[1.2.x] [1.4 in Development] Real KSC in KSP Dev Continued

Tristonwilson12

Modern or Historical pads?  

245 members have voted

1. 1. Modern/Future or Historical pads first

• Modern/Future
    • Historical

You may want to go through that zip and re-place all of the objects before throwing it out there for folks. The cfg's I made were for 0.25/0.90 and are not going to work in 1.0.4 (stock or RSS). Even with RSS installed, the planet names have changed, meaning the objects will not know where to show up. Even if you go in and change all the references from Kerbin to Earth, the RSS terrain map has changed since 0.90, and they will float about 10m higher above the cape canaveral terrain, compared to where I placed them. Anyone who downloads the "BaconKSC2" in its current form is going to have to re-place the objects themselves using KK, stock or RSS.

There is a reason I never released this before on the forums.. it's far from being complete or streamlined :wink:

Edit:

PS: My SpaceX Barge model should be in that source folder as well. (noticed y'all talking about something like that a few pages back) But it still needs some detail added.

Edited by Chris P. Bacon

You may want to go through that zip and re-place all of the objects before throwing it out there for folks. The cfg's I made were for 0.25/0.90 and are not going to work in 1.0.4 (stock or RSS). Even with RSS installed, the planet names have changed, meaning the objects will not know where to show up. Even if you go in and change all the references from Kerbin to Earth, the RSS terrain map has changed since 0.90, and they will float about 10m higher above the cape canaveral terrain, compared to where I placed them. Anyone who downloads the "BaconKSC2" in its current form is going to have to re-place the objects themselves using KK, stock or RSS.

There is a reason I never released this before on the forums.. it's far from being complete or streamlined :wink:

Edit:

PS: My SpaceX Barge model should be in that source folder as well. (noticed y'all talking about something like that a few pages back) But it still needs some detail added.

don't mind doing some detail. it looks nice already!!

You guys ate doing so well. This is impressive.

Also with that freeze in the load screen.... it stopped at a stock part which shouldnt have any config errors unless it was modified. (This happens if there is a typo in the cfg)

I would assume you reachrd your memory limit.

That is what I am trying to get people to understand. They keep downloading the zip file expecting it to work and then post questions here as if your KSC2 is some kind of beta version of this mod. It is not even remotely ready yet.

Peoples of the interwebs, please don't mess around with the KSC2 unless you absolutely know what you are doing. I am working on getting it to function properly in 1.0.4, and it will be a part of Tristons mod as soon as we release the first version. Until then, please be patient :)

That is what I am trying to get people to understand. They keep downloading the zip file expecting it to work and then post questions here as if your KSC2 is some kind of beta version of this mod. It is not even remotely ready yet.

Peoples of the interwebs, please don't mess around with the KSC2 unless you absolutely know what you are doing. I am working on getting it to function properly in 1.0.4, and it will be a part of Tristons mod as soon as we release the first version. Until then, please be patient :)

I am gonna try to make it work with KScale2 in approximately 30 hours or less from now.

Wish me luck!

- - - Updated - - -

Edit:

Nice spacebarge.

Yes thank you. I just finished replying to like 15 PM's so ill get back to work ASAP

Hey guys, I will be working on the Atlas V launch pad! :)

Some images from what I have:

http://i.imgur.com/kynmuT7.png

The towers around the launchpad

http://i.imgur.com/8Qh35LJ.png

The smoke & flame "bucket"

http://i.imgur.com/XcQpmfR.png

The LO2 storage tank, for the CCB

http://i.imgur.com/3ZKeVJR.png

And finally, the Mobile Launch pad. THough it won't be mobile in KSP, sorry. ;)

AWESOME!!!! here is the plan guys... kart will be doing his Atlas Launch pad like it is now in modern day.... mine will be the commercial crew atlas CST-100 pad!!

- - - Updated - - -

which is good for me because I need more time to finish mine because his is x3030394847 better then mine

also, by towers around the launch pad he means the LPS, Lightning Protection System

a little off topic but YAAAAAY!!! http://www.ulalaunch.com/ula-to-launch-second-orbital-atk-cygnus.aspx Atlas V is my favorite rocket. I even own a piece of fairing :P

- - - Updated - - -

Kartoffelkuchen that is simply awesome.

Any luck on the new download link? I tried EVERYTHING and it didn't work:(:(

I'm working on it..stand by

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B_tPtjHrVkkmY09MMFF4RF84WFE/view?usp=sharing try this one

- - - Updated - - -

"Peoples of the interwebs, please don't mess around with the KSC2 unless you absolutely know what you are doing. I am working on getting it to function properly in 1.0.4, and it will be a part of Tristons mod as soon as we release the first version. Until then, please be patient"

liquidhype

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.