[1.2.x] [1.4 in Development] Real KSC in KSP Dev Continued

Tristonwilson12

Modern or Historical pads?  

246 members have voted

1. 1. Modern/Future or Historical pads first

• Modern/Future
    • Historical

On 9.07.2016 at 5:26 AM, AlmostNASA said:

No Spawnpoints in any of the atlas pads.

I have exactly the same issues, also it would be nice to put spawnpoint for the Shuttle Landing Facility.

Edited by winged

Why Aren't you making it for stock KSP? 

First of all, there is NO RVE working in RSS in ksp v1.1.2 and v1.1.3! What is the use then of these mods if i dont get visual enhancements?

Second thing, People who are playing in stock solar system, will not be able to enjoy this AWESOME MOD?

We, are waiting for a stock update for months... Can you Please make it work in stock solar system?

(Sorry if i void any terms of licence!)

1 hour ago, Neil_Kerman said:

Why Aren't you making it for stock KSP? 

First of all, there is NO RVE working in RSS in ksp v1.1.2 and v1.1.3! What is the use then of these mods if i dont get visual enhancements?

Second thing, People who are playing in stock solar system, will not be able to enjoy this AWESOME MOD?

We, are waiting for a stock update for months... Can you Please make it work in stock solar system?

(Sorry if i void any terms of licence!)

Firstly, RVE does work in RSS on KSP v1.1.2. My install of RSS can verify this. Just read back in the RVE thread to find the guide on how to install it. Secondly, this mod uses Kerbal Konstructs to place the assets made by the OP and contributors. This means that it's entirely possible for you to download this mod, and place all the launchsites where you want them in the stock scale. Iirc, @selfish_meme did this, except in SSRSS. Same concept. Once you've done that, you can also redistribute it! The license this mod is released under (CC BY-SA 2.0) allows you to do so, as long as you credit appropriately, use the same license, and state what changes you've made. Have fun! :) 

RLS works best is RO/RSS, the textures wont match stock, and it will all just look gross in stock

11 hours ago, winged said:

I have exactly the same issues, also it would be nice to put spawnpoint for the Shuttle Landing Facility.

Im working on replacing everything

15 hours ago, winged said:

This Atlas pad issue has persisted for a while, Chris P. Bacon had put out a fixed file for it, but it got accidentally deleted.

Just now, _Augustus_ said:

This Atlas pad issue has persisted for a while, Chris P. Bacon had put out a fixed file for it, but it got accidentally deleted.

no this is a differnt issue with the Current release

15 hours ago, winged said:

ill add that to the list, For now you can place a spawnmarker with the Spawnmarker we have included (using the ctrl+K Menu :) )

20 hours ago, MrMeeb said:

Firstly, RVE does work in RSS on KSP v1.1.2. My install of RSS can verify this. Just read back in the RVE thread to find the guide on how to install it. Secondly, this mod uses Kerbal Konstructs to place the assets made by the OP and contributors. This means that it's entirely possible for you to download this mod, and place all the launchsites where you want them in the stock scale. Iirc, @selfish_meme did this, except in SSRSS. Same concept. Once you've done that, you can also redistribute it! The license this mod is released under (CC BY-SA 2.0) allows you to do so, as long as you credit appropriately, use the same license, and state what changes you've made. Have fun! :) 

Yes, i have, seen that post in RVE, but it doesnot work for me... Well, how to make this mod work in stock ksp? can you help me by a link or any video?

47 minutes ago, Neil_Kerman said:

Yes, i have, seen that post in RVE, but it doesnot work for me... Well, how to make this mod work in stock ksp? can you help me by a link or any video?

Check out the KK thread: 

There's a tutorial post and I think Bob Fitch did an AMA on it too

4 minutes ago, MrMeeb said:

Check out the KK thread: 

There's a tutorial post and I think Bob Fitch did an AMA on it too

He made a vid.

Also, Triston, any juicy photos for us to drool on? Or you're still working on it. Just wondering.

On 7/10/2016 at 7:16 AM, MrMeeb said:

I can confirm this. RVE definitely DOES work in RSS on KSP v1.1.2. I personally have it working as well and I've got to say it looks absolutely amazing when you are using the 8192 x 4096 RSS Textures.

8 hours ago, Unknown_Linux said:

I can confirm this. RVE definitely DOES work in RSS on KSP v1.1.2. I personally have it working as well and I've got to say it looks absolutely amazing when you are using the 8192 x 4096 RSS Textures.

Here are some screencaps i took of RVE in RSS on KSP v1.1.2

earth3.png

earth2.png

Edited by Unknown_Linux

13 hours ago, Tristonwilson12 said:

did you do the "How to get KK to work" instructions on the OP?

You mean delete all mods, leave only Squad and KK folders. Done it, when only these folders were in my GameData KK worked, but when i put TWRLS in GameData KK stopped working. (clicking icon on toolbar doesn't work.

8 hours ago, olekopyto said:

You mean delete all mods, leave only Squad and KK folders. Done it, when only these folders were in my GameData KK worked, but when i put TWRLS in GameData KK stopped working. (clicking icon on toolbar doesn't work.

Well then i have no idea, thats the only fix i know of right now

16 hours ago, benjamin_arahal said:

How should I do to make this for Stock?

@Tristonwilson12 didn't want to make it for stock. so if you now how to edit or make .cfg files then he would post it in the OP.

On 7/10/2016 at 5:29 PM, Tristonwilson12 said:

If anyone wants to make Stock Configs and MAINTAINS them, id be happy to put them in the OP

See.

20 hours ago, AlmostNASA said:

@Tristonwilson12 didn't want to make it for stock. so if you now how to edit or make .cfg files then he would post it in the OP.

See.

Little guide I found in the KK thread.

http://forum.kerbalspaceprogram.com/index.php?/topic/94863-112-kerbal-konstructs-v0971-slopey-glidey/&page=8#comment-2048314

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.