The Dunatian, Playable Save File (Like a Scenario)

Apparently 20th Century Fox released this mission guide for Ares 3 which includes crew bios. http://www.docdroid.net/Zxk9zKw/the-martian-ares-3-mission-guide.pdf.html

- - - Updated - - -

Goddammit! I am sure this is screwed up since the shuttle was cancelled before he even started the book.

Crew readies for transport via traditional shuttle launch torendezvous with the main vessel harbored in low orbit.

Co-ordinates

Ares 3 Base -15.43128 -34.92461 (nice flat spot near centre of crater)

Pathfinder -30.29469 -28.70355 (in a depression just beyond anomaly A)

-30.33910 -28.81166

Spoiler

PqIwx12.png

Ares 4 MAV Site A 17.14923 274.5640 (above Anomaly B) (high and hard to get to)

Ares 4 MAV Site B 17.14923 271.7969 (Below Anomaly B) (Lower and flatter)

Edited by selfish_meme

Apparently 20th Century Fox released this mission guide for Ares 3 which includes crew bios. http://www.docdroid.net/Zxk9zKw/the-martian-ares-3-mission-guide.pdf.html

- - - Updated - - -

Goddammit! I am sure this is screwed up since the shuttle was cancelled before he even started the book.

This is Kerbal Space Program, we can do everything NASA can't even dream of. Go ahead.

Yay, me too! Can you have shiny visors and nothing else?

If you install Texture Replacer but don't have any textures to replace, then it'll keep everything as-is--except for the visors.

You can also adjust the visors so they can have "real-time" reflections (actually about 1 second lag there) or static reflections.

If you install Texture Replacer but don't have any textures to replace, then it'll keep everything as-is--except for the visors.

You can also adjust the visors so they can have "real-time" reflections (actually about 1 second lag there) or static reflections.

I will give that a go, thanks man

- - - Updated - - -

So I am looking at making a Trailer for the release, coming soontm , which is really time consuming, and I have to learn a lot of new skills, so if anyone is interested in helping me make it feel free to chime in. This 10 seconds is what I have so far.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D4nQyS2YeVE

Exciting news! Even though it is still Beta and only posted a week ago, this project has risen to the 3rd page of most monthly downloads for all shareables on Curse, just about to pass Clivman's constellation pack, sorry mate.

Edited by selfish_meme

I will give that a go, thanks man

- - - Updated - - -

So I am looking at making a Trailer for the release, coming soontm , which is really time consuming, and I have to learn a lot of new skills, so if anyone is interested in helping me make it feel free to chime in. This 10 seconds is what I have so far.

Exciting news! Even though it is still Beta and only posted a week ago, this project has risen to the 3rd page of most monthly downloads for all shareables on Curse, just about to pass Clivman's constellation pack, sorry mate.

You won't pass my space shuttle! lol

There are about 5 space shuttles ahead of us!

- - - Updated - - -

I wanted to tell you too, check the Hermes alpha download for my docking port connector. I think it will make your Hermes a lot more rigid.

Just picked myself up an RTG in stock....hehehe <-evil chuckle

EysImXK.png

Seriously there has to be more ways to stuff up than, I rolled the rover, or I went the wrong direction. Add I forgot to pick up the RTG, which won't stop you driving, but it will make it take longer.

- - - Updated - - -

More compact version, on the rear

yiOIijL.png

Wow... i guess i never really looked at this before! its very cool, would love to help, what is still needed?

Hi Bubba, everything. I have all the craft built, the co-ordinates for everything, a route mapped out and an estimated completion time. But it all needs testing and polishing. The worst things are the Duna Ascent Vehicle and the Duna Descent vehicle. The best things are the Kerbin Launch Vehicles, the Rover, the base and the Hermes. I need to finish the trailer and a 'How to play/Plot' document.

Really if you want to help, pick something that interests you, download what is there, read through the forum (and the book if you have it) test it, and make it better.

Cheers, SM.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.