[WIP][1.8.x] SSTULabs - Low Part Count Solutions (Orbiters, Landers, Lifters) - Dev Thread [11-18-18]

Shadowmage

I can't really speak for functionality on 1.11 but I'm using it on 1.10.1 with no issues at all so far.

I'm using this guy's RSS visual mod pack: 

And also running SSTU and Jimbodiah's wonderful RSS tweak mod.

I've been enjoying the heck out of this setup for a while now.

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/3/2021 at 8:56 PM, MotokiKuN said:

No issue on 1.11.2 so far

Can you see reflection? I see them in vab but not on the pad. Also it seems that everything that cockpits no more have menus on my side.

Correction: the menu issue seems to only happen in VAB. so I guess it still kind of usable

Edited by RedParadize

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Posted (edited)

Hey @Shadowmage, we've got a a request to add a mod to CKAN that depends on SSTU. To index it, we would need to index SSTU as well, but we don't index any mod without the approval of the author.

I've seen some older comments from you, saying that you don't want it on CKAN, mostly because it's still very WIP.
I see that it's still marked as WIP, and most releases on GitHub are pre-releases as well.
Do you consider it still too early to put it on CKAN? Or if you say you don't want it indexed at all at any point in time, that would be okay as well, of course. Otherwise we'd be glad to index it.

Once caveat: CKAN can't index GitHub pre-releases, so we'd only index 0.9.44.156 as latest version, until there's a new full release.

Edited by DasSkelett

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/20/2021 at 2:58 PM, Brainpop14 said:

Кто-нибудь уже пробовал запустить это в 1.11? Я не могу играть без этого мода!

Yes, the mod works on 1.11.0,I myself have been playing with it for more than a year and it works.

Edited by 2445

ShadowMage is busy in real life. And I think he also got a bit tired of KSP updating every other month and needing to redo the mod each time.

A final KSP 1.x release might be a good point to do a final update of the mod(s) at some point though ;)    I'm running 1.11 RSS right now, hoping 1.12 will work with SSTU and RSS as well, that would make a nice send-off.

On 6/27/2021 at 9:48 AM, Jimbodiah said:

A final KSP 1.x release might be a good point to do a final update of the mod(s) at some point though ;)  that would make a nice send-off.

Totally agree! Gosh I'd love a final update...

On 6/27/2021 at 8:48 AM, Jimbodiah said:

ShadowMage is busy in real life. And I think he also got a bit tired of KSP updating every other month and needing to redo the mod each time.

A final KSP 1.x release might be a good point to do a final update of the mod(s) at some point though ;)    I'm running 1.11 RSS right now, hoping 1.12 will work with SSTU and RSS as well, that would make a nice send-off.

I just tried it in 1.12 and I'm having problems with the SRBs. They don't actually seem to work, they just keep the original stats no matter how much I change or alter them. Not sure what's going on?

• 2 weeks later...