[WIP][1.8.x] SSTULabs - Low Part Count Solutions (Orbiters, Landers, Lifters) - Dev Thread [11-18-18]

Shadowmage

3 hours ago, Starwaster said:

it's a question of engineering. Not luck.

That's what I mean, it's basically impossible not with a methalox engine, yeah it has lower temperature than say hydrolox but that vaccum nozzle has to have a thinner wall than a sea level nozzle and if the sea level is lit at an underexpanded state, the exhaust gasses will tear the vaccum nozzle to shreds, it isn't a very good situation.

Edited by eagle92lightning

On 11/24/2018 at 3:29 PM, tater said:

What do you think of the current spherical tank options for the MFT-A? I find the way they scale very counter-intuitive right now. the smallest is zero spheres, then the next has 1 sphere, but cut into 2 halves.

It is fallout of squeezing too many 'models' into one part, splitting models up for re-use of textures, for allowing re-use of those models in other tank setups, and most importantly to allow for switching of the end-cap adapters.  If I had pre-welded these parts with their end-caps... you would lose 3/6 end options, but it would add several dozen more 'core' options (one for each core length, for each end-cap, for each end combination; 4*2*3*2 = 48 'core' options)

I'm sure it could be changed around (the system is highly adaptable in that fashion), but at what cost?

10 minutes ago, Shadowmage said:

It is fallout of squeezing too many 'models' into one part, splitting models up for re-use of textures, for allowing re-use of those models in other tank setups, and most importantly to allow for switching of the end-cap adapters.  If I had pre-welded these parts with their end-caps... you would lose 3/6 end options, but it would add several dozen more 'core' options (one for each core length, for each end-cap, for each end combination; 4*2*3*2 = 48 'core' options)

I'm sure it could be changed around (the system is highly adaptable in that fashion), but at what cost?

Got it.

I posted an issue with the modular heat shield I have seen in a quick career. So far, the parts themselves have all worked as expected.

I need to test something I saw which was a lander not talking to a CSM above it (Mun farside, CSM had comm link, lander couldn't transmit, but maybe it was not part related).

When I put SRBs with the default decouplers... the SRBs keeps balancing... dont stay on place... with many many version on this mod this bug keeps happening... I dont know what to do. I reinstall the game and put just the mod with the githhub package... just that... and the bug keeps happening.

https://imgur.com/a/xbDRmW0

15 minutes ago, h4ck3d said:

When I put SRBs with the default decouplers... the SRBs keeps balancing... dont stay on place... with many many version on this mod this bug keeps happening... I dont know what to do. I reinstall the game and put just the mod with the githhub package... just that... and the bug keeps happening.

Try using struts, and/or autostruts.

Wobbly joints are a stock KSP problem feature-- they are intentionally built into the game by the developers, and there is little / nothing that I can do to fix it.  Thankfully, there are options provided by stock to alleviate this stock issue; the aforementioned struts/auto-struts ^^.

58 minutes ago, h4ck3d said:

Under the difficulty options for your current save, turn on "Advanced Tweakables." Then, in the VAB, right click the booster, and click the autostrut button. No more wobbly nonsense.

@eagle92lightning

2nd Stage of all Atlas-Vs is currently a Centaur.   It is one of several RL-10 variant engines.   Most early ones used the RL-10A-4-2 with the small expanding nozzle.   The latest ones have launched with an RL-10C-1 engine which is a hybridization of the over produced and under launched RL-10B-2 (the huge Delta-IV DCMS err DCSS engine.) with the RL-10A-4 bell extension.   Performance wise the Centaur with the RL-10A-4 In SSTU is your closest to the latest version (slight SLIGHT ISP/thrust/weight changes almost not worth another part.)

The Zeroth stage is AJ-60s or GEM-63s (depending on year.)

The First stage (lite with the Zeroth Stage) is the RD-180.  

2nd Stage is the SINGLE RL-10A-4-2 or RL-10C-1

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Atlas_V

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/RL10

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Delta_Cryogenic_Second_Stage

Edited by Pappystein
correction and additional link

8 hours ago, h4ck3d said:

In addition to the autostruts suggested by others, enabling rigid connections can also help sometimes. Do it the same way as autostruts, from the context menu in the VAB.  (you can also force the option to be available in all scenes by editing your settings file before launching the game)

43 minutes ago, eagle92lightning said:

I was looking at this once again today and realized that by looking at the stage diameter compared to the 5m fairing. 

Yep... And if Big Centaur had ever gotten past the theory stage Atlas-V would be slab-sided....   Or if GD had wanted to re-design the lower portion of Centaur-T/G/G'

Origional design priority AFTER the first few Centaurs were failures was:

• Perfect Centaur
  • Develop Centaur JR (1.5m Dia KSP scale)
  • if funds available (NASA sucked them up for other programs) develop BIG Centaur and the LR-119 enlarged RL-10

By my research (and it is VERY sketchy) Big Centaur would have been a 4 engined Product Improved Saturn IV stage with Centaur derived avionics instead of the S-IV IMU.   NASA never built a probe that would have required that kind of upper stage so it is unknown if this would have ever been a valid launch platform

Edited by Pappystein

Here's another image of that petal as a service bay concept I was talking about. The docking ports are added as stand-ins for a hatch. The tube is an MFT set to be structure. I put another tank inside (clipped) to make the adapter look solid. For a service bay sort of thing, ideally the bottom is the hinge point (and you'd really only want one of the petals to drop, the other hold the "roof" up ;) ).

VglpcZw.png

A couple things. Kerbals cannot walk up the ramp thus created, they get 1/3 the way up and just run in place (colliders on).

Two, and this is not about the petal adapter, but about the MFT-A, the tank shown is as small as you can currently build one. I picked the overly tall petal height because I needed the petals to be close to touching the ground. Shorter tank, and I'd have had a better looking height. Obviously this would not be a typical use case, I think you'd do this with a much larger diameter. In the case of only 1 petal opening (or simply a door/ramp), Then I would use such a part to deliver rovers, etc.

I love the airless worlds in KSP, and have a lot of fun just going to the Mun, lol.

@tater  While I applaud the ingenuity of this use (and having used it for rover delivery myself at least once), it is a non-standard/un-intented use of the part, and as such the plugin code is simply not setup in a fashion that would make this viable without bucketloads of code rewrites and likely breaking existing craft.  Essentially the current code is in a state that 'I never want to touch it again' (it works, but is super-complex, and any substantive changes to functionality will require massive refactoring or a complete rewrite in order to accommodate those functions properly).

Rather, I would much prefer to use the features of the new ModularPart module, with some proper pre-built cargo bay models.  Wouldn't be as fine-tunable and wouldn't have as many options, but it also wouldn't take 80 hours of recoding to get into the game (....more like 20-40 hours of modeling, texturing, and writing configs...), nor would it cause any breakage of existing parts/craft/vessels/saves.  And as cargo bays were already on the list of planned parts, seems to all make sense to do it in that fashion :)  (still can't say as to when I'll be able to get back to actually making new parts.  You guys know any interns who want to work for free doing textures for a few months?  I have loads (100s) of textures that need updating before I can get back to real SSTU development)

On 11/29/2018 at 1:48 PM, Shadowmage said:

You guys know any interns who want to work for free doing textures for a few months?  I have loads (100s) of textures that need updating before I can get back to real SSTU development)

I´ll see if I can restart the old part of the brain thah has dealed with 3D, graphics and textures for so many years, so to be able to get you some help. This awesome mod DO deserves  (sorry!)DOES deserve any help that I can put into it. :0.0: 

Edited by Cataclism

1 hour ago, danger cow said:

For some reason the pbr dosent work i have all the dependencys installed and i'm using -force-d3d11

Screenshots / log files?  (KSP.log file, located in the same directory as your KSP executable)

Without more information all I can do is guess that something isn't installed properly.

