'MK1-2 Pod' IVA Replacement by ASET[v0.3]

alexustas

• 2 months later...

Hey! I play with your mods for some times and I only play IVA for my manned mission, but I can't find THE switch I need ^^ I'm looking for the switch between Orbit/Surface/Target for the Navball.
I found it in the ALCOR module, but not in the Mk1-2 pod. And as I use the Mk1-2 pod for reentry targetting the retrograde in surface navball, it maybe vital for some kerbal coming home :)
Does anyone know where it is, if there is one? If not, I propose you to instal it because it's really nice to use more and more switchs!!!

I currently use the version 0.2 of this mod because my game is in 1.2.2 (and CKAN for compatibility between mods).

Thanks for your help, and sorry for my english cause I'm a Baguette kerbonaute :wink:

14 hours ago, Gowachin said:

Hey! I play with your mods for some times and I only play IVA for my manned mission, but I can't find THE switch I need ^^ I'm looking for the switch between Orbit/Surface/Target for the Navball.
I found it in the ALCOR module, but not in the Mk1-2 pod. And as I use the Mk1-2 pod for reentry targetting the retrograde in surface navball, it maybe vital for some kerbal coming home :)
Does anyone know where it is, if there is one? If not, I propose you to instal it because it's really nice to use more and more switchs!!!

I currently use the version 0.2 of this mod because my game is in 1.2.2 (and CKAN for compatibility between mods).

Thanks for your help, and sorry for my english cause I'm a Baguette kerbonaute :wink:

The "switch" is on the display with X button with Select Mode. 

0pvTr8N.jpg

On 8/15/2017 at 4:07 PM, alexustas said:

So, I'm looking for volunteers to test the updated IVA and props

Send PM me if you are interested

Hi, i'm new to the forum but have been playing KSP since 2013, and within the last year your mods as well! I'm very interested in trying all the new IVA's. Since i'm new to the forum i can't PM you. is there a way to proceed from here or will I have to wait until you fully release the mod? 

Thanks,

Rocky 

Edited by RockyButtclench

• 3 weeks later...

@alexustas   

Might I ask how you are modifying IVAs ? are you using the Part Tools to import the stock files into Unity or are you doing something different entirely? Because I have problems importing existing IVAs into Unity to change them or modify them to my own needs, like with ASET props and RPM screens.

So if you have a little tip or something like that, it would be really appriciated! I love flying planes and IVAs and being able to raise the quality of some cockpits would be really nice :D

29 minutes ago, alexustas said:

@alexustas

WOW!!! THX dude! you are one of the reasons I love the KSP Community so much! that was exactly what I was looking for!

also now I am sure that all those errors I was getting in Unity are somewhat normal (textures, probs ).

that makes me ask though: Are the seat_pilot , StorageBagA and B and some of the PlaneHatches and stuff also not loading correctly into Unity for you? because that's the reason I have to basically copy those props from the stock config, delete them in Unity, and after I write to the config I have to paste them back into the config so they aren't missing from the finished IVA.

do you have a better way of solving that issue or is it a known problem?

47 minutes ago, Redneck said:

version of unity

I'm using Unity 5.6.0f3 (personal) and PartTools023

7 hours ago, CItyrobo said:

Are the seat_pilot , StorageBagA and B and some of the PlaneHatches and stuff also not loading correctly into Unity for you?

For me those stock props are loaded (in Unity) incorrectly and have a pink (missing) shader

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

UPDATE!

'MK1-2' IVA REPLACEMENT BY ASET  v0.3

• All switches changed to new modular ones.
  • Revised instrument layout.
  • Greatly extended MechJeb support.
  • Added CommNet, Astrogator, Kerbalism, USI-LS and Chatterer support .
  • Added the ability to switch to window view by double-clicking on the window.
  • Small UV and texture changes.

• 3 months later...
On 13.3.2018 at 10:04 PM, Juanfro said:

Will this mod be updated to fit the new IVA on 1.4.1?

I also have this question. The Mk2 aswell as the Mk 1-3? You rock!! Your IVAs are AWESOME!!!! The amount of detail is INCREDIBLE!! 11/10 would want IVA mods for 1.4/Making History IVAs!

14 hours ago, alexustas said:

I noticed a few glitches in the RPM,  this is due to changes in Unity,  so we'll wait until @MOARdV will fix it. 

The props seem to work fine

Sorry, don't get me wrong, but you are saying that if I install everything from 1.3.1 to 1.4.1 it will work, except RPM? I'm still on 1.3.1 just because of the your greatest ASET's

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.