manual for this device.
  -Monochrome CRT-display for the targets’ menu and external cameras’ output
  -Full set of the analog indicators (gauges):
  -Speed indicator (ASET_AnalogSpeedIndicator) with mode selector (auto, orbital, surface, relative)
  -Effective acceleration indicator (ASET_AnalogSpeedIndicator)
  -G-force indicator (NASA_G_Units_Indicator)
  -Slope indicator (NASA_Slope_Angl_Indicator)
  -Thrust limit indicator (NASA_Slope_Angl_Indicator)
  -Phase/Ejection/Moon ejection Angle indicator (ASET_PhaseAngleIndicator) with mode selector
  -Impact speed indicator (ImpactSpeedIndicator) with two scales for the current and the minimum possible touchdown speed
  -full set of the vertical single and Edgewise meters, temperature and engine indicators
  -numerical LCD-display for the current altitude and и surface height
  -numerical LCD-display for the amount of resources on board and mode selector for it
  -gauge for the battery charge
  -gauge for the power supply panel and the power source selector (generator, fuel cell, solar panels and alternator)
  -full set of the mechanical (aka  "barber pole") and warning light indicators ("low charge", "low fuel" etc)
  -full set of the push-buttons (RetroButton) for all basic functions (custom groups, SAS modes etc)
  -the new navigation complex (ASET_IMP & ASET_IMP_LAT-LONG_GAUGE) with the dedicated mode selector, made after the Soviet 				  navigation complex for the “Vostok” and “Voskhod” programmes
  You can download and install this mod to see all these devices in action
                  (link)
  *the new prop - emergency radio beacon (RecoveryBeacon)
  *the new prop for the advanced control and indication of the engine, electrical systems, landing gear and indication of temperature
  *the new props for the indication of WARP-mode 

21/07/2015

[B]ASET Props 1.3[/B]

[LIST]
[*]All props working algorithms was reworked to match the last RPM 0.21.
[*]Now all instruments stops working if the g-force is higher than 8 g (with dramatical flickering animation)
[/LIST]

[B]New props:[/B]

[LIST]
[*]Temperature indicators (for both capsule and shield)
[*]Chute controlling buttons (arm, deploy, cut)
[*]Throttle control buttons
[*]Buttons for the new MechJeb Smart A.S.S. functions
[*]“Engine Flame Outâ€Â, “shield overheat†and and “ablation†indicators
[*]Special separate display for the TAC Life support
[*]All “Push buttonsâ€Â, “Tumble†and “Tumble with cover†was finished for all the standard and custom actions.
[*]Finished adding gauges for all stock resources.
[*]Fixed the bug with the sound disappearing after switching props lightning.
[*]Fixed the configs that used old resource names.
[*]Ground Proximity Warning System (GPWS) now can be turned off, I added buttons to control it.
[*]Altitude Voice Annunciator System (AVAS) now can be turned off, I added buttons to control it.
[*]Low Altitude Warning is now can be setted for the different altitudes (100, 200, 300) or even be turned off.
[/LIST]

[B]MFD[/B]

[LIST]
[*]New “Landing†page, look to the [URL="https://www.dropbox.com/s/1e2lsx92z5uxt1z/LandingScreenManual.pdf?dl=0"]User Manual[/URL] for the additional information
[*]New page “Graphsâ€Â
[*]PFD was optimised for the RPM 0.21
[/LIST]

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

How do I install this? Do I put this into the game's gamedata folder?

9 minutes ago, SWEArcher said:

These are the props only, they won't do nothing by themselves. These are some IVA's that use ASET props:

9 minutes ago, SWEArcher said:

Use CKAN for installing them if you have any problems. CKAN manages dependencies automatically

Edited by Guest

17 minutes ago, SWEArcher said:

yeah... and to add to what @Forked Camphorsaid, you need to look into any given IVA mod itself, on whether it is RPM- or MAS-based, as 9 times out of 10, you will also NEED to install one or both of those, at the very least.

Each of those mods already include some very basic IVAs that are based on them.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.