1 hour ago, Cataclism said:

I´ll see if I can restart the old part of the brain thah has dealed with 3D, graphics and textures for so many years, so to be able to get you some help. This awesome mod DO deserves any help that I can put into it. :0.0: 

Thanks for the offer :)  I was mostly being sarcastic though -- the textures I need created aren't even for SSTU (its for Kerbal Foundries), and they will also require special/specific tools/software to create in a standardized fashion.  I use Substance Painter with a standardized Smart Material that lets me use the same base colors/settings across all of the parts; for consistency sake.  The actual 'texturing work' mostly consists of baking AO's from the models (a bit of an art form itself, trying to create AO's for animated/non-static models), creating the normal maps for further baking, and applying masks to the existing material layers and effect generators.  This is the project I was in the middle of when the KSP 1.5 update hit, which I had to put on hold so that I could do plugin updates/etc; as it stands, KF still hasn't seen its official 1.5 update, pending this work being completed (which seems like might stretch out to 1.6 territory).

I'm certainly willing to take whatever help is offered, if you were interested, but thought I should mention that it is far more involved than just standard/simple texturing work.

Last night I was playing KSP, and specifically, in a 3.2 planet rescale, with 6.4X distances (which to me is near a sweet spot for SSTU, since you need fairly realistic rockets to go anywhere).

Anyway, I wanted to make a staged lander, so I did the usual, SSTU lander pod, hypergolic engine attached, interstage node on, then connected stage sep (hollow colliders) to that, then a tank to that (hollow version, gold swapped for a orange foam tweaked to match the pod saddle tanks).

testing, no crossfeed across the separator, so I added a stock fuel pipe, connecting the tank below to the pod above. Fuel flow selector showed it was attached. In testing, however, I could transfer fuel, but it would not draw automatically from the descent tanks.

I can do a more LEM style version with ascent and descent engines, I guess, but I wonder why the flow is not working (it's a design I have used before).

5 hours ago, Shadowmage said:

Screenshots / log files?  (KSP.log file, located in the same directory as your KSP executable)

Without more information all I can do is guess that something isn't installed properly.

Thanks for the offer :)  I was mostly being sarcastic though -- the textures I need created aren't even for SSTU (its for Kerbal Foundries), and they will also require special/specific tools/software to create in a standardized fashion.  I use Substance Painter with a standardized Smart Material that lets me use the same base colors/settings across all of the parts; for consistency sake.  The actual 'texturing work' mostly consists of baking AO's from the models (a bit of an art form itself, trying to create AO's for animated/non-static models), creating the normal maps for further baking, and applying masks to the existing material layers and effect generators.  This is the project I was in the middle of when the KSP 1.5 update hit, which I had to put on hold so that I could do plugin updates/etc; as it stands, KF still hasn't seen its official 1.5 update, pending this work being completed (which seems like might stretch out to 1.6 territory).

I'm certainly willing to take whatever help is offered, if you were interested, but thought I should mention that it is far more involved than just standard/simple texturing work.

game data if you need it - unknown.png
screenshot - unknown.png

and here is my log - https://drive.google.com/open?id=1gz5A9vC3Cn3WwTX1tUT8ofJbMG9qBXQK

Edited by danger cow

@danger cow in that picture you posted, what mod is that part from that is vertically between the LM and HECS?

@tater what engines did you put on it? I always have trouble with engines intersecting between the ascent and descent stages. (when I try to make a staged lander) In fact, mind sharing the craft file? I have trouble making a decent lander with those parts :( (except for when I made a non-staged, reusable SSTO back-to-orbit lander)

22 minutes ago, Starwaster said:

@danger cow in that picture you posted, what mod is that part from that is vertically between the LM and HECS?

@tater what engines did you put on it? I always have trouble with engines intersecting between the ascent and descent stages. (when I try to make a staged lander) In fact, mind sharing the craft file? I have trouble making a decent lander with those parts :( (except for when I made a non-staged, reusable SSTO back-to-orbit lander)

