'MK1-2 Pod' IVA Replacement by ASET[v0.3]

alexustas

First of all. Amazing Work. Everything function so far. Only problem i have:

The Navball wont show up. Its just black. I use the following mods:

ASET Probs, Docking Port Alignment Indicator, Fusebox, Kerbal Alarm Clock, KAS and KIS, Kerbulator, kOS, Mechjeb, MK1-2 IVA Replacement (of course), Module Manager, RasterPropMonitor, RasterPropMonitor Core, SCANsat, Toolbar, Vessel Viewer.

Thanks for help. I really want to test this baby in flight. But i must say. My flight skills are not so great that i can maneuver without it.

http://puu.sh/jeU6y.png

Take a look at this post over in ALCOR

Amazing mods man! The this and the ALCOR/ERS have been my favorite mods by far, I design every mission I do to be completely IVA and these are the first fully functional IVA's I have seen for KSP. I have a few questions/ideas if you don't mind though.

1. Is there anyway to turn off the master alarm? I get it going off at really dumb times sometimes while i'm still in a stable orbit and i have to turn game sound off cause it is so loud :( (idea) maybe there could be a switch IVA to turn the sound off and just have the light flash?

2. I always play with RSS/RO. Is it possible to edit the config files so that the fuel displays work with whatever fuel you are using with RealFuels? If so which config file so I can try that out. (idea: when selecting the type of fuel for the craft's RCS to use in VAB that could switch the fuel monitors to that fuel)

3. What program did you make these with? I really want to get into modding now after seeing this work and design IVA's of my own. I doubt I would still play KSP if it were not for your advanced IVA remakes I think it makes it such a cooler game! I would love to be able to make IVA's for a lot of the other parts that don't have detailed ones yet.

4. One of the things I would love to do once i learn how to mod IVA's for example be able to add a monitor that showed engine status with RSS/RO RealFuels (used to be engine igniter and there was a Raster's screen for it) but now it is part of RealFuels and there's no longer any way to monitor if your engines are unstable, stable ect, or how many ignitions you have left from IVA.

5. With RealFuels you can change the fuel type of the RCS on the ALCOR pod, to match the fuel of your craft. But on your Mk1-2 Redesign you have to use MMH/NTO which can be a pain if your craft uses a different fuel. I assume this is because you designed the ALCOR from the ground up, as opposed to just redesigning the interior of the default pod. Not sure how hard it would be to add that feature to the pod, but it would definitely be really helpful!

Anyway thanks for the awesome mods man! Top quality work.

Amazing mods man! The this and the ALCOR/ERS have been my favorite mods by far, I design every mission I do to be completely IVA and these are the first fully functional IVA's I have seen for KSP. I have a few questions/ideas if you don't mind though.

1. Is there anyway to turn off the master alarm? I get it going off at really dumb times sometimes while i'm still in a stable orbit and i have to turn game sound off cause it is so loud :( (idea) maybe there could be a switch IVA to turn the sound off and just have the light flash?

2. I always play with RSS/RO. Is it possible to edit the config files so that the fuel displays work with whatever fuel you are using with RealFuels? If so which config file so I can try that out. (idea: when selecting the type of fuel for the craft's RCS to use in VAB that could switch the fuel monitors to that fuel)

3. What program did you make these with? I really want to get into modding now after seeing this work and design IVA's of my own. I doubt I would still play KSP if it were not for your advanced IVA remakes I think it makes it such a cooler game! I would love to be able to make IVA's for a lot of the other parts that don't have detailed ones yet.

4. One of the things I would love to do once i learn how to mod IVA's for example be able to add a monitor that showed engine status with RSS/RO RealFuels (used to be engine igniter and there was a Raster's screen for it) but now it is part of RealFuels and there's no longer any way to monitor if your engines are unstable, stable ect, or how many ignitions you have left from IVA.

5. With RealFuels you can change the fuel type of the RCS on the ALCOR pod, to match the fuel of your craft. But on your Mk1-2 Redesign you have to use MMH/NTO which can be a pain if your craft uses a different fuel. I assume this is because you designed the ALCOR from the ground up, as opposed to just redesigning the interior of the default pod. Not sure how hard it would be to add that feature to the pod, but it would definitely be really helpful!

Anyway thanks for the awesome mods man! Top quality work.

Try here http://forum.kerbalspaceprogram.com/threads/94638-Mod-Development-Links-Compilation-START-HERE

• 2 weeks later...

Anyway to configure the ASET cameras to acts as ALCOR Pod cameras? the Docking Camera is configured by references but what about the Landing Screen?

EDIT: Nevermind the Landing camera, found out clicking next camera, while Landing Mode, switch to it. But still.

Also anyway to display the TAC lifesupport timer as a countdown timer for the remaining until lifesupport is out of resources?

Edited by Pretender6

• 3 weeks later...

I'm sorry if it was, but I could not find a thread, and my English is not very good. After separating the two ships (Mk1-2 Command Pod) occurs in one incomprehensible to the IDF - do not change the numbers do not work panel. In the second - all ok. What to do?

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I also request another download link. KerbalStuff is down and I've spent the last half an hour looking for a link to download :/ could you possibly upload it to Spacedock (www.spacedock.info) please? It would be greatly appreciated :)

So I just tried that link and it replaced the IVA, but seems to be missing about 95% of the IVA props... it's as if it's incomplete... and I do have the IVA props mod installed. Am I doing something wrong?

On 3/25/2016 at 8:48 PM, Bran31 said:

So I just tried that link and it replaced the IVA, but seems to be missing about 95% of the IVA props... it's as if it's incomplete... and I do have the IVA props mod installed. Am I doing something wrong?

Not sure, it copied all the props for me? Try reinstalling and making sure everything's in the right place, otherwise I dunno :/

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.