[1.2.x] [1.4 in Development] Real KSC in KSP Dev Continued

Tristonwilson12

Modern or Historical pads?  

246 members have voted

1. 1. Modern/Future or Historical pads first

• Modern/Future
    • Historical

Hi guys,

Just downloaded the mod, I'm right in thinking that only a few of the launch pads work in stock? Is there any chance there could be separate stock and RSS versions? It's quite a lot to ask and I know that I'm new to this thread, but it would be really great! Anyway, keep up the great work.

3 hours ago, casperwebb said:

Hi guys,

Just downloaded the mod, I'm right in thinking that only a few of the launch pads work in stock? Is there any chance there could be separate stock and RSS versions? It's quite a lot to ask and I know that I'm new to this thread, but it would be really great! Anyway, keep up the great work.

Yes don't worry, I'm thinking of setting up a team. One for RSS, one for Stock, if anyone has experience in RSS, please contact me.

I've read the last 4-5 pages and I've not found anyone with the same problem.

I've installed this mod back in the 1.1 along Kerbal Konstruct and it did not work. When steam updated to 1.1.1 and RSS was not working I actually had the option to choose the launch pads (In the tracking station) way north to the Kerbal Space Center and Kerbal Kontruct was working in the VAB I could select every launchpad, now that I got back the RSS/RO Pack in 1.1.2 I've downloaded this mod again and I still have the same issue. When I'm in the VAB and I over the "KK" logo of the mod it just says with a green text "Selected launchsite is Launch Pad" and I cannot see the various launchpads on the tracking station.

I'll provide images/logs if needed.

On 5/17/2016 at 7:49 PM, Redhotita1 said:

I've installed this mod back in the 1.1 along Kerbal Konstruct and it did not work. When steam updated to 1.1.1 and RSS was not working I actually had the option to choose the launch pads (In the tracking station) way north to the Kerbal Space Center and Kerbal Kontruct was working in the VAB I could select every launchpad, now that I got back the RSS/RO Pack in 1.1.2 I've downloaded this mod again and I still have the same issue. When I'm in the VAB and I over the "KK" logo of the mod it just says with a green text "Selected launchsite is Launch Pad" and I cannot see the various launchpads on the tracking station.

From what I understand, Kerbal Konstructs (required for this mod) and Real Solar System don't work with each other right now. It was discussed very briefly in the Kerbal Konstructs thread with nothing coming from it other than the author mentioning he'd look into it eventually. Pretty much a waiting game. That being said, I haven't tested the most recent version of KK but there is no mention of it being fixed.

5 hours ago, ReventonHawx said:

From what I understand, Kerbal Konstructs (required for this mod) and Real Solar System don't work with each other right now. It was discussed very briefly in the Kerbal Konstructs thread with nothing coming from it other than the author mentioning he'd look into it eventually. Pretty much a waiting game. That being said, I haven't tested the most recent version of KK but there is no mention of it being fixed.

Oh, alright. Thanks alot for the info! I'll check KK thread for updates. :)

2 hours ago, hellblazer said:

Is there a 1.0.5 download for this mod? I have 90+ stable mods with RSS/RO/RVE using the 64bit workaround (no crashes other than rockets :blush:). I want to make it look closer to the real thing. Here is a link to my last video. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_3cVrwyTfJE

the prevoius Spacedock version should work in 1.0.5

• 2 weeks later...

I think this mod is a little behind on updates. Every update we should have 1 to 2 new pads. When this mod started it said "this WILL be updated regularly." If this was for 1.0.4 and KerbalStuff didn't shut down I think Bob Fitch did a good job on getting it complete. Basically the new images we get are only teasers for something coming out in a month or so. I was waiting very long just for this mod to update. I'm not saying you need to put EVERYTHING at once. But please try to add a few every once in a while.:)

On 17/05/2016 at 9:49 AM, Redhotita1 said:

Your problem is probably the default KK configuration files list Kerbin as the celestial body, this makes the KK screens not appear, best way is to either modify all the configs in KK to say Earth, or just delete the *.cfg from the folder statics in the KK directory, they are not necessary. This mod requires you to also rename the celestial body to Earth in the configs for it to appear in RSS.

On 21/05/2016 at 3:02 AM, hellblazer said:

Version 0.1.0 for Kerbal Space Program 1.1 is the oldest download in SpaceDock. I tried it and no parts show up. Too bad

I'm holding onto the configs till I get my shuttle film out first! Muahahahahaha!.........alright, if you want some help message me :D Whoops I just saw you wanted it to work in 1.05, I can only help you in 1.1.x

EsYMzbY.png

Edited by selfish_meme

for now i can make the crawler just a static before updating the actual Moving one.

On 5/31/2016 at 11:26 AM, AlmostNASA said:

I think this mod is a little behind on updates.

Well it doesnt really help that im now Working on this by my self, along with mainting 2-3 other mods, Plus i have school and a Life beyond KSP

5 hours ago, Tristonwilson12 said:

for now i can make the crawler just a static before updating the actual Moving one.

Well it doesnt really help that im now Working on this by my self, along with mainting 2-3 other mods, Plus i have school and a Life beyond KSP

I will try and help if I can with configs and stuff

9 minutes ago, Adam Kerman said:

I got a bug with this mod= the launch pads are below ground and my rockets are put above ground above the launch pads

All you need to do is to press CTRL and K  and it will show a Kerbal Konstructs statics editor. go to all the Atlas 1,2 things and press snap to terrain. do the same to all of the GenericMissileRow pads.:)

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.