Spoiler

ship = Munar Excursion Module
version = 1.5.1
description = 
type = VAB
size = 3.50746059,3.31576538,3.50746107
steamPublishedFileId = 0
persistentId = 993588645
rot = 0,0,0,0
missionFlag = Squad/Flags/retro
vesselType = Debris
PART
{
	part = SSTU-SC-GEN-PPC_4293623566
	partName = Part
	persistentId = 3470171791
	pos = -0.389374644,34.7830505,0.271870792
	attPos = 0,0,0
	attPos0 = 0,0.549999237,0
	rot = 0,0,0,1
	attRot = 0,0,0,1
	attRot0 = 0,0,0,1
	mir = 1,1,1
	symMethod = Radial
	autostrutMode = Off
	rigidAttachment = True
	istg = -1
	resPri = 0
	dstg = 0
	sidx = -1
	sqor = -1
	sepI = 0
	attm = 0
	modCost = 197.92038
	modMass = 3.7252903E-09
	modSize = 0,0,0
	link = SSTU-SC-ENG-LR81-8096_4290797914
	attN = bottom,SSTU-SC-ENG-LR81-8096_4290797914_0|-0.05|0
	attN = top,SSTU-LC2-POD_4293619598_0|0.05|0
	EVENTS
	{
	}
	ACTIONS
	{
	}
	PARTDATA
	{
	}
	MODULE
	{
		name = SSTUProceduralDecoupler
		isEnabled = True
		diameter = 1.25
		height = 0.100000009
		thickness = 0.200000018
		hollowCollider = False
		currentTextureSet = SSTU-Decoupler-A
		customColorData = 0.5019608,0.5019608,0.5019608,0.6901961,1;0.1803922,0.1803922,0.1803922,0.1254902,0;0.7176471,0.7176471,0.7176471,0.6901961,1
		initializedColors = True
		stagingEnabled = True
		EVENTS
		{
		}
		ACTIONS
		{
		}
		UPGRADESAPPLIED
		{
			upgrade = SSTU-PPC-D2
			upgrade = SSTU-PPC-D3
		}
	}
	MODULE
	{
		name = ModuleCommand
		isEnabled = True
		hibernation = False
		hibernateOnWarp = False
		stagingEnabled = True
		EVENTS
		{
		}
		ACTIONS
		{
			MakeReferenceToggle
			{
				actionGroup = None
			}
			HibernateToggle
			{
				actionGroup = None
			}
		}
		UPGRADESAPPLIED
		{
		}
	}
	MODULE
	{
		name = ModuleSAS
		isEnabled = True
		standaloneToggle = True
		stagingEnabled = True
		EVENTS
		{
		}
		ACTIONS
		{
		}
		UPGRADESAPPLIED
		{
		}
	}
	MODULE
	{
		name = ModuleKerbNetAccess
		isEnabled = True
		stagingEnabled = True
		EVENTS
		{
		}
		ACTIONS
		{
			OpenKerbNetAction
			{
				actionGroup = None
			}
		}
		UPGRADESAPPLIED
		{
		}
	}
	MODULE
	{
		name = ModuleDataTransmitter
		isEnabled = True
		xmitIncomplete = False
		stagingEnabled = True
		EVENTS
		{
		}
		ACTIONS
		{
			StartTransmissionAction
			{
				actionGroup = None
				active = False
			}
		}
		UPGRADESAPPLIED
		{
		}
	}
	MODULE
	{
		name = SSTURecolorGUI
		isEnabled = True
		stagingEnabled = True
		EVENTS
		{
		}
		ACTIONS
		{
		}
		UPGRADESAPPLIED
		{
		}
	}
	MODULE
	{
		name = ModuleTripLogger
		isEnabled = True
		stagingEnabled = True
		EVENTS
		{
		}
		ACTIONS
		{
		}
		Log
		{
			flight = 0
		}
		UPGRADESAPPLIED
		{
		}
	}
	RESOURCE
	{
		name = ElectricCharge
		amount = 300
		maxAmount = 300
		flowState = True
		isTweakable = True
		hideFlow = False
		isVisible = True
		flowMode = Both
	}
}
PART
{
	part = SSTU-LC2-POD_4293619598
	partName = Part
	persistentId = 1300824303
	pos = -0.389374644,35.5407906,0.271870792
	attPos = 0,0,0
	attPos0 = -0.389374644,35.5407906,0.271870792
	rot = 0,0,0,1
	attRot = 0,0,0,1
	attRot0 = 0,0,0,1
	mir = 1,1,1
	symMethod = Radial
	autostrutMode = Off
	rigidAttachment = False
	istg = -1
	resPri = 0
	dstg = 0
	sidx = -1
	sqor = -1
	sepI = 0
	attm = 0
	modCost = -646.674438
	modMass = 0.13483125
	modSize = 0,0,0
	link = sensorThermometer_4293391718
	link = sensorBarometer_4293390398
	link = HighGainAntenna5_4293344468
	link = sensorAccelerometer_4290869664
	link = SSTU-SC-GEN-PPC_4293623566
	attN = bottomEngine,SSTU-SC-GEN-PPC_4293623566_0|-0.70774|0
	EVENTS
	{
	}
	ACTIONS
	{
	}
	PARTDATA
	{
	}
	MODULE
	{
		name = FlagDecal
		isEnabled = True
		flagDisplayed = True
		stagingEnabled = True
		EVENTS
		{
		}
		ACTIONS
		{
		}
		UPGRADESAPPLIED
		{
		}
	}
	MODULE
	{
		name = ModuleRCSFX
		isEnabled = True
		rcsEnabled = True
		thrustPercentage = 100
		currentShowToggles = False
		enableYaw = True
		enablePitch = True
		enableRoll = True
		enableX = True
		enableY = True
		enableZ = True
		useThrottle = False
		fullThrust = False
		stagingEnabled = False
		EVENTS
		{
		}
		ACTIONS
		{
			ToggleAction
			{
				actionGroup = None
			}
		}
		UPGRADESAPPLIED
		{
		}
	}
	MODULE
	{
		name = ModuleCommand
		isEnabled = True
		hibernation = False
		hibernateOnWarp = False
		stagingEnabled = True
		EVENTS
		{
		}
		ACTIONS
		{
			MakeReferenceToggle
			{
				actionGroup = None
			}
			HibernateToggle
			{
				actionGroup = None
			}
		}
		UPGRADESAPPLIED
		{
		}
	}
	MODULE
	{
		name = ModuleSAS
		isEnabled = True
		standaloneToggle = True
		stagingEnabled = True
		EVENTS
		{
		}
		ACTIONS
		{
		}
		UPGRADESAPPLIED
		{
		}
	}
	MODULE
	{
		name = ModuleReactionWheel
		isEnabled = True
		actuatorModeCycle = 0
		authorityLimiter = 100
		stateString = Active
		stagingEnabled = True
		WheelState = Active
		EVENTS
		{
		}
		ACTIONS
		{
			CycleAction
			{
				actionGroup = None
			}
			Activate
			{
				actionGroup = None
			}
			Deactivate
			{
				actionGroup = None
			}
			Toggle
			{
				actionGroup = None
			}
		}
		UPGRADESAPPLIED
		{
		}
	}
	MODULE
	{
		name = ModuleScienceExperiment
		isEnabled = True
		Deployed = False
		Inoperable = False
		cooldownToGo = 0
		stagingEnabled = True
		EVENTS
		{
		}
		ACTIONS
		{
			DeployAction
			{
				actionGroup = None
			}
			ResetAction
			{
				actionGroup = None
			}
		}
		UPGRADESAPPLIED
		{
		}
	}
	MODULE
	{
		name = ModuleScienceContainer
		isEnabled = True
		stagingEnabled = True
		EVENTS
		{
		}
		ACTIONS
		{
			CollectAllAction
			{
				actionGroup = None
			}
		}
		UPGRADESAPPLIED
		{
		}
	}
	MODULE
	{
		isEnabled = True
		xmitIncomplete = False
		stagingEnabled = True
		EVENTS
		{
		}
		ACTIONS
		{
			StartTransmissionAction
			{
				actionGroup = None
				active = False
			}
		}
		UPGRADESAPPLIED
		{
		}
	}
	MODULE
	{
		name = SSTUSolarPanelStatic
		isEnabled = True
		stagingEnabled = True
		EVENTS
		{
		}
		ACTIONS
		{
		}
		UPGRADESAPPLIED
		{
		}
	}
	MODULE
	{
		name = ModuleDockingNode
		isEnabled = True
		crossfeed = True
		stagingEnabled = False
		state = Ready
		dockUId = 0
