Electric air engines not functional.

electric engines cause the viewport=0 bug, its hard to describe but im almost certain someone else on this forum had it before, where the looking port or viewingport equals 0 in the log, and when you return too the space center its just gone, and you cant move around the camera, etc. it only happens when i have an electric engine, that uses electric charge and intakeair. im not sure if it happens with xenon engines but im pretty sure it wouldnt. all of my mods are up-too date with ksp 1.0.4, except toolbar but that has nothing to do with it, and even if it did its only like, outdated to 1.0.2 so it shouldnt be that bad. heres a pic of the vessel in the SPH: FPleddK.png

and here is it launched: GTNwJxd.png

has anyone ever had this bug before? also, the message in the log is repeating, i think.

Edited by 123nick

Which Mod and what post your KSP.log

ksp.log? i thought thats just what shows up on the alt-f2 ingame log, but alright.

here should be a link to the ksp.log on onedrive: https://onedrive.live.com/redir?resid=3315713F440A6017!297&authkey=!ALELOB0Osvv4NWY&ithint=file%2clog

which mods? theres alot, so ill just not name the ones that almost certainly dont affect electric engines:

firespitter,

KAX

FAR

Tweakscale

USI mods, a good number of them

theres more, but there mostly part mods and such, like the MKiv fuselage system.

but that only adds parts, so yeah.

edit: reading the log, it says something about interstellar fuel switch. i was always a bit suspicious of that mod causing problems, maybe thats it?

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.