Can't launch because i fall to kerbin

Okay i have some weird problem with ksp.

SHORT:

When i press launch i just get teleported to space without kerbol or any planets or something like that.

Well i create rocket (just some testing lander) and when i press launch i just see skybox of space no planets or anything, after few seconds screen goes black after some seconds again G force goes crazy up and down, screen turns black and to skybox repeadetly, i had previous bugs to start in space camera and zoom in to vessel, also i had bugs when switching that vessel destroys and get transfered to space but this is rather weird.

I get this problem after 2-3 test launches then i worked on spacecraft, restarted ksp (as this mostly fixes problems) and after 1-2 test launches problem appears again. if it helpes spacecraft had some universal storage science and outer science experiments on it (DOrbital magic science mod mostly), and i was using the bio surface scanner (at first apperance only).

EDIT: when i return to vehicle assembly it says just ago not how much ago

thanks.

Edited by phoda

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.