		dockNodeIdx = 0
		EVENTS
		{
		}
		ACTIONS
		{
			UndockAction
			{
				actionGroup = None
			}
			DecoupleAction
			{
				actionGroup = None
			}
			MakeReferenceToggle
			{
				actionGroup = None
			}
			EnableXFeedAction
			{
				actionGroup = None
			}
			DisableXFeedAction
			{
				actionGroup = None
			}
			ToggleXFeedAction
			{
				actionGroup = None
			}
		}
		UPGRADESAPPLIED
		{
		}
	}
	MODULE
	{
		name = SSTUAnimateLight
		isEnabled = True
		animationPersistentData = STOPPED_START
		stagingEnabled = True
		EVENTS
		{
		}
		ACTIONS
		{
			toggleLightsAction
			{
				actionGroup = Light
			}
		}
		UPGRADESAPPLIED
		{
		}
	}
	MODULE
	{
		name = SSTUAnimateLight
		isEnabled = True
		animationPersistentData = STOPPED_START
		stagingEnabled = True
		EVENTS
		{
		}
		ACTIONS
		{
			toggleLightsAction
			{
				actionGroup = Light
			}
		}
		UPGRADESAPPLIED
		{
		}
	}
	MODULE
	{
		name = SSTUSelectableNodes
		isEnabled = True
		currentlyEnabled = False
		initialized = True
		stagingEnabled = True
		EVENTS
		{
		}
		ACTIONS
		{
		}
		UPGRADESAPPLIED
		{
		}
	}
	MODULE
	{
		name = SSTUVolumeContainer
		isEnabled = True
		initializedResources = True
		persistentData = standard,custom,250,ElectricCharge,12,MonoPropellant,1:standard,Hypergolic,900,Aerozine50,1,NTO,1
		stagingEnabled = True
		EVENTS
		{
		}
		ACTIONS
		{
		}
		UPGRADESAPPLIED
		{
		}
	}
	MODULE
	{
		name = SSTUResourceBoiloff
		isEnabled = True
		lastUpdateTime = -1
		lastEffective = 1
		stagingEnabled = True
		EVENTS
		{
		}
		ACTIONS
		{
		}
		UPGRADESAPPLIED
		{
		}
	}
	MODULE
	{
		name = SSTUModelSwitch
		isEnabled = True
		currentModel = LC2-ASCF
		currentScale = 1
		currentTexture = none
		modelPersistentData = 1,1,1,1,1;1,1,1,1,1;1,1,1,1,1
		animationPersistentData = 
		animationMaxDeploy = 1
		stagingEnabled = True
		EVENTS
		{
		}
		ACTIONS
		{
			toggleAnimationAction
			{
				actionGroup = None
			}
		}
		UPGRADESAPPLIED
		{
		}
	}
	MODULE
	{
		name = SSTUTextureSwitch
		isEnabled = True
		currentTextureSet = SSTU-RCS-V
		persistentData = 0.9254902,0.9254902,0.9254902,0.1254902,0;0.5019608,0.5019608,0.5019608,0.6901961,1;0.9254902,0.9254902,0.9254902,0.1254902,0
		stagingEnabled = True
		EVENTS
		{
		}
		ACTIONS
		{
		}
		UPGRADESAPPLIED
		{
		}
	}
	MODULE
	{
		name = SSTURecolorGUI
		isEnabled = True
		stagingEnabled = True
		EVENTS
		{
		}
		ACTIONS
		{
		}
		UPGRADESAPPLIED
		{
		}
	}
	MODULE
	{
		name = ModuleTripLogger
		isEnabled = True
		stagingEnabled = True
		EVENTS
		{
		}
		ACTIONS
		{
		}
		Log
		{
			flight = 0
		}
		UPGRADESAPPLIED
		{
		}
	}
	RESOURCE
	{
		name = ElectricCharge
		amount = 375
		maxAmount = 375
		flowState = True
		isTweakable = True
		hideFlow = False
		isVisible = True
		flowMode = Both
	}
	RESOURCE
	{
		name = MonoPropellant
		amount = 31.25
		maxAmount = 31.25
		flowState = True
		isTweakable = True
		hideFlow = False
		isVisible = True
		flowMode = Both
	}
	RESOURCE
	{
		name = Aerozine50
		amount = 382.5
		maxAmount = 382.5
		flowState = True
		isTweakable = True
		hideFlow = False
		isVisible = True
		flowMode = Both
	}
	RESOURCE
	{
		name = NTO
		amount = 382.5
		maxAmount = 382.5
		flowState = True
		isTweakable = True
		hideFlow = False
		isVisible = True
		flowMode = Both
	}
}
PART
{
	part = sensorThermometer_4293391718
	partName = Part
	persistentId = 749820579
	pos = -0.665963411,35.9946289,-0.760373056
	attPos = 0,0,0
	attPos0 = -0.276588827,0.453838348,-1.03224409
	rot = 1.43517141E-07,-0.130526111,-1.88943794E-08,-0.991444886
	attRot = 0,0,0,1
	attRot0 = 1.43517141E-07,-0.130526111,-1.88943794E-08,-0.991444886
	mir = 1,1,1
	symMethod = Radial
	autostrutMode = Off
	rigidAttachment = False
	istg = -1
	resPri = 0
	dstg = 0
	sidx = -1
	sqor = -1
	sepI = 0
	attm = 1
	modCost = 0
	modMass = 0
	modSize = 0,0,0
	srfN = srfAttach,SSTU-LC2-POD_4293619598
	EVENTS
	{
	}
	ACTIONS
	{
	}
	PARTDATA
	{
	}
	MODULE
	{
		name = ModuleEnviroSensor
		isEnabled = True
		sensorActive = False
		stagingEnabled = True
		EVENTS
		{
		}
		ACTIONS
		{
			ToggleAction
			{
				actionGroup = None
			}
		}
		UPGRADESAPPLIED
		{
		}
	}
	MODULE
	{
		isEnabled = True
		Deployed = False
		Inoperable = False
		cooldownToGo = 0
		stagingEnabled = True
		EVENTS
		{
		}
		ACTIONS
		{
			DeployAction
			{
				actionGroup = None
			}
			ResetAction
			{
				actionGroup = None
			}
		}
		UPGRADESAPPLIED
		{
		}
	}
}
PART
{
	part = sensorBarometer_4293390398
	partName = Part
	persistentId = 855055488
	pos = -0.112989634,35.9554253,-0.75961262
	attPos = 0,0,0
	attPos0 = 0.276385009,0.414634705,-1.03148341
	rot = 1.43517113E-07,0.130526125,1.88943865E-08,-0.991444886
	attRot = 0,0,0,1
	attRot0 = 1.43517141E-07,0.13052614,1.88943847E-08,-0.991444886
	mir = 1,1,1
	symMethod = Radial
	autostrutMode = Off
	rigidAttachment = False
	istg = -1
	resPri = 0
	dstg = 0
	sidx = -1
	sqor = -1
	sepI = 0
	attm = 1
	modCost = 0
	modMass = 0
	modSize = 0,0,0
	EVENTS
	{
	}
	ACTIONS
	{
	}
	PARTDATA
	{
	}
	MODULE
	{
		isEnabled = True
		sensorActive = False
		stagingEnabled = True
		EVENTS
		{
		}
		ACTIONS
		{
			ToggleAction
			{
				actionGroup = None
			}
		}
		UPGRADESAPPLIED
		{
		}
	}
	MODULE
	{
		isEnabled = True
		Deployed = False
		Inoperable = False
		cooldownToGo = 0
		stagingEnabled = True
		EVENTS
		{
		}
		ACTIONS
		{
			DeployAction
			{
				actionGroup = None
			}
			ResetAction
			{
				actionGroup = None
			}
		}
		UPGRADESAPPLIED
		{
		}
	}
}
PART
{
	part = HighGainAntenna5_4293344468
	partName = Part
	persistentId = 2150833339
	pos = -0.389374644,35.2577744,1.30178785
	attPos = 0,0,0
	attPos0 = 0,-0.283014297,1.029917
	rot = -0.521333694,0.4777143,0.521333873,-0.477714658
	attRot = -0.0308435652,0.706433713,0.0308435652,-0.706433713
	attRot0 = -0.521333635,0.477714419,0.521333814,-0.477714568
	mir = 1,1,1
	symMethod = Radial
	autostrutMode = Off
	rigidAttachment = False
	istg = -1
	resPri = 0
	dstg = 0
	sidx = -1
	sqor = -1
	sepI = 0
	attm = 1
	modCost = 0
	modMass = 0
	modSize = 0,0,0
	EVENTS
	{
