Tbone's Modded Replica/Sci-Fi Aircraft & Ground Vehicles!

Should I edit these crafts?  

3 members have voted

1. 1. Should I edit these crafts?

• Should I remove the flag decals?
    • Should I remove all the weapons except for guns?

So I’ve had many requests for some of my crafts… So, here they are!:D

Please note: I will upload more files in the future, but for now here's what there is.

Mods: IMPORTANT

Lack Luster Labs (LLL) <-- Shouldn't need this for aircraft

Infernal Robotics/Magic Smoke Industries

BDArmory

P.E.W (BDArmory addon) http://forum.kerbalspaceprogram.com/threads/117635-WIP-1-0-2-R1-P-E-W-%28A-BDArmory-Addon%29 <-- You shouldn't need this for the aircraft

BDynamics

Adjustable Landing Gear

Kerbal Attachment System (KAS) <-- for ground vehicles

Kerbal Inventory System (KIS, KAS needs it) <-- for ground vehicles

Tweakscale

Quiz Tech Aerospace

Flag Decals: http://www.curse.com/ksp-mods/kerbal/222813-flag-decals-v2-3

B9 Procedural Wings

OPT Space plane parts

Mk2 Stock-a-like Expansion

Throttle Controlled Avionics-TCA (makes flying VTOLs really easy.. and you kinda need it) https://kerbalstuff.com/mod/510/Throttle%20Controlled%20Avionics%20-%20Continued

Notes:

I'm still working on updating the ground vehicles, I might have another separate forum for that. But for now here are some aircraft!

Also I am still trying to get my XAGM to work with the latest version of BDArmory, it's doing some weird stuff at the moment. So I've taken it off all my craft, for now.

If something is not right on these craft or something doesn't work, let me know!

There is still more to come! and a video! just a bit more tweaking for some of them....

UPDATED!

Download!: http://www./download/b05g5eg395wcuhz/Craft2.0.rar

Some of the following aircraft come with different variants.

also some planes might get a bit sluggish if you put a crapton of weapons on it, the Fenrir is a special one though.... it really only loses a bit of speed.

Aircraft: (note the A10 was originally eorin's, I just modded it)

8kFyr49.pngSgnjYpP.png

abkEVtW.png

wcHQAK5.png

FFt5FK5.png

Xo1JHcS.png

Sd9f2nd.png

kQI2tkV.png

Ground Vehicles: Coming soon...

Here is my XAGM missile video (outdated):

Edited by Tbone2142

oh BTW you also need the following mods. http://forum.kerbalspaceprogram.com/threads/117635-WIP-1-0-2-R1-P-E-W-%28A-BDArmory-Addon%29, B9 procedural wings and, KIS

Oh crap, yea. I'll add them to the list!

And yes you do need the flag decal mod: http://www.curse.com/ksp-mods/kerbal/222813-flag-decals-v2-3

If you want I could remove them.

- - - Updated - - -

Same!

Have you thought about making some ships? :-)

'Damn the torpedoes! Full speed ahe-'

Space ships or water ships?

I've just watched the video, very well done! Since you took my A-10 and modded it i was thinking why dont you take this and try to mod it? She already has a missile bay ready for use, i always wanted to see this craft in action, but my pc can't handle many mods and a recording programm. I think some interception scenes should be cool!

no need to remove the flags they add a nice touch when im making war sims in KSP very nice crafts i modifyed your base MMTV in a respectable tank

Very good! That's what I designed the MMTV base to be, a base vehicle for people do design their own stuff on.

- - - Updated - - -

I've just watched the video, very well done! Since you took my A-10 and modded it i was thinking why dont you take this and try to mod it? She already has a missile bay ready for use, i always wanted to see this craft in action, but my pc can't handle many mods and a recording programm. I think some interception scenes should be cool!

Yea OK. I'll see what I can do.

I'll post a heap more crafts when the next update of BDArmory comes out.

Edited by Tbone2142

• 2 weeks later...
Very good! That's what I designed the MMTV base to be, a base vehicle for people do design their own stuff on.

- - - Updated - - -

Yea OK. I'll see what I can do.

I'll post a heap more crafts when the next update of BDArmory comes out.

still waiting on those craft :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Have to confess... when I read 'XAGM" my mind immediately went to Ace Combat and the ability to target up to 4 ground targets at once.... I was only a little disappointed that it wasnt that.

Well... That missile is actually based of the one from ace combat. Multi-locking is currently impossible to do with BDArmory, but I did have a talk to Bahamuto and he said that multi-lock may come in the future.

Well... That missile is actually based of the one from ace combat. Multi-locking is currently impossible to do with BDArmory, but I did have a talk to Bahamuto and he said that multi-lock may come in the future.

If multi-lock comes... that will be the best thing in the world...

Some very cool stuff here! As a fan of WWII aircraft rather than Cold War and Modern era, most of these are unfamiliar to me (with the exception of the A10, everyone should recognize that!) Still, very awesome work! :D I do like seeing real-life aircraft and rockets being remodelled in KSP.

• 2 months later...

He has not updated

2 hours ago, ironsatan said:

hello just wondering when/if the ground vehicles are coming out 

also the skylancer(not awacs version) breaks apart/violently explodes on the runway

These craft are from months ago before the 1.05 update and it looks like he has never updated them, you need to check the dates on these.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.