KSP 0.15.2 Patch released!

HarvesteR

Hi,

I\'m happy to announce, we\'ve released the 0.15.1 Revision Patch just now. It\'s available through the patcher system, so if you run the game, it should let you know that there is an update available.

Note that this patch is meant for the 0.15.0 version, so make sure you have that version installed before trying to patch. You can get it as a full download from the KSP Store.

You won\'t be able to update to 0.15.1 if you\'re on a version earlier than 0.15.0. Please make sure you\'re using the latest version, otherwise the patcher is almost certain to fail.

This patch addresses a couple of bugs and tweaks a few details. Here\'s the changelog:

Bug Fixes and Tweaks:

* Fixed a couple of issues with the parts action UI popups and their code bindings.

* Tweaked the time warp altitude limits. It is now possible to warp fast at low orbits around Minmus and the Mun.

* Tweaked the rotating reference frame thresholds when nearing planets, to reduce terrain mesh jitter.

* Fixed the \'Serpinski Terrain\' issue, where the terrain mesh would break up when approaching a planet after travelling very far.

* Fixed an issue with the patched conic solver failing on some escape trajectories.

* Fixed the normal maps on several parts.

* It is now possible to set the persistent debris budget to zero, to disable saving debris completely.

EDIT:

We\'ve released a 15.2 hotfix revision today. It just fixes an issue with a physics setting, which could cause phantom forces and spontaneous disassembly when launching.

If you\'re not patched already to 15.1, the patcher should take you directly to 15.2. Should be a quick update, as it\'s just a very minor tweak.

Happy Launchings!

Cheers

That issue and all others related to travelling fast (aka, the Kraken) should hopefully be resolved relatively soon.

(Apologies for accidentally editing your post instead of quoting at first, still getting used to these new buttons :-X)

Edit: Also, it would seem the linear RCS fix didn\'t get included... shame.

I think one of those fixs in Technobabble means....That the mun wont disappear and let me fly into its core.

(Apologies for accidentally editing your post instead of quoting at first, still getting used to these new buttons :-X)

From being a mod on some forums I assure you...you will never get used to it and still always edit peoples post\'s......HAVE FUN!

Ok this is weird the patcher was on step 3/5 got to 100% downloading and the popped up with '(not Responding)'.

I did fresh install of 0.15 and tried again but the same thing happened, but when I check the Readme it has v0.15.1 on it. Should the game in theory work?

Edit:Well that teaches me for being impatient with the patcher.

Leave it alone for a few minutes to get a drink and the patcher closes it self down and starts the game up at 0.15.1 working fine.

Must have been a small gremlin.

can\'t.... patch!!

2rHYk.png?1

I launch the patched separately, then it downloads the game up till 99.9%. Then it hangs for about 2 seconds, then that error. I can\'t see what file is missing, so I posted the image here.

Help?

(OSX, duh)

EDIT: And now KSP won\'t launch. Luckily I had a backup.

Any word on the fuel draining way to slow with tanks that also link to another stack that has an engine on it?

Its a physics braking bug that causes you to get massive amounts of free fuel, and all I am after is an acknowledgement that someone has seen this bug and it will one day get fixed..

http://kerbalspaceprogram.com/forum/index.php?topic=12973.msg199957#msg199957

Man those new thruster effects look pretty nice, but they half my framerate. :(

I\'ve had the opposite happen actually. There seem to be less of them but each is more detailed (or less where appropriate). Actually this is unashamedly my favorite change in this update. Its so PRETTY!

I have tried to patch many times but as soon as I click the update button on the main menu, the game simply minimises then quits. I am using Windows 8 Preview, could it be anything to do with this?

Nice!

Does anybody know how large the patch is? I would just download it but I\'m getting very close to my monthly quota.

My first post!

I think it\'s about 40MB, I just risked my monthly quota cause I love this game so much :\'D

Why do I have to enter a verification?! I\'m a member >:(

Thanks mate, I\'ll think I\'ll wait until I roll into my next month (I\'ve still got ~10GB left until the 5th, but I use it up pretty fast so I wanna be careful).

I get 15GB a month :o lol

Great to see all of these fixes so fast, some major issues cleared up in this patch :)

Thanks mate, I\'ll think I\'ll wait until I roll into my next month (I\'ve still got ~10GB left until the 5th, but I use it up pretty fast so I wanna be careful).

Ah ~40mb is nothing in the grand scheme of 10gb...

I get 15GB a month :o lol

200GB a month here :P

Great to see all of these fixes so fast, some major issues cleared up in this patch :)

Ah ~40mb is nothing in the grand scheme of 10gb...

200GB a month here :P

Unlimited bandwidth at 50mb/s for about $70 a month :P

Ah, the benefits of a tiny country.

still crashes on multiple launches =s

Unity Player [version: Unity 3.5.1f2_e9280fee30d7]

KSP.exe caused an Access Violation (0xc0000005)

in module KSP.exe at 001b:0096169a.

Error occurred at 2012-06-01_171140.