'MK1-2 Pod' IVA Replacement by ASET[v0.3]

alexustas

Thank you Nittany Tiger and Artemisrain for your help on the colors. I have fixed all of mine and now everything is back to normal. I was able to find everything. I did almost miss a couple in the Misc folder. the SwitchPanelsShort at the bottom has a couple colors off to the far right and you have to scroll to find them. Also the parachute is in the Misc folder as well. In the SmallLabelPlate.

Thanks again guys for your help on this!

Alright, @artemisrain's syntax correction works and now I have all of my text correct.  My supposed regex for Find and Replace was bad, though.  The correct search regex is \[#<=(([0-9]:"[0-9a-fA-F]{8}";"[0-9a-fA-F]{8}";"[0-9a-fA-F]{8}")|([0-9]:[0-9a-fA-F]{6};[0-9a-fA-F]{6};[0-9a-fA-F]{6}))=>\] and the replace regex is <#<=\1=>>.  So in my instructions to use Find and Replace, after doing the find and replace for single-color codes, repeat those instructions using the new search regex and the new replace regex for the multicolored ones.  That should be all you need to do to make this mod work properly for 1.2.

• 3 weeks later...

Here is my version with the fixed color syntax.  I haven't found much of any other issues with the mod, though sometimes autopilot settings reset or turn off when you have MechJeb activated and switch between IVA and regular view.  So far as I know my other mods don't interfere.  I am running 1.2.1 and am waiting for mods to update before moving to 1.2.2.  I hope I'm not breaking any rules with this post but I will take it down if so.

http://www.filedropper.com/rpmmk2replacement-artemisraintempfix

Edited by artemisrain

• 1 month later...

Update!

'MK1-2' IVA Replacement by ASET - v 0.2.0

• overlay mesh is added
  • interior model is improved, some textures are added
  • the new power supply panel
  • solar panels and fuel cells control
  • throttle-limit
  • G-force monitor
  • emergency radio beacon
  • the new color theme is added for МК1-2 (different from ALCOR) with the new "COLOR_OVERRIDE" feature

I just loaded the new version of this & tried it out. Looks great! However, I did run into an issue. I tried to recover the craft using the recovery radio in the IVA. The system threw all kinds of NREs and I could not enter any buildings. When I stopped & reloaded the game, the recovered craft was back on the launchpad.

The craft in question was just the Mk 1-2 Command Pod w/ 3 Kerbals, using this IVA.

Hi! Thanks for updating this to new Unity. I want to ask if the top panel for MechJeb can work for RemoteTech flight computer too. Its similar...

And except TAC LS, can you add USI LS? I would do it if I know how...and make pull request :D

Edited by Toonu

I know, but in future the RT flight computer instead of MechJeb on the top of Mk 1/2 module? I mean the buttons workign both for MJ and RT. And the Life support panel working for USI LS, not just TAC LS? Is it possible with some config or harder?

• 3 weeks later...
On 2/12/2017 at 8:36 AM, Toonu said:

Yeah, I would be thankful, even when there won't be like with TAC LS % of oxygen, CO2 and other food. You're amazing if you will add this two features! :D MechJeb panel for RT too and this one!

The guy working on RPM is @MOARdV, and he's given up on adding features for now, working on his own bottom-up replacement. So if there is integration between cockpits and RemoteTech's flight computer, it will not be soon.

Hi, i've installed this mod for change visual interior of mk1-2 command module.

I'm in career mod but mk1 not is change like video in first page in this topic. How to do for activate IVA MOD and where is in tech tree?

thanks

• 2 weeks later...
7 hours ago, Aescwulf said:

I'm wondering if anyone can help me, the MFD's are not crisp they have some artifacts on them, it appears low resolution yet when I see videos on it, comparatively its high resolution. 

WHat is your texture setting at in the Settings Menu?... should be at least "half" res, to have decent looking RPM screens...

Edited by Stone Blue

7 hours ago, Aescwulf said:

I'm wondering if anyone can help me, the MFD's are not crisp they have some artifacts on them, it appears low resolution yet when I see videos on it, comparatively its high resolution. 

On-Screen artifacts are sometimes caused when Scatterer is also installed.   For me, removing Scatterer got rid of the artifacts.

On 26.03.2017 at 5:21 AM, AlternNocturn said:

These switches are interesting, what do they do?

JJwNLlQ.png

These toggle switches are "just-for-show". 

Spacecraft in the KSP are not so much detailed and complex in order for the players to have the opportunity and the need to manage the valves of the hydraulic engine system and other complex vessel systems

• 1 month later...
This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.