[1.8-1.9] Talisar Parts v1.3.0

taniwha

On 29.12.2016 at 7:47 AM, taniwha said:

I've released 1.0.2 with a bunch of fixes from @Olympic1.

I have no idea what's up with the screenshot images :(

After some digging I found that it's a combination imgur album/forum issue.

Thanks, just a quick fyi, you forgot to change the download link to the 1.0.2 zip :-)

Edited by DaniDE

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

This maybe dormant, but since I see a pr from @Olympic1 on github for 1.3 I figure there's a chance. The cargo Bay, and I assume the trusses are just a hair to short for a KIS container, would it be possible to make them just a hair longer to fit a KIS box? Or is that like a whole new model?

It's not so much dormant as it is in "keep the configs working" mode. Not sure about making them longer, though: not sure I want to edit the models, and scaling might make them look odd (iirc, they have round bits that would show the uneven scaling).

I'd better check that PR, though. I've been a bit out of things for the last 5 weeks.

Edited by taniwha

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 6/21/2017 at 3:07 PM, snkiz said:

This maybe dormant, but since I see a pr from @Olympic1 on github for 1.3 I figure there's a chance. The cargo Bay, and I assume the trusses are just a hair to short for a KIS container, would it be possible to make them just a hair longer to fit a KIS box? Or is that like a whole new model?

maybe a tweakscale config for a easy quick fix on that?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
9 hours ago, purequaternion said:

Just FYI: the forum link in CKAN is broken.  Thanks for the mod and your hard work!

I have nothing to do with CKAN, you'll have to take it up with those people.

• 1 month later...

Very glad this has been bumped up the forum; I've been using the mk1 Cargo Bay (which uses Talisar's model) for a while, and now I can have bigger versions of the same part, as well as a load of others that looks really cool too! Especially looking forward to playing with the toroidal tanks!

One thought: wouldn't it make more sense to use MM to define the extra tank variants dependant on whether the mods they support are installed?

Edited by JH4C

• 5 months later...
  • 3 months later...

@taniwha Any chance the v1.1.0 and v1.2.0 backport release for 1.3.1 release packages could be "put back up" on the server? ... i do that trick with the DL link, but I get "not found" with either... vOv... I assume those are the last versions that still work with KSP 1.3.1 and previous, becuase of the change to variant switching in v1.2.0 or 1.2.1?

Edited by Stone Blue

@Stone Blue As per ALL my mod releases, all versions* are on the server, you need only edit the version number in the URL. I did just double check, and 1.1.0 and 1.2.0 are there ( full list: 1.0.0-1.0.2, 1.1.0, 1.2.0-1.2.1).

I did have some trouble with my server last night due to a failed system update (ran out of space on the root partition, and then my server's internal IP changed messing up the modem's NAT forwarding. took until about 3am (GMT+9) to sort it all out).

* For mods I inherited, all versions I have released.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.