-Basic I-beam Technology Systems- B.I.T.S. [WIP]

I've been working on these parts for about a week and have got them to a point that I'm feeling confident that people will like them.

With a little inspiration and help from Ven of Ven's Stock Part Revamp I was able to make the textures for these parts look a lot better than in my first post.

I'm going to continue to work on the parts and their textures but since this is the first mod I will be releasing I will need some information on what all I need to do before I release it. Such as, what type of license I am suppose to use, tips on how to make my post appealing, ect.

So if you can help me out with that just let me know.

Other than that just give me your opinion on how the parts are looking so far....

Javascript is disabled. View full album

Update- Got the parts into the game, just got to work on the attachment nodes and maybe touch-up the textures, had to use the off-set tool to connect them like that. Might end up taking the bolts off of some of the parts, just need to decide which ones. Also my parts are attached to a stock I-Beam for reference, they are all the parts to the left of the stock I-Beam

Javascript is disabled. View full album

Edited by Recognize-Me-
Updating my progress, Updating the pictures

Indeed, I've always wanted to be able to seamlessly set up beams.

That's what I had in mind while making these parts. I always thought they needed more pieces to go with the Structural I-Beams so I decided to try to make them myself.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.