[1.3, 1.4, 1.5, 1.6, 1.7, 1.8+] Contract Pack: CommNet Relays 2.1.0 (2019 Jan 13)

Kerbas_ad_astra

16 hours ago, flart said:

Any chance the mod will get support for the Reflectors from NF: Exploration ? (Antenna Rating value)

I'll have to see how that parameter is accessible to Contract Configurator, but if there's a way for CC to read it then I should be able to make that an option.

• 1 month later...
On 3/22/2021 at 10:04 AM, Idolon said:

You can also write a short patch to "disable" the required antenna rating. I did just add a new config file for RealAntennas setting the required antenna rating to zero.
Am I allowed to write an instruction for that diy patch?

There's no reason you can't post instructions for your own patch.

On 6/22/2021 at 9:50 PM, lordmensa said:

Post the config patch please, I would really like to use this with RealAntennas.

I second this; I'm sure I could figure out the patch myself but there's no harm in you posting it @Idolon

• 4 weeks later...

After some experimenting, I think I found the cause of the relay power not matching. It seems that while the contract states a required antenna power, what it actually desires is antenna range. The range is modified by difficulty settings in the advanced portion under "Range Modifier". So if you are playing on hard (0.65 range) then your 5M relay becomes 3.25M range.

I would imagine this would require a change in ContractConfiguartor with its antennaPower parameters and accounting for difficulty modifiers.

In the mean time, you can either adjust your range modifier to 1.0 to match, or you can patch the contracts to modify the relay power requirement by your settings, though you'll still have a mismatch between what a relay power stat says, and what the contract requires.

@CONTRACT_TYPE[CommNet*]:NEEDS[ContractPacks]:FINAL
{
	@PARAMETER[HasAntenna]
	{
		@minAntennaPower *= 0.65 // Change this to your difficulty range modifier
	}
}

• 5 months later...

I was having the same problem as many others where the contracts wouldn't recognize when I had more than 5m antenna capacity. I wasn't using the Real Antennas mod as other people were mentioning, but it turns out that the Antenna Helper mod has the same broken interaction. Once I removed that, the relay contracts recognize the antenna strength again.

17 hours ago, OmegaConstruct said:

I was having the same problem as many others where the contracts wouldn't recognize when I had more than 5m antenna capacity. I wasn't using the Real Antennas mod as other people were mentioning, but it turns out that the Antenna Helper mod has the same broken interaction. Once I removed that, the relay contracts recognize the antenna strength again.

Perhaps you should tell @linuxgurugamer and provide logs to help track down the issue.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.