[1.2.x] [1.4 in Development] Real KSC in KSP Dev Continued

Tristonwilson12

Modern or Historical pads?  

246 members have voted

1. 1. Modern/Future or Historical pads first

• Modern/Future
    • Historical

2 hours ago, Jmullin said:

This is my first experience with this mod so I'm still learning it. I can't seem to figure out how to spawn at the launch pads. When I hit make launch site option when editing the pads I don't end up spawning there. 

in the VAB, if you hit the Kerbal Konstructs icon, it will bring up a list of pads you have made, select your pad you want to launch from and boom,.

1 hour ago, Tristonwilson12 said:

in the VAB, if you hit the Kerbal Konstructs icon, it will bring up a list of pads you have made, select your pad you want to launch from and boom,.

I don't see the app launcher icon in the VAB for some reason. I'll try to reinstall.

2 hours ago, Basedoesgames said:

any time i switch to a launch site, my vessel spawns upside down and will explode. Do you know why this is? Also the Atlas pad doesn't show up as a launch site for me in the VAB. When i created it, i did make it a launch site. 

If you look in the KK spawning menu you will find "SpawnMarker" you need to use that for launching from the atlas pads.

2 hours ago, AlmostNASA said:

If you look in the KK spawning menu you will find "SpawnMarker" you need to use that for launching from the atlas pads.

Ok, Thanks. Do you know why my vessels keep exploding on certain pads i.e: LC40

EDIT: Nevermind! the spawnmarkers fixed it!

Edited by Basedoesgames
Fixed

17 hours ago, Basedoesgames said:

Ok, Thanks. Do you know why my vessels keep exploding on certain pads i.e: LC40

It might just be the size of the area where the engines of the Atlas V are or the position of the launch clamps. If you have Blender you could try resizing it.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.