SCF Home base + 7/8/15 Spacecraft friday [Looking for you!]

One more question:

The ships that could be featured have to have been updated/it's thread within the previous week, am I correct? Or does it have to be made and uploaded during the same week?

- - - Updated - - -

And what counts as the start of the week? Is it Sunday or Monday?

Have to think about it, if it's really good and was made before, and someone posts in it within that week, then it will be considered. Just to clarify, I am not encouraging necros for the sake of bumping your craft.

I wil start considering crafts today.

Edited by Yukon0009

Assuming Spacecraft Friday becomes a regular fixture, it would probably only feature stuff from within the exchange itself. So post it here is you want the next one to have a chance to feature Kidonia (it's very impressive btw)

OIC. In that case it'll probably be a little while because I want to finish the mission before posting craft files. I don't want some clown taking them and beating me to Jool after all xD

One more question:

The ships that could be featured have to have been updated/it's thread within the previous week, am I correct? Or does it have to be made and uploaded during the same week?

- - - Updated - - -

And what counts as the start of the week? Is it Sunday or Monday?

Oh, those are good questions, I'm been using the forum's show only threads which have been posted in in the last week, I think makes the most sense, since people have updated their craft to a new version, it their old threads.

Have to think about it, if it's really good and was made before, and someone posts in it within that week, then it will be considered. Just to clarify, I am not encouraging necros for the sake of bumping your craft.

I wil start considering crafts today.

Exactly, and good point about bumping. Please no bumping, if I see a craft which has been bumped intentionally to get on this list I will not add it!

Oh wait, in only a week's period? Dangit, have to work on my secret spaceplane.
Awesome idea! check out my 100% stock Relentless Class Tank.

http://forum.kerbalspaceprogram.com/threads/130992-Relentless-E-3-Heavy-Tank?p=2127080#post2127080

Slightly outdated picture:

http://i.imgur.com/TALZIh5.jpg

Impressive! Consider it considered for consideration.

Impressive! Consider it considered for consideration.

Thank you for the considerate consideration for considering my craft!

Also with my new youtube channel setup I can also be available as a co-presenter.

Thank you for the considerate consideration for considering my craft!

Also with my new youtube channel setup I can also be available as a co-presenter.

You're welcome, sorry I can't promise anything. Hmm, a video thing could be interesting...

Another problem is timezones. Friday for much of Asia is Thursday for many Americans and Europeans.. and as we know, Kerballers are spread all across the world. ._.
Hm. I will release it on Thursday night GMT+8.
I think we'd need the opinion of MRS, though. Thursday night would be Wednesday in other places.. Don't know about him. But well, it's up to you.
I've PM'd hime already, unfortunately we live in directly opposite timezones I think.

Time zones: Personally, I think that releasing it on Friday night local time for whomever is doing it this week. I think that will work.

I'm fine with MRS Craft Fridays being on US Friday.

I'm on the far side of the world but well used to running on US time. We're just one day ahead of you (and you're behind time :D)

Pro tip - GMT+8 is ahead of GMT-5 or whatever.

Edited by pandoras kitten

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.