Modern or Historical pads?  

136 members have voted

1. 1. Modern/Future or Historical pads first

• Modern/Future
    • Historical

Nice.

Looking forward to trying this with RSS

Edited by Adstriduum

I tried launching a rocket from LC14 and the game went completely haywire. Some weird white part (which promptly went flying away from the Earth) appeared instead of the rocket, the compass/navball went crazy, and couldn't even press escape. So a full-blown kraken attack. I did converted the static to a launchsite, btw.

Did I do something wrong, or are the pads broken for KSP 1.3.1?

so... I'm not a frequent Kerbal Konstructs user (wish I was honestly) but I can't seem to switch the launch site to the shuttle runway. This may be something I've broken on my end but I have spent the last few hours trying to iron it out. Sorry if this is a dumb question but how do I make the shuttle landing facility a launch site?

Posted (edited)
On 4/16/2019 at 12:03 PM, lk00david said:

so... I'm not a frequent Kerbal Konstructs user (wish I was honestly) but I can't seem to switch the launch site to the shuttle runway. This may be something I've broken on my end but I have spent the last few hours trying to iron it out. Sorry if this is a dumb question but how do I make the shuttle landing facility a launch site?

Are you playing in RSS? I’ve had trouble with KK when JSC Switcher is also installed.

I haven’t heard any reports of anyone successfully using this mod for a long time. I suspect that it was built for an out of date version of KK.

Edited by Nightside

Posted (edited)

Question: how do I install this mod? When i installed it and went into the game all KK bases were removed.

Edit: oof, just read above post

Edited by OPBlue

Is Orlando Airport still available for download somewhere? I've found a link but download was removed: https://www.dropbox.com/s/s4dm6tj75snxhf4/BaconAerospace.rar?dl=0

gvyxTE6.jpg

On 4/16/2019 at 9:03 PM, lk00david said:

Because it is not set up as a runway. You have either spawn a marker on it and call it a runway or just spawn your aircraft on a stock runway and move it using Vessel Mover.

On 4/23/2019 at 8:29 PM, Nightside said:

Are you playing in RSS? I’ve had trouble with KK when JSC Switcher is also installed.

I haven’t heard any reports of anyone successfully using this mod for a long time. I suspect that it was built for an out of date version of KK.

I use it rather succesfully in 1.2.2 for last two years. Recently I've even added Baikonur from Kosmodrome mod.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.