KSP or Minecraft?

cutlercollin99

KSP or Minecraft  

113 members have voted

1. 1. KSP or Minecraft

On 1/10/2016 at 8:46 AM, Ehco Corrallo said:

I'm not going to be so bold as to say that KSP is better outright, but I prefer it immensely. Minecraft lost my interest some time ago, and I haven't really gone back to it. I usually return to KSP. Mods are easier with KSP, but I can play LAN Minecraft with my bro, but glorious, glorious SRBs, but Minecraft is definitely more stable, but the call of space...

Space is beautiful. 

The games are definitely different. But one has space. I will always default to the option with space. 

like kerbal space program LAN world

Have both on eggbox, have spent far longer on minecraft, but then I've had it longer.

Find minecraft excellent in the early part of the game, then you have a Loooooong grind, then it starts to get better again. I don't play it online.

KSP is a lot more addictive though, seems the start up is more gradual and the 'grind 'phase seems to be more drawn out.

Both are fun, different but fun, sadly just only so many hours in the day :)

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.