Tristonwilson12

Modern or Historical pads?  

246 members have voted

1. 1. Modern/Future or Historical pads first

• Modern/Future
    • Historical

1 hour ago, Adam Kerman said:

I did do like snap to terrain but the launch pads are slightly still buried

You can also play with the altitude of all statics in the editor to get it more to your liking, remember to hit save

6 hours ago, Onesmallstep said:

Cool does it work whit 1.1.2 and rss?

It works with 1.1.2, you are going to need to do some work with Kerbal Konstructs and config files to get it working in RSS, the configs I am making for SSRSS may work in RSS too probably need to adjust the heights though.

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/13/2015 at 10:09 AM, Tristonwilson12 said:

fb928f590b.png a little bigger

On 6/3/2016 at 5:11 AM, Adam Kerman said:

I did do like snap to terrain but the launch pads are slightly still buried

Edited by Afshen
how to get this crawler

23 minutes ago, Tristonwilson12 said:

thats still not released with the new 1.1 wheel systems.. i have to re do them all

i see, but, have you made it with v1.0.5? or any of the ksp versions? if you have it please share that with me, i have all the versions and i will be happy to try it out! just share it! dont worry!

edit: i see, you made it in below v1.1. ok no problem, share it as soon as possible!

On 02/06/2016 at 2:28 AM, selfish_meme said:

I got it from Mike-NZ's shuttle extras but it does not work in 1.1.2 and you have to modify the configs to not ping pong around the place, @Tristonwilson12 said he will add it in here

May I ask you what entries you modified in order to make it work? Like increasing mass, crash tolerance and what else?

I remember I tried to make the crawler into a usable platform back in 0.90 (when MikeNZ's shuttle was still a thing) by editing the configs and I kept on having "floating and exploding" issues with it.

The outdated crawler itself is, by the way, still available for download over on the SSU threads.

Edited by Dolin

32 minutes ago, Dolin said:

May I ask you what entries you modified in order to make it work? Like increasing mass, crash tolerance and what else?

I remember I tried to make the crawler into a usable platform back in 0.90 (when MikeNZ's shuttle was still a thing) by editing the configs and I kept on having "floating and exploding" issues with it.

The outdated crawler itself is, by the way, still available for download over on the SSU threads.

I found taking the wheel modules out helped, then I could spawn it without explosions. Then I urned it into a static for Kerbal Konstructs and spent way too long positioning it just right so I could spawn my shuttle on top without it exploding. This is without the tracks, but they will be added soon, I just took the wheel modules out of the track configs basically.

LeKPY8J.jpg

Edited by selfish_meme

1 hour ago, Dolin said:

oh i see... i have ksp v0.90 also... yup, i am trying as you said!

EDIT: i may not be able to repair a model , not for licence, but i am a dumb in restoration. but, i will try with cheats to at-least make a cinema and show it to my neighbours and friends... i never deserved an applause, nor i do now, but i still, i will try to prove myself as someone who uses a real launch pad...

• 2 weeks later...
On 5.6.2016 at 3:38 AM, Tristonwilson12 said:

This does already work in RSS

I just installed your latest update (TWSA_RLS folder in Gamedata) along with KerbalKonstructs. Running 1.1.3. I cannot quite get it to show up anywhere in RSS
-Any particular way to initialize?

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.