Tracking Station: no vessels in Vessel List and Jumbled UI

Hi!

I just switched to the tracking station, and this happened:

9hBFNlQ.png

As you see, I clearly have vessels in my save, but none are displayed in the list.

Also, I can't get out: clicking on the Exit button has no effect.

Additionally, the UI is definitely "wrong".

output_log.txt: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/1414175/output_log-tracking-station-empty.txt

Here's my modlist: http://i.imgur.com/6MSnQSV.png

Does anyone have an Idea what's wrong?

This is maybe, maybe not related to this issue: http://forum.kerbalspaceprogram.com/threads/131484-No-active-Vessel-when-switching-from-Debris-to-Ship

This is just 100% shot in the dark but, does changing to a 720p resolution do anything for you at all? Or do you just load into the game and immediately see the glitched-frozen-tracking center?

Unfortunately, I can't even reliably reproduce it. It's fine 95% of the time, it's just that it glitches out like that sometimesâ„¢.

I have had this several times, as well.

Either its caused by 64bit or 32bit hitting ram-borderline ;)

I think to remember its the second, as it always happend after some time ingame and when it was time to crash once again :D

There are several problems like this that i experienced, when the game hit the limit -and so it crashed in the next scene-/focus-change.

Pretty sure its the same Problem here - just check your RAM when it happens again.

• 1 month later...

Getting similar crashes recently. I also have DOE installed... just launched 3 satellites in one go, had all three near one another for burns to different SOIs. It's done this twice in twenty minutes when I'm switching between those craft... haven't had it happen before (my game is usually stable for several hours at least), so I don't think it's a memory issue... and I have a LOT more craft floating around.

I'm gonna get them away from one another and see if it keeps crashing... if not, DOE might have to go :)

I have a similar issue in one of my installs.

I have made a thread about it, and I think it may be linked to other bugs (described in the thread).

From what I found, the bug seems to be linked not to the install but to the save.

Also it can occur quite fast after loading the save so I doubt it is memory related.

I had DOE installed on this game but I removed it, so either the bug is not linked to DOE, either I have some remnant files in my install.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.