[1.0.4] Sentar Expansion - A remake of Krag's PlanetFactory planets.

Borisbee

9 minutes ago, Sigma88 said:

@Borisbee if you plan to update the mod in the near future, could you change the planets that use :FINAL to use something else? like :AFTER[Kopernicus] for example

that would make it easier to make sentar expansion compatible with other planet packs

Agreed.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 6 months later...

Uhh...good mod, I installed it and it worked, except my colony on Dres was INSIDE Sentar, and when I launched a craft into Kerbin orbit, I went on EVA. Next thing happened, the screen turns black, the altimeter (I think that's what it's called) numbers just turn white, so there's no numbers on it, and when I check the flight log... 'Dufrod Kerman: Currently on ESCAPE TRAJECTORY out of the SUN'. Highest speed: NaNm. Total G-Force achieved: NaNm. Total distance travelled: NaNm. It is as hilarious as is frustrating. I went back to the space center screen, and I got a screen of the space skybox. I loaded another game, got the space center screen as the space skybox. So, is this a massive glitch or bug? :/

14 hours ago, KerbalManiac said:

Uhh...good mod, I installed it and it worked, except my colony on Dres was INSIDE Sentar, and when I launched a craft into Kerbin orbit, I went on EVA. Next thing happened, the screen turns black, the altimeter (I think that's what it's called) numbers just turn white, so there's no numbers on it, and when I check the flight log... 'Dufrod Kerman: Currently on ESCAPE TRAJECTORY out of the SUN'. Highest speed: NaNm. Total G-Force achieved: NaNm. Total distance travelled: NaNm. It is as hilarious as is frustrating. I went back to the space center screen, and I got a screen of the space skybox. I loaded another game, got the space center screen as the space skybox. So, is this a massive glitch or bug? :/

Also, that has nothing to do with this mod, it's a stock bug called the 'Hell Kraken'.

14 hours ago, KerbalManiac said:

you should try a clean install on a new save, planet packs do not play well with old saves

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

Apologies for necroposting, but I've encountered a bug with Sentar itself. Everything else works fine but Sentar is invisible (except for its rings) until you zoom in, and once you zoom in, weird rings of yellow, white, and blue show up. First there's just one, than 2, than 3, then the 2 outer ones merge into one. (as you zoom in further)

Edited by InfiniDelta

• 5 months later...

Can this expansion still be run? I really want to take on inaccessible and ascension again but I can't figure out how to get it running. I installed kopernicus and then downloaded this data pack but I wasn't sure where to put it beyond just dropping the planet folders into GameData. When I start the game the loading bar finishes but then I get stuck on the black screen with the miniature solar system spinning in the bottom right

Edited by The Ideal Gas Lawyer

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.