	}
	ACTIONS
	{
	}
	PARTDATA
	{
	}
	MODULE
	{
		name = ModuleDeployableAntenna
		isEnabled = True
		currentRotation = (0, 0, 0, 1)
		storedAnimationTime = 0
		storedAnimationSpeed = 1
		deployState = RETRACTED
		stagingEnabled = True
		EVENTS
		{
		}
		ACTIONS
		{
			ExtendPanelsAction
			{
				actionGroup = None
			}
			ExtendAction
			{
				actionGroup = None
			}
			RetractAction
			{
				actionGroup = None
			}
		}
		UPGRADESAPPLIED
		{
		}
	}
	MODULE
	{
		isEnabled = True
		xmitIncomplete = False
		stagingEnabled = True
		EVENTS
		{
		}
		ACTIONS
		{
			StartTransmissionAction
			{
				actionGroup = None
			}
		}
		UPGRADESAPPLIED
		{
		}
	}
	MODULE
	{
		name = ModuleTripLogger
		isEnabled = True
		stagingEnabled = True
		EVENTS
		{
		}
		ACTIONS
		{
		}
		Log
		{
			flight = 0
		}
		UPGRADESAPPLIED
		{
		}
	}
}
PART
{
	part = sensorAccelerometer_4290869664
	partName = Part
	persistentId = 463868507
	pos = -0.389374554,36.0595093,-0.758650839
	attPos = 0,0,0
	attPos0 = 8.94069672E-08,0.518718719,-1.03052163
	rot = 1.44755546E-07,-2.67686517E-07,-3.87491078E-14,-1
	attRot = 0,0,0,1
	attRot0 = 1.44755546E-07,-2.67686517E-07,-3.87491078E-14,-1
	mir = 1,1,1
	symMethod = Radial
	autostrutMode = Off
	rigidAttachment = False
	istg = -1
	resPri = 0
	dstg = 0
	sidx = -1
	sqor = -1
	sepI = 0
	attm = 1
	modCost = 0
	modMass = 0
	modSize = 0,0,0
	EVENTS
	{
	}
	ACTIONS
	{
	}
	PARTDATA
	{
	}
	MODULE
	{
		isEnabled = True
		sensorActive = False
		stagingEnabled = True
		EVENTS
		{
		}
		ACTIONS
		{
			ToggleAction
			{
				actionGroup = None
			}
		}
		UPGRADESAPPLIED
		{
		}
	}
	MODULE
	{
		isEnabled = True
		Deployed = False
		Inoperable = False
		cooldownToGo = 0
		stagingEnabled = True
		EVENTS
		{
		}
		ACTIONS
		{
			DeployAction
			{
				actionGroup = None
			}
			ResetAction
			{
				actionGroup = None
			}
		}
		UPGRADESAPPLIED
		{
		}
	}
}
PART
{
	part = SSTU-SC-ENG-LR81-8096_4290797914
	partName = Part
	persistentId = 3051344492
	pos = -0.389374644,34.2830505,0.271870792
	attPos = 0,0,0
	attPos0 = 0,-0.5,0
	rot = 0,0,0,1
	attRot = 0,0,0,1
	attRot0 = 0,0,0,1
	mir = 1,1,1
	symMethod = Radial
	autostrutMode = Grandparent
	rigidAttachment = False
	istg = 0
	resPri = 0
	dstg = 0
	sidx = 0
	sqor = 0
	sepI = 0
	attm = 0
	modCost = 0
	modMass = 0
	modSize = 0,0,0
	link = SSTU-SC-GEN-PDC_4291552280
	attN = top,SSTU-SC-GEN-PPC_4293623566_0|0.45|0
	attN = interstage,SSTU-SC-GEN-PDC_4291552280_0|0.45|0
	EVENTS
	{
	}
	ACTIONS
	{
	}
	PARTDATA
	{
	}
	MODULE
	{
		name = SSTUModularEngineCluster
		isEnabled = True
		currentEngineSpacing = 0
		currentEngineVerticalOffset = 0
		currentEngineLayoutName = Single
		currentEngineRotation = 0
		currentMountName = Mount-None
		currentMountDiameter = 0.625
		currentMountTexture = none
		mountModuleData = 1,1,1,1,1;1,1,1,1,1;1,1,1,1,1
		fairingInitialized = True
		stagingEnabled = True
		EVENTS
		{
		}
		ACTIONS
		{
		}
		UPGRADESAPPLIED
		{
		}
	}
	MODULE
	{
		name = ModuleEnginesFX
		isEnabled = True
		staged = False
		flameout = False
		EngineIgnited = False
		engineShutdown = False
		currentThrottle = 0
		thrustPercentage = 100
		manuallyOverridden = False
		stagingEnabled = True
		EVENTS
		{
		}
		ACTIONS
		{
			OnAction
			{
				actionGroup = None
			}
			ShutdownAction
			{
				actionGroup = None
			}
			ActivateAction
			{
				actionGroup = None
			}
		}
		UPGRADESAPPLIED
		{
		}
	}
	MODULE
	{
		name = ModuleGimbal
		isEnabled = True
		gimbalLock = False
		gimbalLimiter = 100
		currentShowToggles = False
		enableYaw = True
		enablePitch = True
		enableRoll = True
		gimbalActive = False
		stagingEnabled = True
		EVENTS
		{
		}
		ACTIONS
		{
			ToggleAction
			{
				actionGroup = None
			}
			LockAction
			{
				actionGroup = None
			}
			FreeAction
			{
				actionGroup = None
			}
			TogglePitchAction
			{
				actionGroup = None
			}
			ToggleYawAction
			{
				actionGroup = None
			}
			ToggleRollAction
			{
				actionGroup = None
			}
		}
		UPGRADESAPPLIED
		{
		}
	}
	MODULE
	{
		name = ModuleSurfaceFX
		isEnabled = True
		stagingEnabled = True
		EVENTS
		{
		}
		ACTIONS
		{
		}
		UPGRADESAPPLIED
		{
		}
	}
	MODULE
	{
		name = SSTUNodeFairing
		isEnabled = True
		editorTransparency = True
		numOfSections = 1
		guiTopDiameter = 0.625
		guiBottomDiameter = 0.625
		currentTextureSet = SSTU-Fairings-A
		generateColliders = False
		fairingJettisoned = False
		fairingCreated = False
		fairingEnabled = True
		fairingForceDisabled = False
		customColorData = 0.9254902,0.9254902,0.9254902,0.1254902,0;0.9254902,0.9254902,0.9254902,0.1254902,0;0.6156863,0.4901961,0.3372549,0.1254902,0
		initializedColors = True
		persistentDataString = 0.45,-1,0.3125,0.3125
		stagingEnabled = True
		EVENTS
		{
		}
		ACTIONS
		{
			jettisonAction
			{
				actionGroup = None
				active = False
			}
		}
		UPGRADESAPPLIED
		{
		}
	}
	MODULE
	{
		name = SSTUModelConstraint
		isEnabled = True
		stagingEnabled = True
		EVENTS
		{
		}
		ACTIONS
		{
		}
		UPGRADESAPPLIED
		{
		}
	}
	MODULE
	{
		name = SSTUAnimateEngineHeat
		isEnabled = True
		currentHeat = 0
		stagingEnabled = True
		EVENTS
		{
		}
		ACTIONS
		{
		}
		UPGRADESAPPLIED
		{
		}
	}
	MODULE
	{
		name = SSTUSelectableNodes
		isEnabled = True
		currentlyEnabled = True
		initialized = True
		stagingEnabled = True
		EVENTS
		{
		}
		ACTIONS
		{
		}
		UPGRADESAPPLIED
		{
		}
	}
	MODULE
	{
		name = SSTUCollisionHandler
		isEnabled = True
		stagingEnabled = True
		EVENTS
		{
		}
		ACTIONS
		{
		}
		UPGRADESAPPLIED
		{
		}
	}
	MODULE
	{
		name = SSTURecolorGUI
		isEnabled = True
		stagingEnabled = True
		EVENTS
		{
		}
		ACTIONS
		{
		}
		UPGRADESAPPLIED
		{
		}
	}
}
PART
{
	part = SSTU-SC-GEN-PDC_4291552280
	partName = Part
	persistentId = 1191351938
	pos = -0.389374644,34.6830521,0.271870792
	attPos = 0,0,0
	attPos0 = 0,0.400001526,0
	rot = 0,0,0,1
	attRot = 0,0,0,1
	attRot0 = 0,0,0,1
	mir = 1,1,1
	symMethod = Radial
	autostrutMode = Off
	rigidAttachment = False
	istg = 0
	resPri = 0
	dstg = 2
	sidx = 1
	sqor = 0
	sepI = 0
