NovaPunch - I don't have any 2 metre fairing plates.

Felsmak

Greetings, my fellow rocket scientists!

I downloaded this mod called NovaPunch which has lots of new parts to get used to. I watched a video showing how one could build a rocket, and in that video he used a 2 metre fairing plate, and then attached 2 metre fairing walls to it. The problem is just that I don\'t have these parts which are appparently supposed to be included in this mod. The biggest I have are 1,25 metres. Does anyone know where I can find the 2 metre one?

The 1,25 one is way too small, and any payload I have within will show through the walls - It looks stupid. Stupid, I tell you. Stupid!

Did you download NovaPunch 1.2a? There are over a dozen fairing pieces in the zip file, their names start with NP_Fairing_

It has the small 1.25m set, but they\'re slightly different than the other fairing sets, though they\'re all in the same area in the Structure menu.

There is a 1.75meter, 2meter and 3meter fairing set, made up of base-plates, half and full walls, and 2 different styles of nosecones.

If you are using NovaPunch 1.0 and the demo version of the game; I am afraid that was before the fairings were added to the pack, and the newer versions do not work properly on the demo version. That also means the Odin1.0 version you downloaded won\'t work completely in the demo as well.

The strange thing is that I am using the latest version of NovaPunch, as well as the full game. It seems like it just won\'t show up, because I don\'t have any plate bigger than the 1,75 meter one. But it\'s okay, I guess. I can still use those wheel like things and the walls!

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.