Tristonwilson12

Modern or Historical pads?  

245 members have voted

1. 1. Modern/Future or Historical pads first

• Modern/Future
    • Historical

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

I tried launching a rocket from LC14 and the game went completely haywire. Some weird white part (which promptly went flying away from the Earth) appeared instead of the rocket, the compass/navball went crazy, and couldn't even press escape. So a full-blown kraken attack. I did converted the static to a launchsite, btw.

Did I do something wrong, or are the pads broken for KSP 1.3.1?

so... I'm not a frequent Kerbal Konstructs user (wish I was honestly) but I can't seem to switch the launch site to the shuttle runway. This may be something I've broken on my end but I have spent the last few hours trying to iron it out. Sorry if this is a dumb question but how do I make the shuttle landing facility a launch site?

On 4/16/2019 at 12:03 PM, lk00david said:

so... I'm not a frequent Kerbal Konstructs user (wish I was honestly) but I can't seem to switch the launch site to the shuttle runway. This may be something I've broken on my end but I have spent the last few hours trying to iron it out. Sorry if this is a dumb question but how do I make the shuttle landing facility a launch site?

Are you playing in RSS? I’ve had trouble with KK when JSC Switcher is also installed.

I haven’t heard any reports of anyone successfully using this mod for a long time. I suspect that it was built for an out of date version of KK.

Edited by Nightside

• 1 month later...

Question: how do I install this mod? When i installed it and went into the game all KK bases were removed.

Edit: oof, just read above post

Edited by OPBlue

Is Orlando Airport still available for download somewhere? I've found a link but download was removed: https://www.dropbox.com/s/s4dm6tj75snxhf4/BaconAerospace.rar?dl=0

gvyxTE6.jpg

On 4/16/2019 at 9:03 PM, lk00david said:

Because it is not set up as a runway. You have either spawn a marker on it and call it a runway or just spawn your aircraft on a stock runway and move it using Vessel Mover.

On 4/23/2019 at 8:29 PM, Nightside said:

Are you playing in RSS? I’ve had trouble with KK when JSC Switcher is also installed.

I haven’t heard any reports of anyone successfully using this mod for a long time. I suspect that it was built for an out of date version of KK.

I use it rather succesfully in 1.2.2 for last two years. Recently I've even added Baikonur from Kosmodrome mod.

• 3 months later...

Absolutely LOVE this mod!  

Wondering if anyone else is experiencing (or has experienced) the same minor issue I am.  Everything works great, but each time I open KSP and go into my saved game, the entire Real KSC mod with all parts automatically populates every time, and specifically placed elements like SLC-41, the LC-39 pads, etc, that I deployed with KK and saved previously are gone.  I basically have to manually delete every element of this mod each time I re-start the game, re-place the pads... and when I do all of that and save everything, the next time I open the game, all the saves are gone and everything auto-populates again and I have to start all over.

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
On 8/13/2015 at 2:58 AM, Tristonwilson12 said:

I am working to bring The real Kennedy space center and cape Canaveral and some various pads around the Globe, to KSP VIA Kerbal Konstructs.

it will consist of the launch pads and buildings that are all at the Cape, KSC, And Other pads in the US and around the world.

Get Version 2.0 - At SpaceDock

Reveal hidden contents

VERSION 2.0

Added LC14

New Missile Row Pad

Atlas MSS (animated when you click the top of it)

STOCK SIZE VERSION MAJOR WIP!!!!!

at Spacedock

NOTE TO GET KERBAL KONSTRUCTS WORKING!!--delete all he mods you have installed except for KK, start your game And make  new save, quit the game and delete the statics folder in the KK directory, install all the mods you want includingRO/RSS, start the game and you have to use the save that you made on the beginning of this tutorial... that's what fixed it for me

PBHHFqy.jpg

Here are some ScreenShots of the Areas Included

Reveal hidden contents

PBHHFqy.png

oQpxFQA.png

7NB5izn.png

GKmERSZ.png

nJLOBrj.png

QAJlaoe.png

5NPGQ2B.png

JY3uEcc.png

6dJwiIN.png

iFxp6bn.png

IXqiOpE.png

06a543bc7c.png

1wwFsHx.png

5AP7VJO.png

cHvUhXD.png

distributed under the license CC-BY-SA 2.0.

Please read about the license at

https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/2.0/

before attempting to modify and redistribute it.

Credits:

Tristonwilson12

Chris. P Bacon

NASA

Will this addon work with RSS?

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

is development on this project dead?

Can these files for vab be used with out KK and using texture replacer instead?

Files appear as they do stock (but art'ed up) thanks.

Edited by Guest

• 5 months later...
On 8/12/2015 at 9:58 PM, Tristonwilson12 said:

I am working to bring The real Kennedy space center and cape Canaveral and some various pads around the Globe, to KSP VIA Kerbal Konstructs.

it will consist of the launch pads and buildings that are all at the Cape, KSC, And Other pads in the US and around the world.

Get Version 2.0 - At SpaceDock

Reveal hidden contents

VERSION 2.0

Added LC14

New Missile Row Pad

Atlas MSS (animated when you click the top of it)

STOCK SIZE VERSION MAJOR WIP!!!!!

at Spacedock

NOTE TO GET KERBAL KONSTRUCTS WORKING!!--delete all he mods you have installed except for KK, start your game And make  new save, quit the game and delete the statics folder in the KK directory, install all the mods you want includingRO/RSS, start the game and you have to use the save that you made on the beginning of this tutorial... that's what fixed it for me

PBHHFqy.jpg

Here are some ScreenShots of the Areas Included

Reveal hidden contents

PBHHFqy.png

oQpxFQA.png

7NB5izn.png

GKmERSZ.png

nJLOBrj.png

QAJlaoe.png

5NPGQ2B.png

JY3uEcc.png

6dJwiIN.png

iFxp6bn.png

IXqiOpE.png

06a543bc7c.png

1wwFsHx.png

5AP7VJO.png

cHvUhXD.png

distributed under the license CC-BY-SA 2.0.

Please read about the license at

https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/2.0/

before attempting to modify and redistribute it.

Credits:

Tristonwilson12

Chris. P Bacon

NASA

The project still up?

• 1 year later...
This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.