	attm = 0
	modCost = 447.677124
	modMass = 0.00942479074
	modSize = 0,0,0
	link = SSTU-TANK-MFT-LV_4293530022
	attN = bottom,SSTU-TANK-MFT-LV_4293530022_0|-0.05|0
	attN = top,SSTU-SC-ENG-LR81-8096_4290797914_0|0.05|0
	EVENTS
	{
	}
	ACTIONS
	{
	}
	PARTDATA
	{
	}
	MODULE
	{
		name = SSTUProceduralDecoupler
		isEnabled = True
		diameter = 1.625
		height = 0.100000009
		thickness = 0.200000018
		hollowCollider = True
		currentTextureSet = SSTU-Decoupler-A
		customColorData = 0.5019608,0.5019608,0.5019608,0.6901961,1;0.1803922,0.1803922,0.1803922,0.1254902,0;0.7176471,0.7176471,0.7176471,0.6901961,1
		initializedColors = True
		stagingEnabled = True
		EVENTS
		{
		}
		ACTIONS
		{
		}
		UPGRADESAPPLIED
		{
			upgrade = SSTU-DC-D1
			upgrade = SSTU-DC-D2
			upgrade = SSTU-DC-D3
		}
	}
	MODULE
	{
		name = ModuleDecouple
		isEnabled = True
		ejectionForcePercent = 100
		isDecoupled = False
		stagingEnabled = True
		EVENTS
		{
		}
		ACTIONS
		{
			DecoupleAction
			{
				actionGroup = None
			}
		}
		UPGRADESAPPLIED
		{
		}
	}
	MODULE
	{
		name = SSTURecolorGUI
		isEnabled = True
		stagingEnabled = True
		EVENTS
		{
		}
		ACTIONS
		{
		}
		UPGRADESAPPLIED
		{
		}
	}
}
PART
{
	part = SSTU-TANK-MFT-LV_4293530022
	partName = Part
	persistentId = 2136457439
	pos = -0.389374644,33.9455528,0.271870792
	attPos = 0,0,0
	attPos0 = 0,-0.737499237,0
	rot = 0,0.382683456,0,0.923879564
	attRot = 0,0.382683516,0,0.923879683
	attRot0 = 0,0.382683456,0,0.923879564
	mir = 1,1,1
	symMethod = Radial
	autostrutMode = Off
	rigidAttachment = False
	istg = 0
	resPri = 0
	dstg = 4
	sidx = -1
	sqor = -1
	sepI = 0
	attm = 0
	modCost = 1598.37573
	modMass = -0.711468995
	modSize = 0,0,0
	link = miniLandingLeg_4293449830
	link = miniLandingLeg_4293449088
	link = miniLandingLeg_4293448912
	link = miniLandingLeg_4293448736
	link = GooExperiment_4293386970
	link = SSTU-SC-GEN-RMB_4293385216
	link = fuelLine_4291262344
	link = telescopicLadder_4290326700
	attN = top,SSTU-SC-GEN-PDC_4291552280_0|0.6875|0
	EVENTS
	{
	}
	ACTIONS
	{
	}
	PARTDATA
	{
	}
	MODULE
	{
		name = SSTUVolumeContainer
		isEnabled = True
		initializedResources = True
		persistentData = standard,Hypergolic,3260.95,Aerozine50,1,NTO,1
		stagingEnabled = True
		EVENTS
		{
		}
		ACTIONS
		{
		}
		UPGRADESAPPLIED
		{
		}
	}
	MODULE
	{
		name = SSTUModularPart
		isEnabled = True
		currentDiameter = 2.75
		currentVScale = 0
		auxContainerPercent = 0
		currentVariant = Bare-Hollow
		currentNose = Model-None
		currentUpper = MFT-LV-ADPT-BHN
		currentCore = MFT-LV-BH-1-0
		currentLower = MFT-LV-ADPT-BHR
		currentMount = Model-None
		currentSolarOffset = 0
		currentSolar = Solar-None
		currentSolarLayout = default
		currentSolarParent = CORE
		currentUpperRCS = RCS-None
		currentUpperRCSLayout = default
		currentUpperRCSParent = CORE
		currentUpperRCSOffset = 0
		currentLowerRCS = RCS-None
		currentLowerRCSLayout = default
		currentLowerRCSParent = CORE
		currentLowerRCSOffset = 0
		currentNoseTexture = default
		currentUpperTexture = MFT-LV-Foam
		currentCoreTexture = MFT-LV-Foam
		currentLowerTexture = MFT-LV-Foam
		currentMountTexture = default
		currentUpperRCSTexture = default
		currentLowerRCSTexture = default
		currentSolarTexture = default
		noseModulePersistentData = 1,1,1,1,1;1,1,1,1,1;1,1,1,1,1
		upperModulePersistentData = 0.8264613,0.4940321,0.1485098,0.1254902,0;0.5019608,0.5019608,0.5019608,0.6901961,1;0.7176471,0.7176471,0.7176471,0.6901961,1
		coreModulePersistentData = 0.827451,0.5333334,0.1490196,0.1254902,0;0.5019608,0.5019608,0.5019608,0.6901961,1;0.7176471,0.7176471,0.7176471,0.6901961,1
		lowerModulePersistentData = 0.827451,0.5333334,0.1490196,0.1254902,0;0.5019608,0.5019608,0.5019608,0.6901961,1;0.7176471,0.7176471,0.7176471,0.6901961,1
		mountModulePersistentData = 1,1,1,1,1;1,1,1,1,1;1,1,1,1,1
		solarModulePersistentData = 1,1,1,1,1;1,1,1,1,1;1,1,1,1,1
		upperRCSModulePersistentData = 1,1,1,1,1;1,1,1,1,1;1,1,1,1,1
		lowerRCSModulePersistentData = 1,1,1,1,1;1,1,1,1,1;1,1,1,1,1
		noseAnimationDeployLimit = 1
		upperAnimationDeployLimit = 1
		coreAnimationDeployLimit = 1
		lowerAnimationDeployLimit = 1
		mountAnimationDeployLimit = 1
		noseAnimationPersistentData = 
		upperAnimationPersistentData = 
		coreAnimationPersistentData = 
		lowerAnimationPersistentData = 
		mountAnimationPersistentData = 
		solarAnimationPersistentData = 
		solarRotationPersistentData = :false
		initializedDefaults = True
		stagingEnabled = True
		EVENTS
		{
		}
		ACTIONS
		{
			noseToggleAction
			{
				actionGroup = None
			}
			topToggleAction
			{
				actionGroup = None
			}
			coreToggleAction
			{
				actionGroup = None
			}
			bottomToggleAction
			{
				actionGroup = None
			}
			mountToggleAction
			{
				actionGroup = None
			}
			solarToggleAction
			{
				actionGroup = None
			}
		}
		UPGRADESAPPLIED
		{
			upgrade = SSTU-MFT-D1
			upgrade = SSTU-MFT-D2
			upgrade = SSTU-MFT-D3
			upgrade = SSTU-MFT-D4
			upgrade = SSTU-MFT-M1
		}
	}
	MODULE
	{
		name = SSTUResourceBoiloff
		isEnabled = True
		lastUpdateTime = -1
		lastEffective = 1
		stagingEnabled = True
		EVENTS
		{
		}
		ACTIONS
		{
		}
		UPGRADESAPPLIED
		{
		}
	}
	MODULE
	{
		name = ModuleToggleCrossfeed
		isEnabled = True
		crossfeedStatus = True
		stagingEnabled = True
		EVENTS
		{
		}
		ACTIONS
		{
			ToggleAction
			{
				actionGroup = None
			}
			EnableAction
			{
				actionGroup = None
			}
			DisableAction
			{
				actionGroup = None
			}
		}
		UPGRADESAPPLIED
		{
		}
	}
	MODULE
	{
		name = SSTURecolorGUI
		isEnabled = True
		stagingEnabled = True
		EVENTS
		{
		}
		ACTIONS
		{
		}
		UPGRADESAPPLIED
		{
		}
	}
	RESOURCE
	{
		name = Aerozine50
		amount = 1385.90380859375
		maxAmount = 1385.90380859375
		flowState = True
		isTweakable = True
		hideFlow = False
		isVisible = True
		flowMode = Both
	}
	RESOURCE
	{
		name = NTO
		amount = 1385.90380859375
		maxAmount = 1385.90380859375
		flowState = True
		isTweakable = True
		hideFlow = False
		isVisible = True
		flowMode = Both
	}
}
PART
