[1.2.x] [1.4 in Development] Real KSC in KSP Dev Continued

Tristonwilson12

Modern or Historical pads?  

246 members have voted

1. 1. Modern/Future or Historical pads first

• Modern/Future
    • Historical

2 hours ago, Tristonwilson12 said:

Thanks red... if you couldnt tell.. i am back and cancer free!!!!!, its been one heck of a ride but i stuck with it. and pulled through with your guys help.. i am very happy to release beta 1 of the real KSC in ksp. and i am dubbing it the "He's Back?!" version. i can thank everyone enough... go get thee new Kerbal Konstructs for 1.1... and the launch sites!!! on spacedock

Excellent news on your health! Glad you came back!

1 hour ago, _Augustus_ said:

It'll be better in RSS. In stock, there are only 2 pads and they won't be usable without a config edit.

everything works fine in my save and theres 6+ pads

2 hours ago, Kram45 said:

Is this mod for RSS and normal kerbin in stock? 

it works fine in both

Awesome mod! Been looking forward to this for a while. Welcome back! 

Am i missing something with selecting the launch sites with KK? None of the pads show up when I open the KK selector in VAB. I can see them when i launch from the stock pad so they're getting built. I have the KSC and Gantry folders installed in GameData. Do they need to be in the KerbalKonstructs folder or something?

1 minute ago, ftoc_tx said:

Am i missing something with selecting the launch sites with KK? None of the pads show up when I open the KK selector in VAB. I can see them when i launch from the stock pad so they're getting built. I have the KSC and Gantry folders installed in GameData. Do they need to be in the KerbalKonstructs folder or something?

hmm ill look into that right now. thanks for the feedback!

3 minutes ago, ftoc_tx said:

so it turns out the instances that come already spawned use the old Missle row pad which doesnt have the Spawnpoint for the rocket... if you give me a few minutes i can update that right now

12 minutes ago, Tristonwilson12 said:

hmm ill look into that right now. thanks for the feedback!

so it turns out the instances that come already spawned use the old Missle row pad which doesnt have the Spawnpoint for the rocket... if you give me a few minutes i can update that right now

Oh nice. I knew it had to be something simple since they were obviously getting built. I looked at the cfg's but i dont have much experience with KK so that was a wast of time. I'll let you know if i spot anything else. But they look amaaazing

Hey the Spawnpoint fix worked, they're showing up in KK, but now the launchsites seem to be getting built at the wrong lat and long. They're getting placed way north (like 28 lat.). Not sure if they're supposed to be there, but they're actually being built under the terrain with the given altitude at those coordinates. I looked at the misslerow2.cfg and I didn't see any RefLongitude or RefLatitude for the launch sites. Again, not too familiar with KK so maybe that has nothing to do with it. Just FYI 

3 minutes ago, ftoc_tx said:

Hey the Spawnpoint fix worked, they're showing up in KK, but now the launchsites seem to be getting built at the wrong lat and long. They're getting placed way north (like 28 lat.). Not sure if they're supposed to be there, but they're actually being built under the terrain with the given altitude at those coordinates. I looked at the misslerow2.cfg and I didn't see any RefLongitude or RefLatitude for the launch sites. Again, not too familiar with KK so maybe that has nothing to do with it. Just FYI 

those locations are for RSS/RO you can delete them using the Ctrl+K menu and going to local instances, for now you can place them were you want using that menu and i can make a fix CFG when im home :)

4 minutes ago, Tristonwilson12 said:

those locations are for RSS/RO you can delete them using the Ctrl+K menu and going to local instances, for now you can place them were you want using that menu and i can make a fix CFG when im home :)

Ohhhh ya that makes sense 

Also in other news. if you guys follow the latest commercial space news... i want to congratulate Blue Origins in landing there New Shepard for the 3'rd time!! so i put together a little something!

now i just need to get my Linux Unity 5.2.2 to work so i can import an put them in game :P:(

Edited by Tristonwilson12

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.