Tristonwilson12

[1.2.x] [1.4 in Development] Real KSC in KSP Dev Continued

Modern or Historical pads?  

136 members have voted

1. 1. Modern/Future or Historical pads first

• Modern/Future
    • Historical

My dream really are coming true. With Baikanor already done my ISS assembly can now begin. You guys are awesome.

glad to hear that!!

I made working shuttle clamps you can have. Quite detailed. Will find the screenshots when I am home

I made working shuttle clamps you can have. Quite detailed. Will find the screenshots when I am home
I will happily test those!

I can't even put words in how cool this is.:)
It's on par with the Saturn C-8 MLV that has strap-on boosters, a nuclear replacement for the S-IVB-2, 4 M1 engines in the 2nd stage, and a first stage with 8 F1As in coolness.

It's on par with the Saturn C-8 MLV that has strap-on boosters, a nuclear replacement for the S-IVB-2, 4 M1 engines in the 2nd stage, and a first stage with 8 F1As in coolness.

lol that's not confusing:P:wink:

- - - Updated - - -

Subbed, repped, hyped.

thanks!!

so with these http://imgur.com/a/ZiYfL

- - - Updated - - -

https://www.dropbox.com/s/cxk47mvaa6...nKSC2.rar?dl=0 these are the launch sites from chris p bacon and you can download them

Okay thanks! Do they work with stock? If they don't work with stock then I can probably fix it. I only want the pads, not the oversized RL VAB.

Also there's a 404 error when I click. Chris must have deleted the link. Can you re-upload it?

And finally I won't be at home on a KSP-capable computer until Sunday or Monday, so once you fix the download do me a favor and keep it up until at least Tuesday.

Edited by _Augustus_

I'm I havnt tried. if you want you could try then tell me I'm running RO/RSS... sorry I have been mean to you.

- - - Updated - - -

I'm I havnt tried. if you want you could try then tell me I'm running RO/RSS... sorry I have been mean to you.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/gxx6zetzdh5ld20/BaconKSC2.rar?dl=0

Chris' statics won't work properly in stock KSP as is, as the statics are much to big. You'd need RSS, and also RVE in order to not have a massive texture clash

Chris' statics won't work properly in stock KSP as is, as the statics are much to big. You'd need RSS, and also RVE in order to not have a massive texture clash
They don't look too bad, I'm gonna try to adapt the launchpads to stock anyway. The grass texture can probably be switched, right?

91 Replies in 3 days:confused:
I think that this is the most popular mod since Scatterer.

They don't look too bad, I'm gonna try to adapt the launchpads to stock anyway. The grass texture can probably be switched, right?

fyi bacon labs is still on CKAN

fyi bacon labs is still on CKAN
I know that. I have bugs when trying to delete mods from KerbalStuff. PFREV is still around too xD

On a lighter note, I will be doing something totally awesome with those launchpads... A Duna mission.

- - - Updated - - -

"You must spread some reputation around before giving it to tristonwilson12 again"

"You must spread some reputation around before giving it to liquidhype again"

And now I get "You have spread too much reputation around in the last 24 hours, try again later"

O.O

i know that. I have bugs when trying to delete mods from kerbalstuff. Pfrev is still around too xd

on a lighter note, i will be doing something totally awesome with those launchpads... A duna mission.

nice!!!!

- - - Updated - - -

anyway... Atlas pad is almost done!!

nice!!!!

- - - Updated - - -

anyway... Atlas pad is almost done!!

Nice!

Also the Duna mission will be based on the COM Ares III mission, but Kerbal and being a whole alternate history!

Greatings Real KSC in KSP. May I introduce you to Project Alexandria? Nice to meet you. (Thanks Sampa.)

Greatings Real KSC in KSP. May I introduce you to Project Alexandria? Nice to meet you. (Thanks Sampa.)

sure!

- - - Updated - - -

WOW ALREADY 100 REPLIES

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.