[WIP][0.1] Red vs Blue!A BDArmory expansion pack... now with 100% more stealth!

Scoundrel

30 minutes ago, Psyfer said:

Is anyone else having trouble with the Kerbal Stuff link? I can't seem to get it to work.

Kerbalstuff no longer exists. Www.Spacedock.info has replaced it. Scoundrel has been away with, Johnny go fast military stuff. So for now, we are waiting for his return. 

Hi, is here somewhere source code available? And my second question is, if someone can do longer version of smaller rocket bay, big enought for AIM-120 AMRAAM, because it's bit useless if any of all rockets can't get out when firing. (And I use mostly all of mods for BDA...) F-35 or F-22 which have this type of bays use AMRAAM or ASRAAM rockets, and both can't get out...(I know other planes at other nations use this type of bays too, but there isn't many rockets of other nations.)

On January 1, 2016 at 1:59 PM, V8jester said:

Scoundrel, when you return. Would you please open up the inside of the bomb bay? With its shallow dimensions it really limits its capacity. I built a bomb rotisserie that holds 6 JDAMs or 6 cruise missiles. It will "fit" but clips through the inner structure. If you opened it up to be the same vertical size as the standard mk2 bays that would really help a ton.

I will second this. If the fuel section was omitted, this would partly solve my need for flat bottomed mk2 parts.

Open ended versions to build double length bays would be sweet, too.

Edited by XOC2008

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

I played around with this mod last weekend - my main peeve was that the small weapons bay was too short to hold any of the original BD Armory AMRAAM and Sidewinder missiles, while the large weapons bay would make fighters far too long.

Perhaps a medium weapons bay around 1.5x the length of the small one would be nice.

2 hours ago, sumghai said:

I played around with this mod last weekend - my main peeve was that the small weapons bay was too short to hold any of the original BD Armory AMRAAM and Sidewinder missiles, while the large weapons bay would make fighters far too long.

Perhaps a medium weapons bay around 1.5x the length of the small one would be nice.

I mentioned this a while ago. He has plans for a medium one, but obviously isn't working on this much if at all, at present.

20 minutes ago, XOC2008 said:

I mentioned this a while ago. He has plans for a medium one, but obviously isn't working on this much if at all, at present.

Ah, I see.

• 4 months later...

This one's next!

Yes it's a necro by the necromodder :)   just letting any still interested parties know,  that I am presently attempting to contact the owner with a view to making this mod, part of the weapons family i maintain. The license allows me to just go ahead but I like to have some coms before diving in. . right  I'll put the lights out when i leave.

Cheers all

1 hour ago, SpannerMonkey(smce) said:

This one's next!

Yes it's a necro by the necromodder :)   just letting any still interested parties know,  that I am presently attempting to contact the owner with a view to making this mod, part of the weapons family i maintain. The license allows me to just go ahead but I like to have some coms before diving in. . right  I'll put the lights out when i leave.

Cheers all

This has been one of the ones I've been most anxious to have back in action!

• 1 month later...
10 hours ago, SpaceToad said:

Slight necro... did @SpannerMonkey(smce) ever take on this project? I hope he does if he hasn't already...

Hi, I've still had no reply so as the license allows for it I can do a redux version and should the owner resurface he can continue with this version, I already have a good portion of it working properly.  With 1.2 chaos receding.  apart from the other BDA mods i have yet to release things have quietened down a lot ,and i should be able to get some time for the project

2 hours ago, crispynugget said:

Only downside is that the download link isnt working for me, typically the kerbalstuff links never work for me, anyone got an alternate download? github or curse work.

KerbalStuff has been shutdown for a while, SpaceDock is the new one and this mod has not been touched since before the KerbalStuff debacle it's probably lost. If you really want if you might be able to find an Internet Archive of KerbalStuff and if you're lucky that might have the down with if but that will take quite some time to find. Sorry I couldn't be of any more help.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...