Remote-Lite, the right middle between Remote-tech & Antenna Range

DennoD

Hy everyone !

I begin recently a new science carrier with Remote-tech.

But the way of the connection work is more fun-killer than plaisant, imho.

So, i wonder if it's possible to have a lite version of this mods, where you always need a satellites network but where the connections are automatised.

In fact, one dish with enough range could follow many others satellites. And the link always search a way to go at the KSC

If i'm behind the mun, and had a possible connection with the KSC by satellite, the mod use it without any manual linking process between mun-com/sat-com/KSC

I've tried to look at the MM files, but, as a newbie, i don't understand anything !

Anyway, thanks for the reading, and all other things !

I will !

If it's planned for the futur, it's perfect ^^

But i'm wonder if AntennaRange use the conic path like RemoteTech or if all the antenna was omni-directionnal.

Anyway, thanks for the return !

DennoD, all antennas in AntennaRange are omni-directional, and there's no requirement for multiple antennas to support multiple connections. I.E. a single vessel with one antenna can act as a relay for infinite other vessels.

Alternatively, if you use ckan then just below remotetech there is a remote tech config file that will allow you to control probes when unconnected.

Myself I am quite looking forward to seeing the version of antenna range or remote tech that becomes stock

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.