Sound Extension for BDArmory

zacharii

Release v1.5

Hey guys. This is a little WIP sound extension for BDArmory which currently only replaces BD's provided sound fx for any modules that use the Vulcan sound and the Cannon SFX.

__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ________

Roadmap:

-Vulcan SFX(released)

-Bullet supersonic crack SFX(released)

-.50 Cal SFX(ready for release)

-Cannon SFX(released)

{

shellWhistle(planned)

}

-rocketLoop SFX(in progress)

-launch SFX(ready for release)

__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ________

Please give me feedback or suggestions.

If this mod isn't updated that much its because I'm working on a different thing; fixed guns

Demo

Installation

hoo boy this is a good one

Simply drag the "GameData" folder into the the KSP directory and merge all, and replace all.

Downloads

Kerbalstuff: http://tinyurl.com/qcq9o2e

Dependent on BDArmory: http://forum.kerbalspaceprogram.com/threads/85209

legal stuff

License

CC-BY-SA

Edited by zacharii

Um... no source code i guess??

Thread is still in the works, been busy the last few days. Thats why I haven't declared myself on the BDA thread yet.

EDIT :: By source code, do you mean the source material? This isn't a complicated plugin, just sound files.

Edited by zacharii

Uhm, video that is intended to demonstrate sounds overlayed with loud music? Where's logic?

Downloading anyways.

Oh sh*t, forgot to take off my sound design headphones. It didn't sound that loud when editing. My bad, will take that into account upon next release c:

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.