Subzero Aerospace- Mission Reports w/ Realistic-ish Launch commentary

I've wanted to do a series in which I put realistic(ish) commentary over KSP launch footage, for awhile. So I've attempted it finally, and honestly I think it came out petty good. It isn't perfect, again this is just my first attempt. Also the mods that are being used are not finalized, for example I want to add clouds. So this is the first report and mission commentary on what I hope will be a series of mission reports.

Subzero Aerospace is proud to release this footage of our first orbital launch attempt. This launch features the first flight of our light orbital launch vehicle Pyrois (sometimes referred to as Pyrois 1 due to early prototypes). The payload for this mission is TestSat1, a scientific platform with instruments to measure atmosphere composition, density, and insolation at 100 km in altitude. The vehicle also has four antennae and four solar panels with battery units. There are 4 Monopropellant tanks with a combined capacity of 81.8 liters of propellant. The spacecraft combined with its decoupler has a mass of 827 kg.

The launch vehicle weighs 13,751 kg at launch. The first stage is powered by a Wildcat V Liquid Fuel Rocket Motor, and the first stage tank has 8897 liters of propellant. The second stage is powered by an RMA-3 Vacuum Engine, and the second stage tank has 2608 liters of propellant. The fairings and the coupler base weighs 245 kg. It can also fly with up to four Pyrois Solid Rocket Motors (PSRMs), but they were not necessary for this flight as the payload is about 50% of the maximum mass that can be launched into orbit.

Again, this is my first attempt at doing something like this, so if you have any ideas, tips, or constructive criticisms, please share them.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.