{
	part = miniLandingLeg_4293449830
	partName = Part
	persistentId = 1084945827
	pos = -1.140329,33.8647957,1.02282548
	attPos = 0.219762921,0.0561447144,0
	attPos0 = -1.28177309,-0.136901855,8.78558524E-08
	rot = 1.14048646E-08,0.382683694,2.75337566E-08,0.923879445
	attRot = 0,0,0,1
	attRot0 = 7.53644431E-15,2.52881108E-07,2.98023259E-08,1
	mir = 1,1,1
	symMethod = Radial
	autostrutMode = ForceHeaviest
	rigidAttachment = False
	istg = 0
	resPri = 0
	dstg = 4
	sidx = -1
	sqor = -1
	sepI = 0
	attm = 1
	modCost = 0
	modMass = 0
	modSize = 0,0,0
	sym = miniLandingLeg_4293448736
	sym = miniLandingLeg_4293448912
	sym = miniLandingLeg_4293449088
	srfN = srfAttach,SSTU-TANK-MFT-LV_4293530022
	EVENTS
	{
	}
	ACTIONS
	{
	}
	PARTDATA
	{
	}
	MODULE
	{
		name = ModuleWheelBase
		isEnabled = True
		wheelType = LEG
		isGrounded = False
		autoFriction = False
		frictionMultiplier = 1
		stagingEnabled = True
		EVENTS
		{
		}
		ACTIONS
		{
			ActAutoFrictionToggle
			{
				actionGroup = None
			}
		}
		UPGRADESAPPLIED
		{
		}
	}
	MODULE
	{
		name = ModuleWheelSuspension
		isEnabled = True
		springTweakable = 1
		damperTweakable = 1
		autoSpringDamper = True
		suspensionPos = (-1, -1, -1)
		autoBoost = 0
		stagingEnabled = True
		EVENTS
		{
		}
		ACTIONS
		{
		}
		UPGRADESAPPLIED
		{
		}
	}
	MODULE
	{
		name = ModuleWheelDeployment
		isEnabled = True
		shieldedCanDeploy = False
		stateDisplayString = Retracted
		stateString = Retracted
		stagingEnabled = True
		position = 0
		EVENTS
		{
		}
		ACTIONS
		{
			ActionToggle
			{
				actionGroup = Gear
			}
		}
		UPGRADESAPPLIED
		{
		}
	}
	MODULE
	{
		name = ModuleWheelLock
		isEnabled = True
		stagingEnabled = True
		EVENTS
		{
		}
		ACTIONS
		{
		}
		UPGRADESAPPLIED
		{
		}
	}
	MODULE
	{
		name = ModuleWheelDamage
		isEnabled = True
		isDamaged = False
		stagingEnabled = True
		EVENTS
		{
		}
		ACTIONS
		{
		}
		UPGRADESAPPLIED
		{
		}
	}
}
PART
{
	part = miniLandingLeg_4293449088
	partName = Part
	persistentId = 3319759860
	pos = 0.361579925,33.8647957,1.02282524
	attPos = 1.30988909E-08,0.0561447144,-0.219762921
	attPos0 = 1.14562173E-08,-0.136901855,1.28177297
	rot = 2.75337726E-08,0.923879683,1.14048513E-08,0.382683307
	attRot = 0,0,0,1
	attRot0 = 2.1073431E-08,0.707106948,2.10734203E-08,0.70710659
	mir = 1,1,1
	symMethod = Radial
	rigidAttachment = False
	istg = 0
	resPri = 0
	dstg = 4
	sidx = -1
	sqor = -1
	sepI = 0
	attm = 1
	modCost = 0
	modMass = 0
	modSize = 0,0,0
	sym = miniLandingLeg_4293449830
	EVENTS
	{
	}
	ACTIONS
	{
	}
	PARTDATA
	{
	}
	MODULE
	{
		name = ModuleWheelBase
		isEnabled = True
		wheelType = LEG
		isGrounded = False
		autoFriction = False
		frictionMultiplier = 1
		stagingEnabled = True
		EVENTS
		{
		}
		ACTIONS
		{
			ActAutoFrictionToggle
			{
				actionGroup = None
			}
		}
		UPGRADESAPPLIED
		{
		}
	}
	MODULE
	{
		isEnabled = True
		springTweakable = 1
		damperTweakable = 1
		autoSpringDamper = True
		autoBoost = 0
		stagingEnabled = True
		EVENTS
		{
		}
		ACTIONS
		{
		}
		UPGRADESAPPLIED
		{
		}
	}
	MODULE
	{
		isEnabled = True
		stateString = Retracted
		stagingEnabled = True
		position = 0
		EVENTS
		{
		}
		ACTIONS
		{
			ActionToggle
			{
				actionGroup = Gear
			}
		}
		UPGRADESAPPLIED
		{
		}
	}
	MODULE
	{
		name = ModuleWheelLock
		isEnabled = True
		stagingEnabled = True
		EVENTS
		{
		}
		ACTIONS
		{
		}
		UPGRADESAPPLIED
		{
		}
	}
	MODULE
	{
		name = ModuleWheelDamage
		isEnabled = True
		isDamaged = False
		stagingEnabled = True
		EVENTS
		{
		}
		ACTIONS
		{
		}
		UPGRADESAPPLIED
		{
		}
	}
}
PART
{
	part = miniLandingLeg_4293448912
	partName = Part
	persistentId = 3848292653
	pos = 0.361579686,33.8647957,-0.479083896
	attPos = -0.219762921,0.0561447144,1.92122798E-08
	attPos0 = 1.28177309,-0.136901855,-1.99912009E-07
	rot = 2.75337566E-08,0.923879445,-1.14048646E-08,-0.382683724
	attRot = 0,0,0,1
	attRot0 = 2.98023259E-08,1,-8.83914541E-15,-2.96592503E-07
	mir = 1,1,1
	symMethod = Radial
	rigidAttachment = False
	istg = 0
	resPri = 0
	dstg = 4
	sidx = -1
	sqor = -1
	sepI = 0
	attm = 1
	modCost = 0
	modMass = 0
	modSize = 0,0,0
	EVENTS
	{
	}
	ACTIONS
	{
	}
	PARTDATA
	{
	}
	MODULE
	{
		name = ModuleWheelBase
		isEnabled = True
		wheelType = LEG
		isGrounded = False
		autoFriction = False
		frictionMultiplier = 1
		stagingEnabled = True
		EVENTS
		{
		}
		ACTIONS
		{
			ActAutoFrictionToggle
			{
				actionGroup = None
			}
		}
		UPGRADESAPPLIED
		{
		}
	}
	MODULE
	{
		isEnabled = True
		springTweakable = 1
		damperTweakable = 1
		autoSpringDamper = True
		autoBoost = 0
		stagingEnabled = True
		EVENTS
		{
		}
		ACTIONS
		{
		}
		UPGRADESAPPLIED
		{
		}
	}
	MODULE
	{
		isEnabled = True
		stateString = Retracted
		stagingEnabled = True
		position = 0
		EVENTS
		{
		}
		ACTIONS
		{
			ActionToggle
			{
				actionGroup = Gear
			}
		}
		UPGRADESAPPLIED
		{
		}
	}
	MODULE
	{
		name = ModuleWheelLock
		isEnabled = True
		stagingEnabled = True
		EVENTS
		{
		}
		ACTIONS
		{
		}
		UPGRADESAPPLIED
		{
		}
	}
	MODULE
	{
		name = ModuleWheelDamage
		isEnabled = True
		isDamaged = False
		stagingEnabled = True
		EVENTS
		{
		}
		ACTIONS
		{
		}
		UPGRADESAPPLIED
		{
		}
	}
}
PART
{
	part = miniLandingLeg_4293448736
	partName = Part
	persistentId = 3521318257
	pos = -1.14032936,33.8647957,-0.479083538
	attPos = 1.3098898E-08,0.0561447144,0.219762921
	attPos0 = -1.64255482E-07,-0.136901855,-1.28177297
	rot = 1.14048513E-08,0.382683307,-2.75337726E-08,-0.923879683
	attRot = 0,0,0,1
	attRot0 = 2.10734203E-08,0.70710659,-2.1073431E-08,-0.707106948
	mir = 1,1,1
	symMethod = Radial
	rigidAttachment = False
	istg = 0
	resPri = 0
	dstg = 4
	sidx = -1
	sqor = -1
	sepI = 0
	attm = 1
	modCost = 0
	modMass = 0
	modSize = 0,0,0
	EVENTS
	{
	}
	ACTIONS
	{
	}
	PARTDATA
	{
	}
	MODULE
	{
		name = ModuleWheelBase
		isEnabled = True
		wheelType = LEG
		isGrounded = False
		autoFriction = False
		frictionMultiplier = 1
		stagingEnabled = True
		EVENTS
		{
		}
		ACTIONS
		{
			ActAutoFrictionToggle
			{
				actionGroup = None
			}
