Attempt Kill-The-Next

Gustavo6046

Unfortunately for you, I make sure to wear a skintight plastic suit at all times.

I release an EMP, wiping the hard drives of every computer in the world, except one which I had saved in an electrically-isolated underground vault. On it is installed the world's only remaining copy of Kerbal Space Program. I place the computer on the ground and dig a trench around it, which I fill with razor-sharp spikes... and I wait >:D

I jump over the spikes, grab the computer, and run for my life. Thankfully, I'm a *decently* fast runner, and I manage to escape.

I place the computer in my *semi* secret base, and leave, cover the place in security cameras, and retreat to Siberia, where I watch the cameras, to see if anybody dares to come to the *semi* secret base...

As there is a center of rotation on the windmill, all I have to do use my natural lift to line myself up with it and land. Bingo, I'm safe.

I take 3 airburst arrow out, and aim them all at once towards the airstream. Since it is moving backwards, they will arc around the windmill and undoubtedly impale you, and _____.

Edited by Xannari Ferrows

Before you even thought to get a Phalanx, I ensured that the manufacturer contract went to the lowest bidder. By the second volley, I think you will find it quite unable to fire.

I also renegotiated your health insurance and family doctor to the lowest bidders. You start to cough from what you think is just a cold -- but it isn't, and you'll never get the treatment you need.

It turns out I also have my own personal galaxy sized drill blocking me, and it is a far stronger drill. My drill drills through your drill, saving me.

Using gravity assists, I manage to get all the debris of the drill flying straight towards the next user.

SIZE MODIFIERS ACTIVATE! Me = SS. TTGL-sized stuff = size infinity (no, really, that's what everything is at that point in Z3). Therefore... it's basically having a free Alert.

This means the Giga Drill debris merely misses me. Floating towards the next.

As the debris flew towards me, it had to cross a SoI. During that event, the almighty Space Kraken strikes, sending the debris to Kraken's Hell.

Some of that debris, however, was radioactive and hit a Dres Base filled with 69 kerbals. The kerbals are now zombies with LV-N rocket engines strapped on their backs.

They can understand orbital mechanics and are looking at you, next person.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.