Sentar Expansion for Kopernicus

Borisbee

Any chance you could make an alternate download that has just Inaccessible? Two versions would be nice. One with an orbit compared to Pluto that relates to Haumea's orbit, and one compared to Plock from Outer Planets Mod that compares to Haumea's orbit.

- - - Updated - - -

Okay, a really weird glitch...

It seems as if that when you time warp on Inaccessable, the planets drift off their orbits. When you stop time-warping, they slowly drift back! Nvm they don't drift back.

That is the same in the old Planet Factory. It deals with timewarping in a rapidly spinning environment. Spacecrafts also move oddly in timewarp.

- - - Updated - - -

I put Joker in a retro-grade orbit around the sun for the time being. I plan to move it to a moon of one of the other planets once I get them added in. As for DDS yea that's probably in the works. Comet tail is a no. I wanted to keep them as close as possible to the originals which is why I kept the ridiculous rotation of Inaccessible. That may need to be tweaked down slightly if no one finds it possible to actually land on it.

Scott was able to land on the poles, and several people were able to use KAS grapplers to land on the equator.

Yea I'm going to leave Inaccessible as it is. I had ideas to try to use KAS to get on it as well.

If you're only interested in Inaccessible you can just delete the other planets from the download and edit the config to change it's orbit.

Update

Added Barney

Added Slade, a moon of Barney

Moved Joker to be a moon of Barney

Fixed Scaledspace issue of Inaccessible

Fixed timewarp Issue with Inaccessible

Erin's terrain now matches scaled space and no longer uses a VertexColorMap

Moved most png to dds

This marks the completion of all planets I plan to add. The only one left would be Moonar but it's pretty bland and I think only served to be an example planet so I'm ignoring it.

Edited by Borisbee

• 1 month later...

I'm having some issues with a couple of planets:

1- If I don't remove pock.cfg for some reason no planet will load

(when I delete pock.cfg everything loads fine)

2- Skelton doesn't show up. no idea why.

(tested on a clean install, KSP 1.0.4 + Kopernicus 0.3.1 + latestModuleManager patch)

-edit-

works fine with Kopernicus 0.2.4 so I guess it's an issue that came up with 0.3.1

Edited by Sigma88

@Borisbee

Sentar Expansion compatibility patch for Galactic Network is ready, and Kopernicus 0.3.2 fixed the issues with Pock not loading.

So as soon as you change the :FINAL tag into the cfg of barney I can release an update of GN compatible with Sentar :D

Sorry for interrupting guys, but does the plugin is already on the add-on releases section, right here? http://forum.kerbalspaceprogram.com/threads/130329 Maybe you should post your questions there instead. (CMIIW, not very familiar with the forum rules/conventions :P)

damn, I didn't even notice I was posting in the wrong thread... thank you gravitasi!

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.