		}
		UPGRADESAPPLIED
		{
		}
	}
	MODULE
	{
		isEnabled = True
		springTweakable = 1
		damperTweakable = 1
		autoSpringDamper = True
		autoBoost = 0
		stagingEnabled = True
		EVENTS
		{
		}
		ACTIONS
		{
		}
		UPGRADESAPPLIED
		{
		}
	}
	MODULE
	{
		isEnabled = True
		stateString = Retracted
		stagingEnabled = True
		position = 0
		EVENTS
		{
		}
		ACTIONS
		{
			ActionToggle
			{
				actionGroup = Gear
			}
		}
		UPGRADESAPPLIED
		{
		}
	}
	MODULE
	{
		name = ModuleWheelLock
		isEnabled = True
		stagingEnabled = True
		EVENTS
		{
		}
		ACTIONS
		{
		}
		UPGRADESAPPLIED
		{
		}
	}
	MODULE
	{
		name = ModuleWheelDamage
		isEnabled = True
		isDamaged = False
		stagingEnabled = True
		EVENTS
		{
		}
		ACTIONS
		{
		}
		UPGRADESAPPLIED
		{
		}
	}
}
PART
{
	part = GooExperiment_4293386970
	partName = Part
	persistentId = 1802738059
	pos = -1.38937461,33.9455528,0.271870762
	attPos = 0.117814302,-0.0514974594,0.117814064
	attPos0 = -0.824921012,0.0514974594,-0.824920893
	rot = -6.32202841E-08,0.707106769,6.32202557E-08,0.707106948
	attRot = 0,0,0,1
	attRot0 = -8.26012609E-08,0.382683307,3.42145547E-08,0.923879564
	mir = 1,1,1
	symMethod = Radial
	autostrutMode = Off
	rigidAttachment = False
	istg = 0
	resPri = 0
	dstg = 4
	sidx = -1
	sqor = -1
	sepI = 0
	attm = 1
	modCost = 0
	modMass = 0
	modSize = 0,0,0
	EVENTS
	{
	}
	ACTIONS
	{
	}
	PARTDATA
	{
	}
	MODULE
	{
		name = ModuleAnimateGeneric
		isEnabled = True
		aniState = LOCKED
		animSwitch = True
		animTime = 0
		animSpeed = 1
		deployPercent = 100
		animationIsDisabled = False
		stagingEnabled = True
		EVENTS
		{
		}
		ACTIONS
		{
			ToggleAction
			{
				actionGroup = None
			}
		}
		UPGRADESAPPLIED
		{
		}
	}
	MODULE
	{
		isEnabled = True
		Deployed = False
		Inoperable = False
		cooldownToGo = 0
		stagingEnabled = True
		EVENTS
		{
		}
		ACTIONS
		{
			DeployAction
			{
				actionGroup = None
			}
			ResetAction
			{
				actionGroup = None
			}
		}
		UPGRADESAPPLIED
		{
		}
	}
}
PART
{
	part = SSTU-SC-GEN-RMB_4293385216
	partName = Part
	persistentId = 3158410906
	pos = 0.716409087,33.9913101,0.271870732
	attPos = -0.177476645,0,-0.177476645
	attPos0 = 0.959383845,0.04575634,0.959383667
	rot = -1.05367093E-07,0.707106948,-1.05367107E-07,-0.707106769
	attRot = 0,0,0,1
	attRot0 = -5.70242449E-08,0.923879564,-1.37668764E-07,-0.382683307
	mir = 1,1,1
	symMethod = Radial
	autostrutMode = Off
	rigidAttachment = False
	istg = 0
	resPri = 0
	dstg = 4
	sidx = -1
	sqor = -1
	sepI = 0
	attm = 1
	modCost = 0
	modMass = 0
	modSize = 0,0,0
	EVENTS
	{
	}
	ACTIONS
	{
	}
	PARTDATA
	{
	}
	MODULE
	{
		name = ModuleAnimateGeneric
		isEnabled = True
		aniState = LOCKED
		animSwitch = True
		animTime = 0
		animSpeed = 1
		deployPercent = 100
		animationIsDisabled = False
		stagingEnabled = True
		EVENTS
		{
		}
		ACTIONS
		{
			ToggleAction
			{
				actionGroup = None
			}
		}
		UPGRADESAPPLIED
		{
		}
	}
	MODULE
	{
		isEnabled = True
		Deployed = False
		Inoperable = False
		cooldownToGo = 0
		stagingEnabled = True
		EVENTS
		{
		}
		ACTIONS
		{
			DeployAction
			{
				actionGroup = None
			}
			ResetAction
			{
				actionGroup = None
			}
		}
		UPGRADESAPPLIED
		{
		}
	}
	MODULE
	{
		name = SSTUTextureSwitch
		isEnabled = True
		currentTextureSet = SSTU-RMB
		persistentData = 0.9254902,0.9254902,0.9254902,0.1254902,0;0.9254902,0.9254902,0.9254902,0.1254902,0;0.9254902,0.9254902,0.9254902,0.1254902,0
		stagingEnabled = True
		EVENTS
		{
		}
		ACTIONS
		{
		}
		UPGRADESAPPLIED
		{
		}
	}
	MODULE
	{
		name = SSTURecolorGUI
		isEnabled = True
		stagingEnabled = True
		EVENTS
		{
		}
		ACTIONS
		{
		}
		UPGRADESAPPLIED
		{
		}
	}
}
PART
{
	part = fuelLine_4291262344
	partName = CompoundPart
	persistentId = 4293943257
	pos = -0.772254586,34.5671463,1.17258859
	attPos = 0.041606009,-0.0659065247,-0.181881338
	attPos0 = -0.949246705,0.6875,0.54804796
	rot = -0.653281629,0.65328145,-0.270598143,0.270598084
	attRot = 0,0,0,1
	attRot0 = -0.50000006,0.49999997,-0.50000006,0.49999997
	mir = 1,1,1
	symMethod = Radial
	autostrutMode = Off
	rigidAttachment = False
	istg = 0
	resPri = 0
	dstg = 4
	sidx = -1
	sqor = -1
	sepI = 0
	attm = 1
	modCost = 0
	modMass = 0
	modSize = 0,0,0
	EVENTS
	{
	}
	ACTIONS
	{
	}
	PARTDATA
	{
		tgt = 4293619598
		pos = -0.432220519,0.192231879,0.147484079
		rot = -8.82990392E-09,0.183012754,0.183012471,0.965926111
		dir = -0.872293472,0.387956172,0.297647595
	}
	MODULE
	{
		name = CModuleLinkedMesh
		isEnabled = True
		stagingEnabled = True
		EVENTS
		{
		}
		ACTIONS
		{
		}
		UPGRADESAPPLIED
		{
		}
	}
	MODULE
	{
		name = CModuleFuelLine
		isEnabled = True
		stagingEnabled = True
		EVENTS
		{
		}
		ACTIONS
		{
		}
		UPGRADESAPPLIED
		{
		}
	}
}
PART
{
	part = telescopicLadder_4290326700
	partName = Part
	persistentId = 2119284899
	pos = -0.389374703,34.5990562,-0.989726484
	attPos = 0,0,0
	attPos0 = 0.892084062,0.653503418,-0.892084002
	rot = -1.68587377E-07,0.707106948,1.68587292E-07,-0.70710659
	attRot = 0,0,0,1
	attRot0 = -2.20269982E-07,0.923879623,9.12387463E-08,-0.382683188
	mir = 1,1,1
	symMethod = Radial
	autostrutMode = Off
	rigidAttachment = False
	istg = 0
	resPri = 0
	dstg = 4
	sidx = -1
	sqor = -1
	sepI = 0
	attm = 1
	modCost = 0
	modMass = 0
	modSize = 0,0,0
	EVENTS
	{
	}
	ACTIONS
	{
	}
	PARTDATA
	{
	}
	MODULE
	{
		name = RetractableLadder
		isEnabled = True
		StateName = Retracted
		stagingEnabled = True
		EVENTS
		{
		}
		ACTIONS
		{
			ToggleAction
			{
				actionGroup = None
			}
			ExtendAction
			{
				actionGroup = None
			}
			RetractAction
			{
				actionGroup = None
			}
		}
		UPGRADESAPPLIED
		{
		}
	}
}

Unrelated to that, but related to a career play through, I continue to have some issues with the solar panels on some SSTU stations not satisfying contract obligations. My work around is to always stick a stock panel or 2 (the tiny, flat ones) on every station just to be safe. I forgot this earlier this morning, and had to cheat the contract satisfied.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.