[0.15+] ISA Ram Module mod 0.15 unofficial

A fix for the wonderful ISA RAM Module mod for 0.15

Uses a custom asynchronous logger class that should avoid it causing any slow downs to KSP.

Special thanks to Innsewerants for making his mod.

http://kerbalspaceprogram.com/forum/index.php?topic=10324.0

since i dont have source for isa_mapper.exe you will need to go some renaming of the csv files to what it expects for that to work

ie

rename pluginsData\isa_ram_module\Kerbin.csv to isa ram module\isa_Ram_Kerbin_Data.csv

I\'ve included to bat files to facilitate this for kerbin and the mun.. just run them like you would isa_mapper.exe and they should handle the copy rename business.

edit:

6/3/2012

If anyone knows if there is away to assign a pqs controller to celestial bodies please pm me.

Trying to figure out a way to get terrain data on flights other than the current one. I can get all the altitudes of all the flights but no terrain data.

It might not be easily possible but any help would be great.

Ok a much improved version of my code.

Now uses a custom logging class that asynchronously flushes a queue to the disk.

Right now i have it set to flush every 100 readings but that can be changed in source code.

I think this is the best we can do until they add an streamwriter to KSP.io without resorting to workarounds of the security model.

Ive tried this out to 100MB of data in csv and on my computer i couldn\'t notice any slow down.

edit:

added a deconstructor so it should flush the log to disk on close as well.

If this is a new mod (you say you don\'t have the ISA source code) then this should be in it\'s own thread. Granted, it does the same thing, but it\'s not the same thing. It will have it\'s own peculiarities (and bugs) and people will need to direct questions to yourself and not Innsewerants. A moderator can move your posts quick enough. :)

• 5 weeks later...
This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.