Is this a bug? "Not enough power to run timewarp!" then, Explosion!

So there's not much to tell. There's a strange problem I keep running into when I set to warp so I can get to a maneuver node- the ship EXPLODES, and the text reads, "Not enough power to run timewarp!"

Is this some new bug? What the hell is going on and how do I keep it? It's sort of a huge gamecrusher.

And for reference this ship had a LOT of power storage...

Edited by Tassyr

Well, from the AmpYear page...

A Warning Pop-up will appear and stop warp if the ElectricCharge falls below a set percentage (configurable via the spacecenter window).

That explains the message, but you'll need to check the logs to find out what caused the explosion.

Well, from the AmpYear page...

That explains the message, but you'll need to check the logs to find out what caused the explosion.

It was the Ampyear mod. :( I haven't played since before the update so I thought it was that. Derp.

The explosion could well be the random overheating bug that has occurred since 1.0. Hit F3 and see what reason is given.

When you get the Catastrophic Failure screen is it telling you that a part collided with Module.WaterSlider? That's what I've been getting completely and utterly at random with some of my satellites and I'm also running this combination of mods.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.