alexustas

'MK1-2 Pod' IVA Replacement by ASET

'MK1-2  Pod' IVA Replacement by ASET

Whole brand new interior for the Mk1-2 Pod

l be glad to hear your ideas about ergonomical enhancement.

Here the video of the test flight (v 0.1):

You can mark up action button switches with text by entering it into the vessel description in the VAB: On a separate line type "AG<number>=<text>" where "number" is the number of action group from 0 (i.e. 10) to 9. The text is limited to 14 characters. (More won't fit on the label.)

aVGr8bIt.jpg  4M3CjYZm.png
                                   (clickable)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IMPORTANT:

You NEED to delete the old version before installing this one, or you get a mess you aren likely to sort out.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

mods dependency

required:

Module Manager 2.8+

RPM v 0.29.0+

ASET_Props v 1.4+

recommended:

MechJeb v 2.6.1+

ScanSat v 18.0+

VesselViewer v 0.8.3+

Docking Port Alignment Indicator v 6.7+

RealChute v1.4.4+

supported:

TAC - Life Support v0.13.5+

Downloads:

'MK1-2' IVA Replacement by ASET v 0.2.0 (Spacedock)

Installation:

- Install into “/Gamedata/ASET/"

Many thanks to the group of testers for their help with this release

@nukeboyt  @imerg  @StevieC  @Plecy75   @ISE  @holodmer

Special thanks to  @MOARdV, @Mihara, @DennyTX@nukeboyt  and @linuxgurugamer for their help and support with the mods development.

And all the forum users who support and motivate me to keep working on my mods.

Like what I do? Want to directly support development? Consider donating via Patreon or Paypal!         QcYfNA1.png?1               btn_donate_LG.gif

88x31.png

"MK1-2 IVA Replacement by ASET" and "ALCOR Advanced IVA" by Alexustas is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.

Changelog:

08/02/2017
'MK1-2' IVA Replacement by ASET - v 0.2.0

*overlay mesh is added
    *interior model is improved, some textures are added
    *the new power supply panel
    *solar panels and fuel cells control
    *throttle-limit
    *G-force monitor
    *emergency radio beacon
    *the new color theme is added for МК1-2 (different from ALCOR) with the new "COLOR_OVERRIDE" feature

Edited by alexustas
Update

Holy krap!!!!!

- - - Updated - - -

Also, you should be employed by squad, along with ven, nertea, every other mod maker for ksp out there :)

the mod have been out! :D

this is absolutely stunning! is it too much to hope that all IVAs will become this good? way to set the bar exceedingly high!

Predict that somewhere on page two or three someone will mention KONQUEST and ask when its gonna be done. I say this because likely someone will read this post. But as the pages go its only a matter of time before someone brings up KONQUEST.

Looks awesome. Now, go finish KONQUEST.

Dooo eeeet! Naaaooooow!

That's all I've got. I've disturbed myself again.

Great googly moogly! You are truly a master at creating spacecraft interiors, Alex! :D Now, like others have already said, please resume work on Konquest, please?!? :)

I guess you should do similar stuff for other stock cockpits, because this looks damn good!

Also, it looks useful to those, who like challenge to pilot their craft from IVA

Fantastic work Alex!! How much time did you put into this?

EDIT: agreed with the above poster if you're up for it Alex, these IVAs are fantastic.

Edited by TicTacToe!

I guess you should do similar stuff for other stock cockpits, because this looks damn good!

I vigorously support this sentiment.

This is wonderful.

The plethora of information available on that large screen is a welcome addition to the Mk 1-2. Good job, sir. Well done.

Alexustas: can you make the master alarm a button?

So that you can turn it off/ acknowledge it.

Like they did with Apollo.

Between this, the ALCOR lander, and the Ship Effects and Docking Sounds mods, there's very little reason to leave the comfortable immersion of IVA flying anymore.

The altitude warning switch won't move, but it makes a noise. The panel backlight button also doesn't work. Plus, could you add some more stuff to the "downstairs" section (the one without a window) like an airlock, some cameras, etc.?

The altitude warning switch won't move, but it makes a noise. The panel backlight button also doesn't work. Plus, could you add some more stuff to the "downstairs" section (the one without a window) like an airlock, some cameras, etc.?

Make sure you have the latest props pack (1.3). Everything works as expected with my installation.

Make sure you have the latest props pack (1.3). Everything works as expected with my installation.

I do have 1.3. Maybe it's that I have the wrong version of RPM? Also, I can't get the darn autopilot to work!