KSP 0.15.2 Patch released!

HarvesteR

Why do I have to enter a verification?! I\'m a member >:(

It\'s to prove that you\'re a real, live, human being and not just some wretched spam-bot. It\'ll go away after a post or two - I can\'t remember the exact number - and you\'ll be free to post unhindered.

A monthly quote on internet?? What\'s that for? O.o

I\'ve 25MB/s internet (which is 3mb per sec) and I never heard of a monthly quote in the last 8 years. Only when the internet was \'young\'.

Anyway great update! Nice that you can disable debris completely. It\'s probably good for some low end users here! :D

Although mine would stay on unlimited.

Aah mobile broadband, sorry I didn\'t see that. Yea I also have that, 1GB limit and after that my speed goes down to 64 kb/sec but I\'m still able to download without extra costs.

Aah mobile broadband, sorry I didn\'t see that. Yea I also have that, 1GB limit and after that my speed goes down to 64 kb/sec but I\'m still able to download without extra costs.

That\'s handy, if I go over my limit, I get charged at like £124,819,271,492 per Megabyte :P

Anywho, we\'re rather going off topic here lol

If you are having trouble with updating, try a fresh install then run the updater directly.

Remember, use your STORE login and password, not your forum one.

Cheers!

Capt\'n Skunky

KSP Community Manager

I\'m getting the 'may have to redownload game' even after redownloading the game.

Ditto. Under 15.1 and 15.2 (OS X), I get a 'Could not find the application when trying to execute the game!' error.

For some reason the Patcher in OSX is not finding the KSP.app in the directory to start the game after the update.

I\'ll check what causes that error. Meanwhile, you can see that your game is up to date.

Cheers

The update I just downloaded (@ 8:03 EST) claims to be 0.15.1 and is asking me to update. However, it gives me an error on Mac OS X when trying to write ('Couldn\'t unzip latest update. Do you have sufficient disk space.' YES!)

The update file/folder appears briefly in the folder before borking off to never-never land.

Maybe you should make sure the store contains the latest update, maybe?

Well, what do you know? I started KSP and the version number said 0.15.2. The Patcher must be generating erroneous errors.

or erroneous errors are making the patcher have errors.....

Im updating right now. seems as though all is well.

EDIT: hanging at unzipping. quite out.

or erroneous errors are making the patcher have errors.....

Im updating right now. seems as though all is well.

EDIT: hanging at unzipping. quite out.

It doesn\'t hang forever, its likely waiting for windows to respond with one of those 'Are you sure you want to run this program?' popup messages; Mine always sits @ 99.4% for 30 seconds+ until that pops up. Thank UAC for that :P.

Could our Mac woes be a permissions problem, too? After all, a Mac should pop up with a dialog 'Do you want to do such and such...' with an admin name and password for any operation involving sensitive disk operations.

It doesn\'t hang forever, its likely waiting for windows to respond with one of those 'Are you sure you want to run this program?' popup messages; Mine always sits @ 99.4% for 30 seconds+ until that pops up. Thank UAC for that :P.

Odd, since the program is already running so one shouldent pop up... and I left it go for 5 minutes. My computer is in no way that slow lol.